napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol - first timer - inexperienced 18 year old

jaydiaz

Hey everybody,
I know most, if not everybody, will remind me that steroids at such a young age are a terrible idea. I would REALLY appreciate info and help from you guys in what my first cycle should look like. Please try to make it as simple and understanding for me, I'm truly a beginner at this and don't understand half the acronyms I see on the forums. What should I be taking with the anadrol? Any test with it, if so which one? From what I understand, I need to be eating clean 6-7 meals a day with lots of protein, gallon of water daily, and a pct after(don't know about this either - any advice? I'm 5'8 162 lbs(don't know bmi) I was obese at around 15 and have loss excess amount of weight, have stretch marks all over and still have a somewhat belly. I was told I needed to bulk then cut. I've been going incredibly hard at the gym, 5 days a week for about 7 months now(beginner) but I would like help regarding the cycle. Sorry for the long story, PLEASE HELP! Appreciate it, take care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everybody,
I know most, if not everybody, will remind me that steroids at such a young age are a terrible idea. I would REALLY appreciate info and help from you guys in what my first cycle should look like. Please try to make it as simple and understanding for me, I'm truly a beginner at this and don't understand half the acronyms I see on the forums. What should I be taking with the anadrol? Any test with it, if so which one? From what I understand, I need to be eating clean 6-7 meals a day with lots of protein, gallon of water daily, and a pct after(don't know about this either - any advice? I'm 5'8 162 lbs(don't know bmi) I was obese at around 15 and have loss excess amount of weight, have stretch marks all over and still have a somewhat belly. I was told I needed to bulk then cut. I've been going incredibly hard at the gym, 5 days a week for about 7 months now(beginner) but I would like help regarding the cycle. Sorry for the long story, PLEASE HELP! Appreciate it, take care

There is no reason you should need steroids at 18. Have you done bloodwork? I fucked myself up by doing gear at a young age. However I know that no matter what people would tell me I was going to do it anyway. There is a lot of info on this site and you may want to try Sarms from Pure essence

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Bro, of course I'm not the one to advice you about AAS (anabolic androgenic steroids) as I'm 15 but I think you should consider dropping steroids for some more years.
If you really want to get something, you can use SARMs (selective androgen receptor modulators) as a healthy alternative to steroids. Also, have you done any research about AAS? As I said before I'm not an expert, I just believe that you should not start your first cycle with anandrol as it is powerful but very toxic to the liver. If you insist on starting AAS, you should think about oxandrolone stacked with testosterone or something like that.
PCT (post cycle therapy) is a few weeks on proper ancillaries(for instance, arimidex, aromasin, nolvadex) according your cycle drugs.
Soon or later, an experienced user will provide feedback for you, saying that you should consider SARMs and let the steroids for a few years.
Just wait for Dylan, Rick, Terror and many other intermediate users to answer your questions.
But until then, do your own research and acquire as much knowledge as possible. Dylan Gemelli has a channel on YouTube where you can find valuable information and acquire basic and advanced knowledge.
Good luck buddy.

There is no reason you should need steroids at 18. Have you done bloodwork? I fucked myself up by doing gear at a young age. However I know that no matter what people would tell me I was going to do it anyway. There is a lot of info on this site and you may want to try Sarms from Pure essence

I'm pretty much as hardheaded as you were right now, I would like advice on how the cycle should go because I would rather do it the right way with hopefully little to no sides. My blood is fine btw just impatient

Yes. Research research and resesrch. I never planned on learning this much information about the stuff when I signed up for this website it's helped me drastically

Bro, of course I'm not the one to advice you about AAS (anabolic androgenic steroids) as I'm 15 but I think you should consider dropping steroids for some more years.
If you really want to get something, you can use SARMs (selective androgen receptor modulators) as a healthy alternative to steroids. Also, have you done any research about AAS? As I said before I'm not an expert, I just believe that you should not start your first cycle with anandrol as it is powerful but very toxic to the liver. If you insist on starting AAS, you should think about oxandrolone stacked with testosterone or something like that.
PCT (post cycle therapy) is a few weeks on proper ancillaries(for instance, arimidex, aromasin, nolvadex) according your cycle drugs.
Soon or later, an experienced user will provide feedback for you, saying that you should consider SARMs and let the steroids for a few years.
Just wait for Dylan, Rick, Terror and many other intermediate users to answer your questions.
But until then, do your own research and acquire as much knowledge as possible. Dylan Gemelli has a channel on YouTube where you can find valuable information and acquire basic and advanced knowledge.
Good luck buddy.

I appreciate this man, thanks for guiding me a bit. Hopefully they see this post and help guide me into the right cycle/doses. Thanks!

Yes. Research research and resesrch. I never planned on learning this much information about the stuff when I signed up for this website it's helped me drastically

Will do, and I've been seeing so many acronyms and different steroids. It's crazy! So much to learn, just the beginning

I really think the only advice you're going to get here is a SARMS cycle. No one here will recommend AAS at your age and definitely not Anadrol...

Good luck buddy.

Wise beyond your years lil brother im glad you listened to everyone here. well I hope you did anyway. but kick back and learn until you are ready we can still help in other way besides gear like workouts, diet etc

Not only are you using aas at an incredibly young age but you are going to use one of the most liver toxic on top of it. Damn man I hope you are looking into organ protection and blood donation and have labs ordered and can get them done. Also realize you haven't even tried to get the work done and you are adding the supercharger with the gas pedal only 1/4 pressed. What the hell are you going to do when you plateau and have nothing else to help you?

I'm pretty much as hardheaded as you were right now, I would like advice on how the cycle should go because I would rather do it the right way with hopefully little to no sides. My blood is fine btw just impatient

I dont think anyone can give you the info you need to safely and properly. You should research and then do further research. Tweak your diet and training. Dial that in. Theres a lot of growth to be made at your size naturally and you havent even hit your peak yet.

Wise beyond your years lil brother im glad you listened to everyone here. well I hope you did anyway. but kick back and learn until you are ready we can still help in other way besides gear like workouts, diet etc
Well, I did listen... I did the risk versus reward thing... It is not worth it to jeopardize my testicular function or anything else for some quick gains... If it is to do something I will do it the right time with the proper quantity of stuff.... Lately I've been collecting knowledge about hypertrophy training and probably tomorrow I'll create a thread about it, in training and nutrition session of the forum.

As about you jaydiaz, learn about SARMs and you will see that you can make quite decent gains with a proper cycle of RAD,LGD,s4 and GW all without the sideffects and the suppression of steroids.

I can tell you it aint fun at 27 or thru ur 30's hookin up with chicks and you cant get or keep a hard on. all because of the microwave society we live in today. we want it and we want it now. and the old adage good things come to those who wait has taken the back seat. your talking trt in about 8 years for the rest of your life, not only is it a pain it will get expensive bc the docs aren't goin to give you "what you need" to function properly. I really hope you wait hang out and learn and in 8 to 10 years you guys will be running this board talking to guys like we are to you

I'm glad I took the time to make this post, would rather stay small and slowly gain(with the right diet of course) Glad you guys are here to help, what can I do at this age other than clean dieting and going hard everyday at the gym. I should do abs daily and cardio as well, what else would y'all recommend?

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to educate me, I'm extremely appreciative

I'm glad I took the time to make this post, would rather stay small and slowly gain(with the right diet of course) Glad you guys are here to help, what can I do at this age other than clean dieting and going hard everyday at the gym. I should do abs daily and cardio as well, what else would y'all recommend?

As far as I know, you are at the peak of testosterone production up until 25 y.o., that means that you can put on tons of muscle easier than an older male. So you have to research about training and proper nutrition, and first of all decide what you want to do; cut or bulk.
If you are more than 15%bf I would recommend you to cut for three months and after to bulk until you reach that bodyfat percentage. As it has been shown, you can get more muscle between 7-15% bf .
If you are already lean start bulking; count macros and tract calories and eat much more than maintenance. You will probably gain fat as well but at least you will make progress.
It's your decision, you choose whether you should lose or gain weight, it is not possible to do both as long as you are natural.

I would not do abs everyday but you need to eat like a fucking caveman, continue you ur cardio I would say you need to cut then bulk. you will be adding lean mass underneath while cutting but not enough to show until you get your belly fat down. I was 240 in june and am down to 200-199 range I used the sarms triple stack to cut with cardio sometimes 2 times a day with the gw and mk your recovery will be a lot quicker and your endurance and fat loss will be insane as well. but don't take my word some of the experts will weight in soon. im glad you asked the question before diving in the deep end with no water wings. lol always good to wait.

As far as I know, you are at the peak of testosterone production up until 25 y.o., that means that you can put on tons of muscle easier than an older male. So you have to research about training and proper nutrition, and first of all decide what you want to do; cut or bulk.
If you are more than 15%bf I would recommend you to cut for three months and after to bulk until you reach that bodyfat percentage. As it has been shown, you can get more muscle between 7-15% bf .
If you are already lean start bulking; count macros and tract calories and eat much more than maintenance. You will probably gain fat as well but at least you will make progress.
It's your decision, you choose whether you should lose or gain weight, it is not possible to do both as long as you are natural.

damn you go little bro you will be running this damn forum in about 10 years if you keep it up

food is more anabolic than anything else brother. eat eat eat!!! please don't fuck up your body at such a young age. you could end up on trt for life and have all types of other health/fertility issues.

I would not do abs everyday but you need to eat like a fucking caveman, continue you ur cardio I would say you need to cut then bulk. you will be adding lean mass underneath while cutting but not enough to show until you get your belly fat down. I was 240 in june and am down to 200-199 range I used the sarms triple stack to cut with cardio sometimes 2 times a day with the gw and mk your recovery will be a lot quicker and your endurance and fat loss will be insane as well. but don't take my word some of the experts will weight in soon. im glad you asked the question before diving in the deep end with no water wings. lol always good to wait.

What is gw and mk? Sorry, completely new to all of this. Would you recommend that for me as I cut down?

Top Bottom