napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Insulin use.

TX TERROR

OOOOOOOO Dark and scary subject.... Most would think this. Similar to the DNP subject or Synthol. Evil drug right?

Personally I don't think so at all. I have quite a bit of experience using insulin but would like to see what the take is here on the board. Experience, opinions, all that good stuff. Lets hear it.

I think in an effort to promote harm reduction the topic should be discussed at length. Insulin without a doubt is the most anabolic compound at our disposal but the risks should be detailed and noted. I personally think learning how to use your own insulin levels as well as peptide technology to increase insulin sensitivity is something I am much more apt to study and research before I will ever try insulin.

I think in an effort to promote harm reduction the topic should be discussed at length. Insulin without a doubt is the most anabolic compound at our disposal but the risks should be detailed and noted. I personally think learning how to use your own insulin levels as well as peptide technology to increase insulin sensitivity is something I am much more apt to study and research before I will ever try insulin.

Exactly right my friend. I want to open it up first and then get into it. I think there is a lot of areas for the subject that don't get the light they properly deserve which is why people are hurting themselves using this drug.
Learning how to maximize you're own levels is certainly important too. Very important.

I think a lot about managing insulin comes down to understanding ones body as well. Those who are predisposed to higher fat gain are going to have a harder time using the drug with success. Although it is quite anabolic in the sense of muscle gain it has quite the effect on fat cells too.

I know insulin doesn't have to be as bad as some people make it out to be. As long as you know what you're doing with it, I'm sure it can be relatively safe. With that said, it's not something I would personally touch or use in any way. I'm out to be my best, but there are things I won't do, and I'm more into the aesthetic side of things anyways.

I know insulin doesn't have to be as bad as some people make it out to be. As long as you know what you're doing with it, I'm sure it can be relatively safe. With that said, it's not something I would personally touch or use in any way. I'm out to be my best, but there are things I won't do, and I'm more into the aesthetic side of things anyways.

Ya I hear that. Its also all about safe guarding yourself.

I will say a lot of those who get super big off insulin in kind of a fat way are a great example of users using it wrong. Almost every single user of slin I encounter will slap on stupid amounts of carbohydrates. Carbs which are glucose will will easily convert to adipose tissue if glycogen stores are full. Also when fat cells are full you're body will just create more. All those excess carbs are just adding fat.

To stay lean, the balance of carbs to iu's and diet to accompany the cycle is so so fine hand hard to master its ridiculous.

Its an interesting and intriguing topic for sure. This is the reason diet, exercise and supplementation is so appealing to me... its a manipulation of your bodies natural function to achieve a goal. I think with lower doses its pretty safe and the little bit of research ive done and experience that was shared with me makes me interested to learn more for sure.

As for u tx, Ur a bigger than normal guy. U take advanced cycles,Ur young,u compete,and u have a chance to do something in bodybuilding..so in a sence u can justify the risks/rewards..however 95 percent of every one else should leave it alone. Insulin is dangerous and takes just ONE mistake to kill u. U can fuck up all day on juice,pin in wrong muscle,pin a vein,hit a nerve,do all kinds of mistakes and live to laugh about it..Insulin is not that forgiving and if bb is not your career or ultimate dream why would u risk Ur life for it? It's not worth the risk if yr just average Joe and bb is your lifestyle/hobby

As for u tx, Ur a bigger than normal guy. U take advanced cycles,Ur young,u compete,and u have a chance to do something in bodybuilding..so in a sence u can justify the risks/rewards..however 95 percent of every one else should leave it alone. Insulin is dangerous and takes just ONE mistake to kill u. U can fuck up all day on juice,pin in wrong muscle,pin a vein,hit a nerve,do all kinds of mistakes and live to laugh about it..Insulin is not that forgiving and if bb is not your career or ultimate dream why would u risk Ur life for it? It's not worth the risk if yr just average Joe and bb is your lifestyle/hobby

I agree with that mentality on it. I do think unless it is absolutely necessary it is something to avoid. Just when you think it can be safe at low doses let me tell you a quick story...

