napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Roid Rage

Anytime I'm on an AAS cycle it actually mellows me out more and makes me calm. I don't have a good explanation for it, but that's how it effects me. I have aggressive moments at times when people push my buttons or whatever, but that goes for anytime. The juice really doesn't change anything. I'm told I'm pretty cool and chill when I'm on, even on tren which is pretty funny lol

Fuck that Jack! This thread has me raging so bad TX CHICK is getting her ass punched out tonight.
May punch out a couple car windows walking up to the house. Gonna kick the neighbors cat a bit too.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! Don't get me wrong I rage on my cat too. Fuck that flea bag. [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

The only thing that gets me raged is Tren. Maybe a tiny bit with Masteron but I wouldn't call it roid rage.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Someone also mentioned low e earlier in the post. When I bottom out e, I become irritable as hell. Not roid rage but I definitely don't have the desire or energy to deal with people.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

i just want to say thank you to all the ladies out there for putting up with alot of us A holes in general, especially on cycles. Just remember most of the time the bark is alot worse than the bite, sometimes men are not even aware the way they act in situations til after the fact regardless cycle or not. I always thank my wife for putting up with me over the past 10+ years on and off cycle as i am fully aware that times i get a little out of line, shes a trooper..

That's sweet! Thank you!

Terror, you better be taking notes lol. He's definitely put me through some hurdles and I've stuck around because I love this asshole I call mine lol

I've never been with someone that takes steroids so Terrors been my first. There was a learning curve. And I've definitely learned where my limits are, to stop nagging, stop bitching, and just be cool. I've learned patience is a virtue. And that it goes both ways, same with respect.

I also think it's important to reflect after an argument and learn from it. We're still pretty young so we have a lot of learning and maturing to do. I think that's part of the problem too.

That's sweet! Thank you!

Terror, you better be taking notes lol. He's definitely put me through some hurdles and I've stuck around because I love this asshole I call mine lol

I've never been with someone that takes steroids so Terrors been my first. There was a learning curve. And I've definitely learned where my limits are, to stop nagging, stop bitching, and just be cool. I've learned patience is a virtue. And that it goes both ways, same with respect.

I also think it's important to reflect after an argument and learn from it. We're still pretty young so we have a lot of learning and maturing to do. I think that's part of the problem too.

You may be young but that is a very wise statement. When both people stop complaining and bitching at each other you open the door for more loving conversation. Me and my wife literally never argue. Mutual respect and love goes a long way.

lmao I don't think you are an asshole if you have to be I guess you can be, but for the most part on here I haven't seen it TX CHICK has a whole diff perspective on you though lol like most of our old ladies.

lmao I don't think you are an asshole if you have to be I guess you can be, but for the most part on here I haven't seen it TX CHICK has a whole diff perspective on you though lol like most of our old ladies.

Don't get me wrong, I love him to death and he's a great, genuine guy. But man he can be an asshole lol

Right. I'm sure TX just means blunt to the point of being rude like I am lol. Not sugar coating your feelings or hiding them. Not really an asshole but not politically correct or overly sensitive to others feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]
Yep! No bullshit. No time for pussies. Lol definitly not doyle from Slingblade. Even when I loose it. "Git tha fuck outta my house!"

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

gotta be one of the best movies of all times!!!! has TX CHICK seen it? that's an example of a real asshole hahahaha

Top Bottom