napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running low dose of deca and tren?

well bro if you are thinking about it then do it soon. There comes a day when your body no longer tolerates any orals and no tren. I have done 600test/400deca/500tren and i Liked it.If I were to try tren I would feel very sick. There will come a day for every single guy on this board, that you will only enjoy and tolerate,test/deca/eq/primo...and an occasional 25mg dose dbol for 3 weeks...maybe 4. Remember...if you are 55 years old then so is your LIVEr, kidneys,pancreas,spleen etc!
I definitely hear you there Drb. At the moment Tren is one of my favorite compounds, but it's not something I plan to just keep on running. I may have just a handful of cycles left that I will include tren. After that I will be sticking to test, deca, eq, primo, etc.

I also agree with you on the orals. I'm almost to the point now where I don't want to use orals at all anymore, but I do still absolutely love winstrol.

I'm 36 and will be first tren cycle lol. If not for my foot and back, I would say I'm still feeling pretty decent for my age. Much better than anybody I know personally.

I'm 36 and will be first tren cycle lol. If not for my foot and back, I would say I'm still feeling pretty decent for my age. Much better than anybody I know personally.

Don't feel bad. I did my first cycle period at 36, and first time using tren at 38

At 32 I feel like my tren days are numbered. At least over 600mg. Lol wears you out.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Now how do you think I feel at 41? Lol

I might run tren a couple more years in a couple more cycles, and that's about it for me

No..hold on lil bro. You can do deca test tren. All you have to keep in mind is that the deca and the tren are nandros.You do not want to many mgs of nandros. So balance it out. For instance you could do 200-250 of each deca and tren,for a total max of 500mgs nandros. The test can be a little higher say 250-400...preferable 250.Now you have a theraputic dose of each of your choices. You can always modify this after 6 weeks. And if you are using the trenA then you can jump that and down with quick results. Keep your test and deca steady and adjust the trenA as proceed. Also...keep a record of what you do and how you feel.

When I made this post I hadn't seen dylan's post. That also would be excellent. If you already love tren, my guess is that you love trenA though.

Very nice consistent thread here. I love seeing smart sensible dosages being recommended. At my age though, I think I've missed the boat with Tren.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

When I made this post I hadn't seen dylan's post. That also would be excellent. If you already love tren, my guess is that you love trenA though.

I would love to try it the way you posted DBR, but I had some prolactin issues my last Tren run- apparently I wasn't using enough caber, but I want to give it a shot again. Maybe to gyno prone to run two nandros though

i think a test/deca/tren/primo at 200/200/200/800 would be amazing... so amazing i may have to try it... =) even 150 of the first 3 and 800 primo...

I would love to try it the way you posted DBR, but I had some prolactin issues my last Tren run- apparently I wasn't using enough caber, but I want to give it a shot again. Maybe to gyno prone to run two nandros though

If you keep the dosages on the lower side of both it shouldn't be an issue bro

That's what I was thinking too. Shit, it doesn't take too much Tren to reap the benefits anyways.

no it really does not... as you get into stronger compounds like tren, deca, etc. in all honesty, less is more a lot of the times because it comes down to what you can get the most out of in the safest manner... as you get into higher doses, obviously the probability of nasty side effects is raised drastically... ive done several experiments with low doses of test, deca, winstrol etc. and every time i get huge gains but feel phenomenal the entire time as well... part of running a cycle is how you feel... you should feel on top of the world, like nothing can stop you etc., not have these feelings where you can't sleep, toxicity, headaches, lethargy, excruciating pumps, etc... the list goes on... yes, these can occur at low doses too but definitely not as pronounced... your lighter compounds like mast, primo, etc... these do need to be ran higher but you don't experience all the other bull shit with these, even at the higher dosing... its all about being responsible and wise with your protocol...

well bro if you are thinking about it then do it soon. There comes a day when your body no longer tolerates any orals and no tren. I have done 600test/400deca/500tren and i Liked it.If I were to try tren I would feel very sick. There will come a day for every single guy on this board, that you will only enjoy and tolerate,test/deca/eq/primo...and an occasional 25mg dose dbol for 3 weeks...maybe 4. Remember...if you are 55 years old then so is your LIVEr, kidneys,pancreas,spleen etc!

Yeah and I don't want to get there earlier than I have to either. When your body is telling you you're taking too much shit it does not feel good. I just learned that when I put in a harsh oral onto the back of my recently finished tren cycle and my body was not having it.
2 days off of the oral and back down to 250 test/200 mast and I'm feeling like myself again. Never been so happy to be done with a cycle before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom