napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie with SARMs in hand Log

Re: Newbie with SARMs in hand

golooraam said:
Hi everyone

Start of my 78th day - it has been a few weeks since I last gave an update
got a little side tracked with updates (but not with training)

so this is about 11 weeks, 10 of which have been triple stack - I added S4 last
I am running this till day 84 then going to take at least 4 weeks off
won't lie, night vision has gotten pretty bad - I do look forward to getting that back

I started a DAA product that Dylan put me on to - it really tastes nice

Diet
last few weeks have been a touch event heavy, family birthday, etc...
but still overall keto with carbs here and there
been doing a lot of sardines and avocados recently...
last carb up today before Vegas next Friday, client taking us out for a celebration dinner in SF

Strength:
got chins up to +30 lbs (yes!!!) (my goal by end of next year is 90 lbs)
been doing lots of cardio, including with 10 lb hand weights in a full body fashion... intense stuff

Subjective visuals:

friend who I mentioned previously, she was pretty stunned as to how I looked when we went for a group weights and spin class
even wore a tank top to workout class! my first time ever this out and being seen by someone I knew
best friend from 4th grade saw me at a bar, he is from NYC - said he didn't recognize me :)

size 30 jeans I bought in early July - wore them out with friends 2 weeks back, AND sat AND ate in them!

though jellyish in front, at times I can actually feel my abdominal wall by pressing, my wife really likes that part when I'm standing around... never thought there was anything there underneath the goo

been doing more shoulders and I have some more definition and actually some veins... pretty exciting stuff
getting the forearm veins I have always always wanted...

Thank you Dylan and Team Adrenaline Rush
this time of my life has literally changed it - I cannot wait to take a month or so off, chill, and then ramp up again
I already bought my second Triple Stack a few weeks ago so I'm all set when I'm ready to begin

Left to right
1st is June 26th, 2015 first day on stack
2nd is July 25th, 2015
3rd is August 8th, 2015
4th is September 11, 2015

thanks everyone!

I will do a final update before taking a break next Thursday or Friday before I go to a bachelor party in Vegas... which will be the end of my 4 week cycle

your results just continue to impress bro... you have made amazing progress bro.... you are inspiring so many with your efforts and accomplishments... i am extremely proud of you bro but i do expect you to make a lot more progress throughout and i know you will... keep up the excellent work!

golooraam said:
Hi everyone

Start of my 78th day - it has been a few weeks since I last gave an update
got a little side tracked with updates (but not with training)

so this is about 11 weeks, 10 of which have been triple stack - I added S4 last
I am running this till day 84 then going to take at least 4 weeks off
won't lie, night vision has gotten pretty bad - I do look forward to getting that back

I started a DAA product that Dylan put me on to - it really tastes nice

Diet
last few weeks have been a touch event heavy, family birthday, etc...
but still overall keto with carbs here and there
been doing a lot of sardines and avocados recently...
last carb up today before Vegas next Friday, client taking us out for a celebration dinner in SF

Strength:
got chins up to +30 lbs (yes!!!) (my goal by end of next year is 90 lbs)
been doing lots of cardio, including with 10 lb hand weights in a full body fashion... intense stuff

Subjective visuals:

friend who I mentioned previously, she was pretty stunned as to how I looked when we went for a group weights and spin class
even wore a tank top to workout class! my first time ever this out and being seen by someone I knew
best friend from 4th grade saw me at a bar, he is from NYC - said he didn't recognize me :)

size 30 jeans I bought in early July - wore them out with friends 2 weeks back, AND sat AND ate in them!

though jellyish in front, at times I can actually feel my abdominal wall by pressing, my wife really likes that part when I'm standing around... never thought there was anything there underneath the goo

been doing more shoulders and I have some more definition and actually some veins... pretty exciting stuff
getting the forearm veins I have always always wanted...

this time of my life has literally changed it - I cannot wait to take a month or so off, chill, and then ramp up again
I already bought my second Triple Stack a few weeks ago so I'm all set when I'm ready to begin

Left to right
2nd is July 25th, 2015
3rd is August 8th, 2015
4th is September 11, 2015

thanks everyone!

I will do a final update before taking a break next Thursday or Friday before I go to a bachelor party in Vegas... which will be the end of my 4 week cycle

Stellar results brother! You have done extremely well during this cycle. You've made a really impressive transformation, and I'm sure you are very happy with how the sarms treated you here. It's always nice when others notice the hard work that you've out in a,ong with the nice changes you've made. Well done!

Hi Gents

Today is the last day of my 12 weeks SARMs cycle - 11 of which have been Triple Stack

I'm still going with the DAA product that Dylan put me on to

I'm going to stay quiet for a bit until I start my next SARMs cycle
so after I get through a 4 week PCT and probably a wedding in mid November in NYC, all depends if I am packing a suitcase and can get them on a plane I guess
:)

Diet
last 6 days have been nearly no carbs
a lot of lifting and cardio both

Strength:
got chins up to +35 lbs (yes!!!) (my goal by end of next year is 90 lbs)
last week was +30 lbs
started a lot of kettlebell stuff too... overall strength and hardness up and up

Subjective visuals:

went clothes shopping last weekend for a Vegas bachelor party tomorrow
and lo behold, fitting into medium clothes! that's like never ya know

and recent pic today you can actually see some veins in the picture in my chest/shoulder area

Hopefully if my new contract kicks in so I can go shopping I can get Rad140 or whatever coach Dylan recommends...

Left to right
2nd is July 25th, 2015
3rd is August 8th, 2015
4th is September 17, 2015

thanks everyone!

Attachments

• 17SEP2015_UPDATE.JPG
    17SEP2015_UPDATE.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 21

golooraam said:
Hi Gents

Today is the last day of my 12 weeks SARMs cycle - 11 of which have been Triple Stack

I'm still going with the DAA product that Dylan put me on to

I'm going to stay quiet for a bit until I start my next SARMs cycle
so after I get through a 4 week PCT and probably a wedding in mid November in NYC, all depends if I am packing a suitcase and can get them on a plane I guess
:)

Diet
last 6 days have been nearly no carbs
a lot of lifting and cardio both

Strength:
got chins up to +35 lbs (yes!!!) (my goal by end of next year is 90 lbs)
last week was +30 lbs
started a lot of kettlebell stuff too... overall strength and hardness up and up

Subjective visuals:

went clothes shopping last weekend for a Vegas bachelor party tomorrow
and lo behold, fitting into medium clothes! that's like never ya know

and recent pic today you can actually see some veins in the picture in my chest/shoulder area

Hopefully if my new contract kicks in so I can go shopping I can get Rad140 or whatever coach Dylan recommends...

Left to right
2nd is July 25th, 2015
3rd is August 8th, 2015
4th is September 17, 2015

thanks everyone!

once again you do not disappoint on your updates... excellent work bro.. im very proud of you and what you have accomplished.. you have set a wonderful example for so many... your progress continues to show... now its time to take it a step further your next cycle! enjoy the bachelor party bro! great work

hey so wanted to update any S4 users who have any vision issues - my last S4 was on Sep 17th... and I noticed a night or two ago everything is totally back to normal...
can't wait until PCT is over so i can start my next 12 week cycle - hopefully by then Rad140 will be out

hey so wanted to update any S4 users who have any vision issues - my last S4 was on Sep 17th... and I noticed a night or two ago everything is totally back to normal...
can't wait until PCT is over so i can start my next 12 week cycle - hopefully by then Rad140 will be out

there should be a more firm date on the release next week but its hoped to have by mid october

just wanted to let the team know that I completed by 4 week PCT... hoping I get picked to try out an item for 12 weeks, but if not, I'll be starting a Triple Stack right before Thanksgiving

Hi everyone.... probably like a lot of people I am chomping at the bit for some of the new products...

I am going to be merging a Triple Stack with SR9009 (once I place the order)

as my last intake was September 17th... I restarted GW-50156 today...

once I get on the formal stack I'll do updates again with pics every weeks but weekly updates (or so) with diet, strength, etc...

Hi everyone.... probably like a lot of people I am chomping at the bit for some of the new products...

I am going to be merging a Triple Stack with SR9009 (once I place the order)

as my last intake was September 17th... I restarted GW-50156 today...

once I get on the formal stack I'll do updates again with pics every weeks but weekly updates (or so) with diet, strength, etc...

Awesome to hear my man! That stack sounds sick, and I'll be very interested in hearing your thoughts on SR9009 and how that treats you....so make sure to keep us updated!

Be sure to take advantage of the pure essence Halloween sale that starts at midnight tonight! Use "boo25" discount code for 25% off :)

Awesome to hear my man! That stack sounds sick, and I'll be very interested in hearing your thoughts on SR9009 and how that treats you....so make sure to keep us updated!

Be sure to take advantage of the pure essence Halloween sale that starts at midnight tonight! Use "boo25" discount code for 25% off :)

thanks RickRock - that is exactly what I did...

