napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running low dose of deca and tren?

Champ14

I love tren to say the least. I've taken tren up to 450 MG and I like the hard dry feel I get with it but I'm really looking to put on quality size. So ive been tbinking about deca. I thiught about a nice 12 week cycle 500 test cyp to 400 deca but i dont want to loose out on the effects of tren so now im thinking 500 test cyp, 200 deca then 200 tren. I'm not sure if that is enough of each compound to get the desired result. Any feedback would he great thanks

I love tren to say the least. I've taken tren up to 450 MG and I like the hard dry feel I get with it but I'm really looking to put on quality size. So ive been tbinking about deca. I thiught about a nice 12 week cycle 500 test cyp to 400 deca but i dont want to loose out on the effects of tren so now im thinking 500 test cyp, 200 deca then 200 tren. I'm not sure if that is enough of each compound to get the desired result. Any feedback would he great thanks

I would not reco,mend running two nandrolones, especially if you haven't ran deca by itself. Deca with Test is really all you need to put on quality size. You can add size with as little as 200mg of each, but I really don't see a problem with your dosing if that's what you want to run

Just make sure to take the right precautions with the right AI and caber in there

Personally if i was trying to add any real size or mass i would leave out the tren and throw in an oral such as dbol or drol with the test/deca. I dont bulk very well on tren, but i do shred the hell up and gain lots of strength.

Yup, if you want size. Deca/test is the way to go. You could throw in some tbol if you want another compound.

its not that cannot run the two together but you really only need deca in there... if your intent on running the three, run them all at 200/200/200 or if you like a bit higher test bump it to 250... i would go 2, 2 and 2 though to be honest... you will see far greater results than you expect and keep the sides to minimal at best... i have a perfect layout for you...

1-12 test cyp 200 mg week
1-12 deca 200 mg week
1-12 tren e 200 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok if you don't think I should do the tren then I will leave it out. So should I bump the deca up to 400? I was planning on throwing in dbol at 40mg or even 20MG dbol and 25 anadrol since I have quite a bit left over. I have caber and I also have arimadex which I was running at .25 eod.instead of aromasin. Cycle assist I was planning on running the whole way through along with hcg at 250 twice a week. Thanks for the info your videos are great

Ok if you don't think I should do the tren then I will leave it out. So should I bump the deca up to 400? I was planning on throwing in dbol at 40mg or even 20MG dbol and 25 anadrol since I have quite a bit left over. I have caber and I also have arimadex which I was running at .25 eod.instead of aromasin. Cycle assist I was planning on running the whole way through along with hcg at 250 twice a week. Thanks for the info your videos are great

If you leave the tren out I personally don't see a problem with 400 deca. Though if this is your first time with it, you may want to start at 200mg and then assess your response to possibly bump it from there

I have done a lot of reading on this subject. There are always mixed opinions on running to nandrolones together. But from everything I found, which wasn't much real world results-is if you keep prolactin and estrogen down it can be done with success.

That being said I will be starting a pretty crazy cycle right after Christmas. It will be test, deca, tren, dbol and the kitchen sink lol. I will catch a lot of heat for it and go against the normal. But I've done all the components besides tren. I'll be basically redoing my last cycle but adding the tren on top.

If it's something you have your heart set on, just be careful and watch for the sides.

I have done a lot of reading on this subject. There are always mixed opinions on running to nandrolones together. But from everything I found, which wasn't much real world results-is if you keep prolactin and estrogen down it can be done with success.

That being said I will be starting a pretty crazy cycle right after Christmas. It will be test, deca, tren, dbol and the kitchen sink lol. I will catch a lot of heat for it and go against the normal. But I've done all the components besides tren. I'll be basically redoing my last cycle but adding the tren on top.

If it's something you have your heart set on, just be careful and watch for the sides.

That's going to be one hell of a run bro. I remember you talking about doing that, and now it's almost showtime!

That's going to be one hell of a run bro. I remember you talking about doing that, and now it's almost showtime!

I think it will be fun. Them gainzzzz. I can't wait ;) this time I'm going to try to eat a lot more and really try to get the diet in line with everything. I just bought 4 huge packs of chicken and 2 of steak. That should get me started at least.

I never recommend running tren and deca together but if you did a low dose (for me a low dose would be 150/150) I think it would be a great cycle for mass. That's the only way I would feel safe using them together. For the record I am a good responder to low doses which means more sides lower as well. 200/200 may work for you. Just be ready for side effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I think it will be fun. Them gainzzzz. I can't wait ;) this time I'm going to try to eat a lot more and really try to get the diet in line with everything. I just bought 4 huge packs of chicken and 2 of steak. That should get me started at least.

^Is this your meals for the day ?? lol

No..hold on lil bro. You can do deca test tren. All you have to keep in mind is that the deca and the tren are nandros.You do not want to many mgs of nandros. So balance it out. For instance you could do 200-250 of each deca and tren,for a total max of 500mgs nandros. The test can be a little higher say 250-400...preferable 250.Now you have a theraputic dose of each of your choices. You can always modify this after 6 weeks. And if you are using the trenA then you can jump that and down with quick results. Keep your test and deca steady and adjust the trenA as proceed. Also...keep a record of what you do and how you feel.

I think one day I'll give the test/deca/Tren cycle a try myself. I'll be curious on how your run goes, especially considering we are close the same height and weight

I think one day I'll give the test/deca/Tren cycle a try myself. I'll be curious on how your run goes, especially considering we are close the same height and weight

Yes I suspect we have very similar genes. I'm probably carrying a few extra pounds of fat tho lol.

No..hold on lil bro. You can do deca test tren. All you have to keep in mind is that the deca and the tren are nandros.You do not want to many mgs of nandros. So balance it out. For instance you could do 200-250 of each deca and tren,for a total max of 500mgs nandros. The test can be a little higher say 250-400...preferable 250.Now you have a theraputic dose of each of your choices. You can always modify this after 6 weeks. And if you are using the trenA then you can jump that and down with quick results. Keep your test and deca steady and adjust the trenA as proceed. Also...keep a record of what you do and how you feel.

Glad to see your input as always bro

well bro if you are thinking about it then do it soon. There comes a day when your body no longer tolerates any orals and no tren. I have done 600test/400deca/500tren and i Liked it.If I were to try tren I would feel very sick. There will come a day for every single guy on this board, that you will only enjoy and tolerate,test/deca/eq/primo...and an occasional 25mg dose dbol for 3 weeks...maybe 4. Remember...if you are 55 years old then so is your LIVEr, kidneys,pancreas,spleen etc!

I think I see 150/150/150 Test Deca Tren in my future. Running 150/150 Test Deca right now (cruising)...

Top Bottom