napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Roid Rage

Fuck that Jack! This thread has me raging so bad TX CHICK is getting her ass punched out tonight.
May punch out a couple car windows walking up to the house. Gonna kick the neighbors cat a bit too.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^hahahah, lol

Fuck that Jack! This thread has me raging so bad TX CHICK is getting her ass punched out tonight.
May punch out a couple car windows walking up to the house. Gonna kick the neighbors cat a bit too.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hey ladies!

Has anyone had any experience with the so called "roid rage"?

Have you dealt with roid rage in relationships before with your significant other? If so, how'd you deal with it?

I don't necessarily believe that roid rage is a legitimate thing, but I have heard of certain steroids making people aggressive and irritable. I know I've become aggressive on just sarms...

I just want to get some insight and hear other people's experiences with the mood swings in relationships and how y'all have dealt with it.

Guys, feel free to chip in too!
Bigb was taking abombs at the beginning of this cycle with eq...he was easily irritated and quick to flip moods but I wouldn't call it rage as he wasn't violent. A little more aggression and irritability. I managed by just being more calm myself you know less bitching lol and I would let him have his moment then I called him out so that if he felt that way again he could manage it better.
Abombs are done...irritability subsided.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Bigb was taking abombs at the beginning of this cycle with eq...he was easily irritated and quick to flip moods but I wouldn't call it rage as he wasn't violent. A little more aggression and irritability. I managed by just being more calm myself you know less bitching lol and I would let him have his moment then I called him out so that if he felt that way again he could manage it better.
Abombs are done...irritability subsided.

ill warn my ol lady cuz im bout to a bomb the f out

That's how terror gets too. Except he admits to being an ass naturally, so when he's on steroids, he's an extra asshole. Lol. there are times where I just need to get away for a minute lol

That's how terror gets too. Except he admits to being an ass naturally, so when he's on steroids, he's an extra asshole. Lol. there are times where I just need to get away for a minute lol
Same here trust me bigb is an ass naturally he also admits to it. But actually on cycle hes usually the complete opposite. So it was very noticeable this time..he's still on cycle however just not running those anymore thankfully lol

maybe not but I have had some in the past that I have learned to bite my tongue and know to think before I act or speak. so I may be alright but we shall see

I found that if you mix AAS, booze and or drugs. Yes. You can become a raging lunatic. Don't even ask me how I know. But I don't do either of the latter two anymore..

i just want to say thank you to all the ladies out there for putting up with alot of us A holes in general, especially on cycles. Just remember most of the time the bark is alot worse than the bite, sometimes men are not even aware the way they act in situations til after the fact regardless cycle or not. I always thank my wife for putting up with me over the past 10+ years on and off cycle as i am fully aware that times i get a little out of line, shes a trooper..

If i was to ever feel any rage while on an AAS cycle i would probably smoke a joint.

I probably won't have any rage when I do my AAS cycle just for this reason haha. I'm pretty laid back to begin with and THC is flowing threw my veins almost 24/7.

Top Bottom