I was at the gym too 8iu of insulin pre workout. I was tailoring my carbs well and twords the end of the cycle so I was at 6g dextrose to every iu. usually the standard is 10g to be safe....
Got done went to the truck for the typical post workout shake and what not, was gonna hit chipotle too so I thought all good....
Well wallet was in my OTHER gym bag. So fuck.. oh well I will just drive home quick. I'm still fine.
The bad thing is the OTHER gym bag had my emergancy gummy bears in it. Also I keep some in my truck BUT I took the gf's car this night.

I get on the highway headed home. Traffic hits hard. Big rig flipped over. All lanes dead stop. Road is under construction so barriers on both sides, no turning off. Now here I am like fuck... This is the end of me. I start feeling almost drunk. Lights get a little blurry I feel a little dizzy.

I made it but damn close close call. I only made it because I found a half full bottle of gatorade in the back of her car.

Just shows anything and everything CAN go wrong with this drug lol. Im sure I would have been fine even without gatorade but still. Lol not fun going hypo. Even at a small extent.

Insulin is safe if you're responsible. If not you can die. Same as driving a car or motorcycle. Okay maybe safe isn't accurate but if can be used safely. It's not like DNP at all. Fucking eat. That's all there is to it. If you don't then say hello to my grandmother for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Another story....

A best friend of mine had wanted to try it so he went to pin a first dose of 4iu... WELL He got the wrong fucking syringes and mistakenly just pinned 40iu of slin. Calls me on the phone panicking lol freaking out lol. Told him to get a spoon and the box of sugar and get to work lol. He made it fine no issues at all but man what a scare. Imagine if that was after the gym like my situation. That's death right there...

I think the first order of business is to discuss the function of insulin and how it is implored to be a direct vehicle for nutrients to get into cells. Also how carbs and sugar intake works when using insulin. I'm all for seeing people slap up their protocols and everything as long as the mods approve of course. It is better to provide clear and safe advice than to provide none at all.

As for my self I am a cyclist so I'm always focused on building lean body muscle and also managing muscle wasting. Insulin isn't anything I would dabble in as it doesn't serve my desires. Just having a better understanding about how insulin works though can give people better insight on how to better utilize carbs and sugars for using their own insulin levels.

I think the first order of business is to discuss the function of insulin and how it is implored to be a direct vehicle for nutrients to get into cells. Also how carbs and sugar intake works when using insulin. I'm all for seeing people slap up their protocols and everything as long as the mods approve of course. It is better to provide clear and safe advice than to provide none at all.

As for my self I am a cyclist so I'm always focused on building lean body muscle and also managing muscle wasting. Insulin isn't anything I would dabble in as it doesn't serve my desires. Just having a better understanding about how insulin works though can give people better insight on how to better utilize carbs and sugars for using their own insulin levels.

I will actually have a write up on it at some point that will be quite in depth Just a matter of getting it done. This is just to open the topic up a bit and see where we are here. I am with you. I feel insulin is something that has an attractive outcome if misled to an individual. Although the outcome is obtainable very few understand the outlying pieces of info.
Seeing how it has been adopted into today's bodybuilding by many I feel it needs to be adressed. For that exact reason of safety by awareness.

People AND animals that are on insulin live considerably shorter lives.
Mostly due to kidney failure and other complications.
So for that reason, I would not touch it.
The risk/benefit ratio is just not good enough to me.

People AND animals that are on insulin live considerably shorter lives.
Mostly due to kidney failure and other complications.
So for that reason, I would not touch it.
The risk/benefit ratio is just not good enough to me.

I dont necessarily agree with that. Several people I know specifically were diabetic and lived a very long life. My grandpa died just the other week at 98. I have had several diabetic dogs in the family. All live just as long as any other dog. Where did you find that info that insulin users live shorter lives?

I didnt find it. I see it every day.
An elderly peron can become diabetic in old age. This is true.
But life long insulin dependent diabetics often have kidney and neuro problems.
Beyond that, animals once starting insulin often only live about three years after becoming insulin dependent.
Some go longer, some less, but far more often than not it is not good.

Although diabetes can be a direct cause for kidney damage, insulin itself is generally not the issue.

Hypoglycemia can effect the kidneys but that is also an example of not using the drug properly. hypoglycemia can include significantly decreased renal plasma flow, glomerular filtration rate, and significantly increased urinary albumin excretion rate. These changes are reversible upon resolution of Hypoglycemia.

Top Bottom