napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thanksgiving

TX TERROR

Just a day away now.

What are all the members of the best damn forum on the net doing for the Holiday?!

Im gonna get my lift on at 24hr fitness lol then have thanksgiving with just the GF and the dogs. Nothin crazy.

nothing crazy gonna eat dinner with my ol ladies dad on base at tyndall, prolly take a damn nap watch some football if any is on. and get ready to hunt on Friday morning and obvi log in and out of this bitch to see if won all of the wonderful shit from phurious

Probably stay home with the family, deep fry some turkey and smoke alot of weed, watch football, play black ops 3, watch some movies, maybe a little shopping. Oh ya, and probably check in on the forums from time to time

Took the week off but nothing major planned. Just gonna relax with the family and have dinner. Can't tell you how excited I am to destroy some turkey..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Since I moved out to the west, I have no family out here. Going to hit the gym, get my grub on, and have a Skype session with family back home during dinner lol. Good times!

Wife and kids and i are going to my sister's house in Wichita. Probably won't do much.....eat and nap, watch football. When I head back north for work it'll be time to start killing myself in the gym. My Phurious cycle will be starting around Christmas time. For real I'll be feeling like a little kid the day before Christmas....Lol

My mother in law and I are cooking a feast for 3 people lol since it's the only time of the year that Dylan will eat anything. I figured I might as well stuff him with as much food as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Early morning of cardio and the gym and hopefully a chance to watch one of the Thanksgiving parades and football! Im going to do my once a year cooking of my double chocolate cookies and relax with my wife and mom until after dinner, then on to black friday shopping... =)

Early morning of cardio and the gym and hopefully a chance to watch one of the Thanksgiving parades and football! Im going to do my once a year cooking of my double chocolate cookies and relax with my wife and mom until after dinner, then on to black friday shopping... =)

Dont forget to smoke a joint, it will make football that much more fun and will also help put down some more food

just hit the dispensary myself yesterday... =) blue dream and wifi og... =)

Those are some nice strains, i got girl scout cookies and some grape jelly on deck.. Cheers my friend ! Sounds like a great time we got lined up, and i will be checking the forums from time to time to pay everyone on here a visit. This is going to be a great holiday season for sure

I'm down in va beach seeing family... Gym down here has a monolift, it's like I'm in heaven.. I'll be stuffing my face with everything tomorrow, might eat some Dbols just for the hell of it

I'm down in va beach seeing family... Gym down here has a monolift, it's like I'm in heaven.. I'll be stuffing my face with everything tomorrow, might eat some Dbols just for the hell of it

Thats wassup, lol ! Have a good one this year bro, to you and yours..

Top Bottom