napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New esters

drb_iac

I see that there has been some progression on this board with mixtures of esters. It seems we knew about blends like sus, and also tren, but then I see deca in there too. Well you could also do that with EQ. It can be in an acetate, cypionate, decoanate etc.

The same goes for primo. It normally exists as enanthate, but it can also be made as acetate. So wow...what about a big blend of deca/test/primo storm? Or deca/test/eq storm? UGLs get those brain cells in motion...lol.

Some do some dont. No true market in it. Just make a custom request when you order.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Some do some dont. No true market in it. Just make a custom request when you order.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Really this is the truth. Customer blends like that are going to be so based on individuals preferences with ratios etc....that it would pretty much have to be made specifically each time to that individual. Mix of esters with a single compound is one thing, but mixing compounds there is no one size fits all ratio of what to use

I dont personally like multiple compound blends. Kind of stuck with that ratio. Id rather mix in the syringe at my own desired blend. Plus bold cyp hurts and id imagine primo ace would hurt like a bitch. Just my own opinion

The cost for that can be outrageous for an individual. The problem with blends is that our bodies are all different and you remove control over each compound in a blend. A lot of guys know this already so they buy separately. Some bros talk about wanting them but when it comes to paying, they want to try a single vial or two which means that it basically gets shelved until it sells. As a Lab, we don't charge more for it being a blend so it doesn't make sense to shelve that much product.

I'll make you a custom order like that but you would need to order 250ml-500ml

The cost for that can be outrageous for an individual. The problem with blends is that our bodies are all different and you remove control over each compound in a blend. A lot of guys know this already so they buy separately. Some bros talk about wanting them but when it comes to paying, they want to try a single vial or two which means that it basically gets shelved until it sells. As a Lab, we don't charge more for it being a blend so it doesn't make sense to shelve that much product.

I'll make you a custom order like that but you would need to order 250ml-500ml

Agreed completely

I think that drb meant that as a thinker type thing.Meaning sus has been around forever, but things are just turning the corner first on tren then deca...and now his new fav eq...but cypionate. It works a lot faster and you can get good results with just a 12 week cycle. I love it. A nice 12 weeks of 200/200/850 does really well.

I think that drb meant that as a thinker type thing.Meaning sus has been around forever, but things are just turning the corner first on tren then deca...and now his new fav eq...but cypionate. It works a lot faster and you can get good results with just a 12 week cycle. I love it. A nice 12 weeks of 200/200/850 does really well.

I have heard that boldenone Cypionate hurts like a mother fucker on PIP, but I've never used it myself to confirm

i love it and its great to think about... i think that most will definitely make a custom blend for anyone as long as they buy enough... i have said many times about my dream blend and i probably will just have it made for my next cycle and then add eq or masteron as well...

test/deca/primo keeping the concentration at 300 mg/ml 50/50/200 4 cc's a week making it 200/200/800 every week... THATS MY BLEND! =) then i'll add either eq or mast separately along with it... preferably a 400 mg/ml eq so the injections each time are only 3 cc's a pop...

i love it and its great to think about... i think that most will definitely make a custom blend for anyone as long as they buy enough... i have said many times about my dream blend and i probably will just have it made for my next cycle and then add eq or masteron as well...

test/deca/primo keeping the concentration at 300 mg/ml 50/50/200 4 cc's a week making it 200/200/800 every week... THATS MY BLEND! =) then i'll add either eq or mast separately along with it... preferably a 400 mg/ml eq so the injections each time are only 3 cc's a pop...

That does sound like a really sweet blend. Hell, I'd even run that shit!

i talked to phurious about it and he is going to be making my blends for me on this... so if anyone is interested, let me know so you can jump on as well...

Top Bottom