napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz mega cutting stack log

A little update. Increased my dose of the mk on Tuesday as instructed...changed my workouts up a little...m-f with wed break..doing the Jillian Michaels making the cut...during the day...Tuesday Thursday evening and Saturday mornings hitting it hard with legs and arms....
I did the Jillian Michaels routine a year and a half ago same weight I am now but couldn't keep up with it...had to keep breaking and out of breath... this time I am keeping up not breaking in my circuits and really hitting all the moves hard.
On my peck decks I increased wright from 65 to 75lbs
And on wide grip lat pull downs increased from 95lbs to 105lbs...
My arms and muscles feel very full and actually the pic I posted doesn't do my arms any justice...
No weight loss but ladt time I ran sarms my weight didnt drop until I stopped them..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

damn that is some big increases in ur weights, well you know how weight loss is your body will hold on to it and just when you think it aint comin off it just melts off you will get there i always say anyway as long as you are happy with the way you look that's what matters and you already said the pic doesn't do your guns justice

A little update. Increased my dose of the mk on Tuesday as instructed...changed my workouts up a little...m-f with wed break..doing the Jillian Michaels making the cut...during the day...Tuesday Thursday evening and Saturday mornings hitting it hard with legs and arms....
I did the Jillian Michaels routine a year and a half ago same weight I am now but couldn't keep up with it...had to keep breaking and out of breath... this time I am keeping up not breaking in my circuits and really hitting all the moves hard.
My arms and muscles feel very full and actually the pic I posted doesn't do my arms any justice...
No weight loss but ladt time I ran sarms my weight didnt drop until I stopped them..

Nice job on the strength increases. It's good to tear you are experiencing some nice muscle fullness and hardness. Keep up the great work!

you killing it ! keep it up

Thanks all for the encouragement!
Today's workout was awesome!
Started with squats 3 sets of 10 @ 105lbs
Standing overhead delt raises with round 25lb weight 3 sets of 12 increased from 10 reps to 12 reps
Rack chins body weight only ... 1 set of 3..1 set of 5...and 1 set of 4..
Incline bench press
Set of 6 at 95#'s
Set of 6 at 85#'s
Set of 6 @ 85#'s
Set of 4 @ 95#'s
Low rows
Set of 8 @ 45#
Set of 8 @ 65#
Set of 8 @ 65#
Low rows with rope
Set of 8 @ 45#
Set of 8 at 45#

Assisted dips (new)
3 sets of 6
1 set of assisted chin ups of 6
Captains chair knee raises increased from 10 to 15
Second sr t with knees side to side 15
3rd set leg raises straight out
Running my sprints really increased..
1 min at 3.6
3 min at 6.8
1 min at 3.6
3 min at 7.2
1 min at 3.7
2 min at 7.8
1 min 3.6
45 seconds at 8.9
1 minute walking backwards incline of 15 4.0
1 minute walking forwards incline of 15 at 4.0
Finished strong with abs..
Expanding plank time from 1 min to 1.15
Felt great..energized the entire time..and just felt as if I could keep going. I wont pist my weight as im done weighing myself for sometime when I dont see a change I get frustrated and give up so I decided to not bother for a while.

Thanks all for the encouragement!
Today's workout was awesome!
Started with squats 3 sets of 10 @ 105lbs
Standing overhead delt raises with round 25lb weight 3 sets of 12 increased from 10 reps to 12 reps
Rack chins body weight only ... 1 set of 3..1 set of 5...and 1 set of 4..
Incline bench press
Set of 6 at 95#'s
Set of 6 at 85#'s
Set of 6 @ 85#'s
Set of 4 @ 95#'s
Low rows
Set of 8 @ 45#
Set of 8 @ 65#
Set of 8 @ 65#
Low rows with rope
Set of 8 @ 45#
Set of 8 at 45#

