napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ABC Blowout!!!

TX TERROR

So.... This may be a TMI thread lol but want some opinions.

Anyone have issues in not really the groin area, but further back in the ABC region ( ass ball connector) when doing deads or squats.

Idk why but I stretch everything and anything I can really well and I just cant get past it. Now that I'm squatting heavy again I don't want to end up having a blow out and end up literately going ass to grass. lol

So far the closest stretch I get to it is kicking my foot as I as I can up on the bar at the squat rack and just really get a good pull. But still its like behind where that stretch pulls.
Im at a loss dudes......

What the hell are you talking about Terror, the taint is nothing more then some flesh and skin. What kind of kinky shit have you been getting into that you need to stretch that shit. Second thought I don't want to know.

What the hell are you talking about Terror, the taint is nothing more then some flesh and skin. What kind of kinky shit have you been getting into that you need to stretch that shit. Second thought I don't want to know.

Well we do know his ol lady is on the SARMs so....iono whats goin on in DFW area these days hahaha

Hahahaahahah dude....its the best way to describe it. Idk what else to say man. your glute must attach there somwhere.

or maybe its ur body saying that's enuff weight fucker im bout to rip and you wont be able to hold turds in

that's all I got. lmao I don't expect to ever have this problem id be satisfied with a 300 lb squat

Never know man. Youl get back up and wonder what that brown thing laying on he floor is.
Then you will know.... you done gone had an ABC blowout.

lmao ive seen that shit on video but nah cuz I aint tryin for that im 44 wtf do I have to prove to a bunch of old fucks at snap fitness. lol

Top Bottom