napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testing

jcoutts91

Banned
Just curious how many sponsors or sources get their raws or final products tested and im not talking about blood work or just risk sending out junk to brothers and sisters and hope for the best

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

All the sources here that brew have long standing relationships with quality raw suppliers. They dont just shop around from source to source from raws. They find a supplier and stick with it. The bloods confirm the quality. There was just a thread about having raw and finished product mass spec and its very expensive and obviously risky. You wouldnt send your weed to a lab to analyze it before using it. You buy it, try it, and either like it or dont.

Just curious how many sponsors or sources get their raws or final products tested and im not talking about blood work or just risk sending out junk to brothers and sisters and hope for the best

Seriously? Where do you think you are right now? Meso?

PHURIOUS

Seriously just a question no need to get your panties in a bunch boss and if it was meso id be calling people out and actually talking trash just wanted to see who did what and why

Seriously just a question no need to get your panties in a bunch boss and if it was meso id be calling people out and actually talking trash just wanted to see who did what and why

Well u r at the wrong forum for that. Trust me.

Come at people correct or dont be here

Dont make weird accusations without having some knowledge.

PHURIOUS

No one here makes junk and hopes for the best. You been here since sept. Seen any posts like that? Hmmm weird

Boss.

PHURIOUS

I never made accusations boss learn to read I was asking a question as a consumer and a person of the forum I am allowed to ask who tests and who doesnt period its your choice as a supplier to answer period im pretty sure I haven't said one word that crosses the line or doesnt come correct

Maybe you should re read your first post.

Doesnt sound like was written with good nature and respect.

If you did a little research you would see there is testing done and has been done.

PHURIOUS

Im not talking about source on this board alone im just saying what stops a source from putting out underdosed or bunk gear if there is no quality control I have seen it on other forums one day the gear is "fire" the next its bunk im just asking as a person that is interested in what goes into my body im not trying to offend or point fingers just merely asking a question for my own good

Im not talking about source on this board alone im just saying what stops a source from putting out underdosed or bunk gear if there is no quality control I have seen it on other forums one day the gear is "fire" the next its bunk im just asking as a person that is interested in what goes into my body im not trying to offend or point fingers just merely asking a question for my own good

Plain and simple answer. NOTHING...
You think mass spec will guarntee it? No sir... Unless your buying gear pharmacy approved then your just going to have to deal with the risk. No source here is sending out bad gear. Secondly every source here will stand by their product and make sure that any issue that may arise once in a blue moon is fixed.
Hope you think labs like basicstero and all those clowns who post thier one mass spec arnt more legit than anyone else. Don't let those lab fool you. Be smart.

I can mass spec hit all day, let it come back good and still fuck it up. All batches are also different so unless you mass spec every single thing then your not gonna know. Now if you want to pay higher prices for your gear then I'm sure the sources will do it for you.

And if you don't think bloods confirm what you need what do you think you will find with further testing that you wont find with bloods?

In that particular instance that lab probly got too big and spread too thin and qc went out the window.

The ones that last stay in their lane and service their customers w quality.

That being said i in particular have a great spurce but every once in a while i will do a labmax to make sure they are still sending me what i order. Do i post that? No. No need as my reviews are good as with other sources.

Trust me besides bloodtests a person opinion is all. Most users have been using long enough to know when they get good gear or crap.

PHURIOUS

No no no i understand bloods show you what you need to know after the fact hind site is 20/20 I just vurious what people do to make sure there are putting out the highest quality its a curol ions question not a war I trust the sources here I was just seeinh how they do things I mean hell idc if they say they test it on themselves first I was just asking I use other forums as well abd have seen things go south and the source has no other answer then to say thats a lie my gear is good

Okay thank you phurious thats all I wanted to know thanks for your answer

All good. Its really all in the way u ask bro. In the begginning it seemed more like attacking than curiousity.

Sorry if i came on strong. I just love this place and its vibe and there are too many other forums out there wanting to ruin it.

PHURIOUS

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be sure of what you're putting in your body. I don't think you meant any ill will at all. With that said, the sponsors here are top notch, have lots of reviews and is vetted by DG. If an issue were to arise, which I don't think it will, we will became aware of it through users down the road and the AR team would address the issue as necessary. I personally plan on doing a blood test on my first cycle, not so much I don't trust the gear, but more I want to know how I respond to the gear, particularly when comes to estrogen conversion. Good luck on your endeavor.

All good. Its really all in the way u ask bro. In the begginning it seemed more like attacking than curiousity.

Sorry if i came on strong. I just love this place and its vibe and there are too many other forums out there wanting to ruin it.

PHURIOUS

I love this place too and I've only been here a short time. I almost want to shut the door behind us so no one comes in and ruins it. But then I also want as many people to be safe and gain good knowledge. I'm very glad I found this place, all other forums were just too shady, and while I read some of their threads, I never joined as a member.

Top Bottom