Assisted dips (new)
3 sets of 6
1 set of assisted chin ups of 6
Captains chair knee raises increased from 10 to 15
Second sr t with knees side to side 15
3rd set leg raises straight out
Running my sprints really increased..
1 min at 3.6
3 min at 6.8
1 min at 3.6
3 min at 7.2
1 min at 3.7
2 min at 7.8
1 min 3.6
45 seconds at 8.9
1 minute walking backwards incline of 15 4.0
1 minute walking forwards incline of 15 at 4.0
Finished strong with abs..
Expanding plank time from 1 min to 1.15
Felt great..energized the entire time..and just felt as if I could keep going. I wont pist my weight as im done weighing myself for sometime when I dont see a change I get frustrated and give up so I decided to not bother for a while.

I love to see you getting those Rack Chins in there we talked about! I love them and if you stick to doing them I'm sure you will love the difference they can make in your back. I've made such great progress from that exercise in my back development, that it's definitely one of my favorites.

I love to see you getting those Rack Chins in there we talked about! I love them and if you stick to doing them I'm sure you will love the difference they can make in your back. I've made such great progress from that exercise in my back development, that it's definitely one of my favorites.
Thanks for sharing them rick! Of course it was my first time doing them so as I keep going im sure ill get better at them and more reps in!

Rickrock or Dylan. ..could I benefit from pulling in the mk677 ? Are there any reasons this isn't goid for a woman?

Rickrock or Dylan. ..could I benefit from pulling in the mk677 ? Are there any reasons this isn't goid for a woman?

Omg there is a memeber here named biglexi his wife is using the mk. She is an absolute animal.... Looks amazing. It's a great addition for women too. I've seen some really cool runs with women using it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Omg there is a memeber here named biglexi his wife is using the mk. She is an absolute animal.... Looks amazing. It's a great addition for women too. I've seen some really cool runs with women using it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
This is what you're logging right? I told bigb after reading through your log that I wanted to try it but we didn't know how it could effect me. Ive read a few posts of biglexi's but dont think ive seen anything about his wife. Im interested.. im gonna have to rewatch Dylan's video I thought I couldn't take it and didn't take all the info in on it.

Yes, you could absolutely benefit from adding it in. No question about it. It can help in many areas....from sleep, to skin benefits, lean mass, fat loss, etc....

It could be a great addition. Just keep in mind that it's better the longer you run it

Yes, you could absolutely benefit from adding it in. No question about it. It can help in many areas....from sleep, to skin benefits, lean mass, fat loss, etc....

It could be a great addition. Just keep in mind that it's better the longer you run it
So if I added it in to my stack what dosage and for how long? Bigb actually ordered a bottle for himself to try later on but I think I may have to bust it out lol!

So if I added it in to my stack what dosage and for how long? Bigb actually ordered a bottle for himself to try later on but I think I may have to bust it out lol!

The dosage would be 25mg per day for as long as you are good with running it. The longer the better. You can get results from it in 8-12 weeks, but this is one you could keep running for 6-12 months if you wanted for continued results

The dosage would be 25mg per day for as long as you are good with running it. The longer the better. You can get results from it in 8-12 weeks, but this is one you could keep running for 6-12 months if you wanted for continued results
I'd be ok with running it for a length of time! Thanks for the info...now as long as he agrees to buy me some more ill be g2go! [emoji2]

I have to draw a line babe....you can't steal my gainzzzz!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
Haa! I have to get them gainzzzz too babe!
Ok everyone. It's decided..im stealing the mk677 from bigb and im gonna pull it in starting tomorrow! Ill keep the log updated. .

NY..what are you waiting for?? Get it going!

I'd be ok with running it for a length of time! Thanks for the info...now as long as he agrees to buy me some more ill be g2go! [emoji2]

Good to hear. It will be nice to hear feedback on it from a females perspective. Looking forward to it!

I have some on the way myself, and I'm also planning on running it long term to see what I can get from it

Top Bottom