napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FIgure competitor finish to polish off cut

RAGNAR275

I am a figure competitor looking for a compound that will help polish off my physique at the end of my cut. Looking for a combination that will give me a dry appearance while also helping maintain fullness and shape. Appreciate the time and look forward to hearing back.

I was thinking the same thing except id say 50mg ed is a lot for a female in my opinion. Id keep it 20mg or less. Id also want to know what your cut incorporates, if anything at all

Lol whew close call.. 50mg of winny would be no Bueno haha.

So what's your experience? Just so I know to reccomend the right things. Where you at in competing. What do you have under your belt show and cycle wise? I can solicit some locals here who do figure for advise outside of what I can suggest.

End of cut? How long we talking here? Weeks? Months?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Winstrol can be safely used by females....it's just that the dose should be 10-15mg

yes anavar is a very low dose is all that's need on the steroid side of things... that's just where you want it to get what you truly need out of it... gw will give you max enhancement to find yourself reaching levels of training you have never seen and s4 will provide extra VERY lean muscle with very nice muscle hardening... perfect for what you are wanting to accomplish and the synergy amongst the three together will truly show...

Last 6 weeks top on the var run the sarms whole twelve weeeks. Longer with the var you risk verilization if your ok with that run it the whole time but understand the consequences once the changes happen there unreversable

How long should I run that? With the var, how far out should I start that in a 12 week prep?

i would run anavar 6-8 weeks max... preferably just the six... run it on the back end of your cycle... so it would look like this

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
7-12 anavar 10 mg day
7-12 cycle assist

Top Bottom