napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FIgure competitor finish to polish off cut

It also depends where you are now how much body fat do you need too loose are you pretty close too goal or not . I have a crappy metabolism so I recomp all year the start cutting under 10 percent bodyfat so i can go slow when I crash diet I rebound bad.

It also depends where you are now how much body fat do you need too loose are you pretty close too goal or not . I have a crappy metabolism so I recomp all year the start cutting under 10 percent bodyfat so i can go slow when I crash diet I rebound bad.

you need to try sr9009 is you have metabolism issues... it corrects metabolic syndrome or slow metabolism in a major way and can change everything for you...

Look into the SR9009 like Dylan said bud. Raising and boosting metabolism is exactly what it does

i would run anavar 6-8 weeks max... preferably just the six... run it on the back end of your cycle... so it would look like this

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
7-12 anavar 10 mg day
7-12 cycle assist
That is a great setup for a 12 week prep right there. I like it

Top Bottom