napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pgcl

From what ive read pgcl side effects are more uncomfortable then dangerous. Has anyone used this stuff and care to share their experiences?

From what ive read pgcl side effects are more uncomfortable then dangerous. Has anyone used this stuff and care to share their experiences?

I don't even know why you'd bring this up bro. I think you'd be hard pressed to find anybody that would have actually used this. Here is a little bit of tidbit on this shit. Doesn't sound like fun at all

Side Effects of PGCL
Using a minimal dose of 40mcg, within ten minutes users will immediately have to evacuate their bowels. Prolonged diarrhea for several minutes will be encountered alongside abdominal pain. At the same time, the area injected will become inflamed and painful to either touch or to contract, but usually this subsides to a point where the muscle can still be worked effectively. A fall in energy levels, nausea, body temperature and flu-like symptoms is a common occurrence. Although the magnitude of the side effects tends to diminish with continued use, they remain nevertheless, and PGCL is nothing other than an uncomfortable experience for the user.

The way the drug is administered requires it to be dosed multiple times during the day. Typically, users have been injecting 20mcg bilaterally (so 40mcg split between 20mcg on the left and right body parts) three times daily for a total of 120mcg daily. They will typically start with just a daily dose of 40mcg and build up to taking it three times a day. Some hardcore individuals have gone beyond 120mcg a day but at that point side effects begin to outweigh any benefits that the user may experience. This represents another of the drug's major drawbacks with users having to become human pin cushions as they rotate injection sites around.

Results of PGCL use
So what are the actual benefits experienced and do they live up to the hype?

Based on personally viewing a number of bodybuilders who have taken this drug it certainly has a profound impact on more than just their bowel movements. Fat loss and vascularity is markedly improved within days, and it is far more potent than human growth hormone (HGH) in this respect. Reports of dramatic reductions in bodyfat as measured by calipers, along with enhanced muscle size at the muscles being injected certainly create a dramatic improvement in physique, not witnessed by any other drug. At the same time, PGCL clearly acts as a diuretic which accounts for the enhanced vascularity and improved physical appearance to some extent. However, even with bodybuilders eating to excess on this drug, I have seen very little, if any, fat gain in users even when calories were increased substantially. Instead, unless calories are increased a lot, strength and performance may suffer due to the reduction in body fat and water. It is a common tactic to try to take in as many calories as possible, frequently via the use of meal replacement products to help try to defend against the weight loss inducing effects of PGCL. Given the appetite suppressing effects encountered by users of PGCL meal replacement products and protein powders are often needed in fact to try to keep up calorie and fluid intake. Even then, weight losses of around 10lbs in a week are not uncommon, and unlike dieting the results tend to come very quickly and easily.

Alongside the dropping of weight, PGCL users will frequently report enhanced muscle mass at the sites they inject. A common protocol is to inject in just one (weak) body part up to three times a day to try to bring up lagging body parts. Gains of an inch in arm measurements after a week or two are not unusual, but with continued use these gains do not seem to last. This would appear to indicate its effects are primarily related to muscle swelling rather than actual muscle growth. Instead, with continued use of PGCL beyond a couple of weeks, users inevitably begin to lose muscle and strength. This drug has not shown itself to be a reliable muscle builder in any person who has taken it witnessed by me. However, the illusion of size given by much improved definition, along with accompanying swelling where the muscle is injected may be enough for many people to want to try PGCL.

Some of the wilder claims about this drug are it can kill gyno, but I can only look at the example of one guy who tried this but had to stop due to injection pain, to say that if it works, no-one to date seems to have been able to demonstrate this. Given the mechanisms behind which gynecomastia occurs it would appear highly unlikely PGCL, will have much of an impact.

why do you continually bring up he most dangerous type of things etc? its getting annoying and disturbing and you continue to do nothing but show recklessness and you have not even ran a cycle yet... you are very very reckless to say the least and i do not want you encouraging others to engage in this type of behavior... your not only going to hurt yourself but contribute to others doing so as well.. if you insist on learning the hard way, go ahead but don't drag others into the nonsense... i have let you go on and on for months with this but it needs to stop

Never would I even consider using it lol. Hell no. Man your not gonna find anyone here who will back up this one. I doubt anyone here has even used it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Wow that shit sounds awfull . just take 1000 mg of DNP and eat high carb diet during the summer youll get shredded fast . wow LMFAO ps dont really do that it was a joke youll die

Im running test @ 500mg a week. my first cycle is not reckless at all. I just want to learn more about this stuff.

Really so you wanting to run tren at crazy amounts first cycle isn't reckless? You bringing up every reckless compound under the sun every damn post isnt reckless????

This shit sound terrible!! I would never want to take something like that. Thats whats wrong with kids these days. Want everything instantaneous. even if it will kills them. Put in the work. Build the mind and the body

Im running test @ 500mg a week. my first cycle is not reckless at all. I just want to learn more about this stuff.

Nothing wrong with wanting to learn bro, but with the crazy stuff that most people never even heard of or let alone are running cycles of, just search the net and read up about it. When you mention compounds as such there are other younger or less educated people reading whats being said. And what do some people always do ? Want to experiment and run crazy compounds that seem to be the strongest which are usually the unhealthiest. Some to a point that can actually take years off your life or even kill you. So just be aware of this, you dont want anyone to hurt themselves now do you ? You can ask questions, but ask ones that are on your level or that would help you with your goals and such. Please be conscious of this, we like having you here asking valid questions but we will always be concerned for everyone's safety here at AR

The biggest thing is when people cross over too the dark side all of a sudden its take what ever too get to goal with no regards too health . reality is androgens even orals are not that harmfull at all when used responsibly some wierd sides are possible but all preventable if you educate yourself on proper use . but when people start using DNP and clen at 150 mcg with high doses of T3 thats when problems start and the roids catch the blaim when that wasnt the problem . most of the these are used too accelerate fat loss. When reality is caloric restriction is the only way too loose fat steroids can help get lean because muscle is not lost dieting having a faster effect on bpdy composition but without diet weight is not lost plain and simple.

Why in the world would you want to learn about this stuff bro? You are the first person I've ever heard mention it. You need to stick with the basics right now, and don't concern yourself with shit like this....ever

I never heard of it. But after your post Rick. I want nothing to fucking do with it. Just reading it is making me feel the urge to shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom