napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PE Rad 140 Log

Day 7 of dosing and things are going smoothly. The only negative thing I've gotten so far are afternoon headaches. They aren't severe just a nagging pain in the front of my head. Also much like MacPharmacist I have been noticing some mild breakouts on my shoulders.
Today I was off from the gym and spent my Veterans Day shooting pool and eating a mass amount of sushi. Going to be doing some heavy volume leg work tomorrow.

Nice update bro. Interested in seeing how that heavy leg volume work goes tomorrow for you

I tried working back today. The only thing I cannot do are any kind of pull downs. So today included A LOT of rowing. I felt very strong during the course of the workout. One thing I did notice was a very strong pump in my arms and back. I stopped taking preworkout so I know it can't be that. I also follow an IM diet style so I was relatively carb depleted during training. Feels like the RAD is starting to kick in to me. Very excited for the next few weeks.

Great to hear and fully expected... I definitely expect a big strength increase throughout! Great work so far!

Had a pretty damn good leg day today. Felt strong for the entire workout and it took me much longer than usual to get gassed.
Squats- 4 sets of 15, 13, 13, 13+5 (RP) with 245
One legged leg press 4 sets of 12 with 210
Leg extensions 3 sets 15 with 230
Lying leg curls 4 sets of 15, 13, 12, 12+5 (RP) with 130
Seated leg curls 3 sets of 12 with 90
Standing calf raises 4 sets 20 with 180
Leg press calf raises 4 sets 20 with 170

did u get before pics? just as a comparison either for you or for us whichever but we may see things you dont

Yeah these were taken right before I started rad. Sorry for the crap quality. I'll try to get some better ones.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 90
nah man those are fine just wanting to make sure you had some bc you are your own worst critic lol it will cool to see the difference in the pics good log

Day 9- Cardio and Core
I hate cardio and I hate the stair mill so combining the two is like hell on earth. The stair mill usually leaves me dying by the end of the rounds. Today was quite different, the HIIT for once almost felt easy. This shocked the hell out of me. I know RAD isn't considered an endurance SARM but I would have to say its helping in that aspect to a certain extent.
Warm up- 2 minutes at level 8 then 30 second intervals at level 20 followed by 30 seconds at level 9 for 12 rounds.
Core: Standing crunch tabata style with 70 pounds
Plank tabata style
3 sets of 12 hanging leg raises

Day 9- Cardio and Core
I hate cardio and I hate the stair mill so combining the two is like hell on earth. The stair mill usually leaves me dying by the end of the rounds. Today was quite different, the HIIT for once almost felt easy. This shocked the hell out of me. I know RAD isn't considered an endurance SARM but I would have to say its helping in that aspect to a certain extent.
Warm up- 2 minutes at level 8 then 30 second intervals at level 20 followed by 30 seconds at level 9 for 12 rounds.
Plank tabata style

Generally all sarms carry endurance benefits, some just more than others but raises in testosterone will also aid in this and that very well could be occurring as well... This is all very encouraging bro!

Day 9- Cardio and Core
Plank tabata style

Solid workout, and that's pretty nice that you are noticing an unexpected endurance increase

Hey guys I'm just going to be posting updates every couple days instead of my workout numbers daily. My weight is holding steady at 200 pounds and I woke up this morning looking more lean than I have in the past couple months. My cardio feels 10x easier than it has in the past. Also my recovery from workouts is much faster. After leg day in sore for usually 3-4 days afterwards. This time it was merely a day and a half. So recovery, recomp and improved cardio endurance. So far so good.

Hey guys I'm just going to be posting updates every couple days instead of my workout numbers daily. My weight is holding steady at 200 pounds and I woke up this morning looking more lean than I have in the past couple months. My cardio feels 10x easier than it has in the past. Also my recovery from workouts is much faster. After leg day in sore for usually 3-4 days afterwards. This time it was merely a day and a half. So recovery, recomp and improved cardio endurance. So far so good.

Very nice benefits for sure brother. Improved recovery, body composition, and endurance are all great things to be experiencing

thats really promising to see in regards to cardio and recovery especially bro... great work so far and great updates... im very happy to see how great you are doing so far! keep the updates coming brother...

Nice to here about the gains you're making man. Especially on the endurance front. I'm taking rad with SR right now.. It's still early for me, but that will be a pleasant surprise if RAD adds to the endurance increase that SR offers

no shit well after all the short time we have all logged PE stuff it has shown that it is for real we just have to be patient for the long term. that is awesome to hear

Every week there are slight changes I notice that grow on each other. This morning I crushed a leg workout. I was able to handle 285 pound deep squats for 12 reps easier than it has ever been.
Back squats 4 sets 12,11,10,10 with 285
One legged leg press 4 sets of 10 with 225
Leg extensions 3 sets with 260 for 12
Lying leg curls 4 sets 10 with 140
Seated leg curls 4 sets 10 with 100
Barbell lunges 3 sets 10 with 135
Bring about 2 weeks in I'm starting to really feel that it's kicking in as it's had time to build up in my system.

Killing it bro. My leg game has been off. I'm working to get it turned around. But as soon as I start doing anything, they start aching like a bitch. It's really weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killing it bro. My leg game has been off. I'm working to get it turned around. But as soon as I start doing anything, they start aching like a bitch. It's really weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG I have been taking it easy on legs and back due to a small active spams in my lumbar area. but I worked legs 2 nights ago with no squats and holy fuck I miss my sarms healing effects and recovery. I am in between pct bridge and cycle im walking around like a damn baby deer all wobbly and shit.

Top Bottom