napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ABC Blowout!!!

Lol, best think I can recommend, and what I actually do is a really hamstring stretch getting your leg raised as High as possible and reaching as far as you can then switch sides.

Lol, best think I can recommend, and what I actually do is a really hamstring stretch getting your leg raised as High as possible and reaching as far as you can then switch sides.

lol ya man that's what I've been doing. I try to twist my leg a lot too while mid stretch and twist that glute. but man. Sill get that feeling whn I lift of the ABC about to blow lol. Its like ABC/ glute connection area. Deep groin.

one of my buddies complains about the same thing when he squats. i believe he stopped going butt to ground to prevent it. other then that it could be a ruptured vessel or something, like hemorrhoids

So.... This may be a TMI thread lol but want some opinions.

Anyone have issues in not really the groin area, but further back in the ABC region ( ass ball connector) when doing deads or squats.

Idk why but I stretch everything and anything I can really well and I just cant get past it. Now that I'm squatting heavy again I don't want to end up having a blow out and end up literately going ass to grass. lol

So far the closest stretch I get to it is kicking my foot as I as I can up on the bar at the squat rack and just really get a good pull. But still its like behind where that stretch pulls.
Im at a loss dudes......

Have you had your prostate checked? Two things will give you this. Enlarged prostate and constipation....also a general rectum inflamation. People with Crohns always get this.Get checked by a doc.

one of my buddies complains about the same thing when he squats. i believe he stopped going butt to ground to prevent it. other then that it could be a ruptured vessel or something, like hemorrhoids

Ya man I don't even go past parallel anymore myself. My knees and back both tell me the next day how much I fucked up when I go ATG

Lol, thread cheers up my work day.

Seriously though - dunno if same thing, had some issues with my left glute/hamstring esp during high kicks at karate. Gave me grief in the hole and off the floor. Was deep in the glute/pelvis. No stretching/rolling fixed it. In the end sports massage - elbow deep in the glute unlocked it, guy said it's where the hamstring connects in to the glute by the tendon. Had two sessions on my hamstrings/glutes and haven't had a problem since as long as keep up my stretching.

WTF! Wife is looking at me like I'm crazy!
I've heard of powerlifting having a blowout. Jake is right, if it persists you might wanna see the Dr.

Lol, thread cheers up my work day.

Seriously though - dunno if same thing, had some issues with my left glute/hamstring esp during high kicks at karate. Gave me grief in the hole and off the floor. Was deep in the glute/pelvis. No stretching/rolling fixed it. In the end sports massage - elbow deep in the glute unlocked it, guy said it's where the hamstring connects in to the glute by the tendon. Had two sessions on my hamstrings/glutes and haven't had a problem since as long as keep up my stretching.
This is exactly it man.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Have you had your prostate checked? Two things will give you this. Enlarged prostate and constipation....also a general rectum inflamation. People with Crohns always get this.Get checked by a doc.
Ya I am familiar with that fornsure. But it's definitly isolated to the left side. And it's muscle/tendon related I can totally feel it.
I did give this some thought though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom