napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Roid Rage

Closest I came to Roid Rage was when I was first on TRT. It made me really edgey for a while.

Me and the Mrs were walking through the parking lot of our local supermarket when some moron in his Range Rover almost ran my wife over. Well I yelled at the guy and he popped off at me. He got pulled out of his truck and slammed to the ground hard!! The look on his face stopped me from pounding him. Dude was close to filling his pants. LOL
He came seriously close to a ride in an ambulance. Funny thing is the little bitch was waiting for me with the cops when we came out. When I explained to the officer what happened he told the guy he would have finished the beating and told him to get gone. I still see him at the store a couple times a month. I Can't help myself I alway say hi. LOL

I think woman roid rage daily. Even with out the Roids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only had tren rage once and put my hand all the way thru a bathroom door. Out the other side

PHURIOUS

Contest prep high tren mast low test 80 mcg of clen lots of cardio and steep caloric deficit then can pile up some irritability issues for sure

Contest prep high tren mast low test 80 mcg of clen lots of cardio and steep caloric deficit then can pile up some irritability issues for sure
My biggest asshole state was in this exact situation. Everyone hated me and I hated everyone for a good 8 weeks.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've done some truly ridiculous crap on cycle...purely reckless...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've taken some high doses of test and only get more happy and horny. Hopefully tren will not get me too angry.
I am the same way! I have a high stress job and my daily ops tempo is crazy. Always tired and irritated. When I am on gear, I feel so happy and horny I get in a much better mood. No rage here!

Top Bottom