Hi Team,

so did 4 weeks PCT and restarted the Triple Stack today... and lo behold! SR9009 came in!

so today, Halloween marks the start of my 2nd 12 week SARMs run

I did my first one over the summer to prep for a bachelor party with a whole mess of younger guys... really happy I did it as I came in a lot fitter than I was when I started...
even though I have been 'off' since September 17th I still have 'that look'... and I just put a few pounds on... so it didn't all disappear the second I stopped...

I purposely am starting this 2nd stack now as I am hoping the SR9009 will be able to 'deflect' some of the holiday eats that just happen this time of year... and I have hoping to get to my 42nd birthday in January at the 'best I've ever been'

I'll post pics in about 2 weeks right before I fly to New York, though I'm not sure what happened to the pics I previously posted...

I do mostly bodyweight training, dips, pullups, chinups, with some shoulder work and calf work when the mood hits me
I do weighted cardio with now 11.5 hand weights - but let's see about that as it gets colder and darker outside...

I try to train everyday, but I'll be traveling to a wedding in NYC in about 2 weeks so I'll have a small break, but based on past advice from the moderators I will be taking the SARMs with me

what else... oh ya - my plan is:

GW: 20 a day
MK: 25 a day
S4: 50 (split up into two hits)
this stuff hit my eyes pretty hard last time towards the end (TOTALLY fine within a few days after stopping) so I'll be sure not to take more than 50
SR9009: 30 - split up as best as I can to 2 hour or so intervals

first impression of SR9009: a little tough to take as the 0.25 marker is so little... you have to remind yourself not to take a whole shot at once! I received it about 10am this morning and so far have taken three 5mg servings

taste is a lot nicer than some of the other ones... but hey, if it helps burn off this gut jelly... I don't give a flying F what it tastes like...

diet plan is still the same

I tend to eat paleo very low carb... about once a week I just kinda eat whatever... usually during the week I end up having a 'clean carb' meal like pho or sushi... but mostly for me its organic beef, lamb, eggs, sardines (used to be salmon), green veggies, and lots of black coffee

finally - last time I found that my daily weigh ins were screwing with my head as I was getting leaner but scale made me upset...
so I'm not going to weigh in that much but starting off at 167.6 lbs at 20.0% BF according to my ghetto Tanita scale...

Hi Team

Quick report - just finished first 7 days of Triple Stack + SR9009

not much to report because it's only one week...

I'm really glad I started the SR9009 when I did because my eating has not been great... protein intake is good and I worked Saturday through Wednesday, took Thursday off, then again from yesterday

Diet wise for me I would give myself a C-

Was clean first half of Saturday - Saturday night was a wedding reception with dessert
Sunday was a freakin disaster with booze due to a client football party...
as I was hung over, Monday and Tuesday were not good food choices, not horrible, but not great...
by my standards I only ate clean Wednesday and Friday, which is like 2 days out of 7... not my usual goal of 6 out of 7...

I'm turning the page though... I've got a wedding next weekend in new york city so I'm super clean tomorrow through Thursday...

strength has been good - arms, particularly forearms have been quite vascular, which is kinda cool - it could all be in my head though...

last time around I didn't see big changes for a couple of weeks, but did notice something was happening a few days in...

next update will be early early Friday morning before I fly out...

Hi Team

I'm really glad I started the SR9009 when I did because my eating has not been great... protein intake is good and I worked Saturday through Wednesday, took Thursday off, then again from yesterday

Was clean first half of Saturday - Saturday night was a wedding reception with dessert
as I was hung over, Monday and Tuesday were not good food choices, not horrible, but not great...
by my standards I only ate clean Wednesday and Friday, which is like 2 days out of 7... not my usual goal of 6 out of 7...

I'm turning the page though... I've got a wedding next weekend in new york city so I'm super clean tomorrow through Thursday...

strength has been good - arms, particularly forearms have been quite vascular, which is kinda cool - it could all be in my head though...

last time around I didn't see big changes for a couple of weeks, but did notice something was happening a few days in...

The good thing with the SR9009 is that it significantly raises your metabolism, so it is a lot more forgiving with your food choices and will result in a lot less damage from them. Of course that doesn't mean to eat anything you want whenever you want, but at least this will work to your advantage in that regard.

Just do your best to try and stay focused on your goals, and I'm sure your progress will be on point! Good luck to you brother!

Hi Team

excellent bro.. im excited for you to continue moving forward... make sure you get your diet in check now and really get the absolute most out of everything... im highly anticipating your results... keep the updates coming!

Hi Team

Quick report before I scramble on to this flight - heading off to a wedding weekend in NYC
they have a gym at the hotel and I'm packing my SARMs with me!

Something is definitely kicking in - as stated - I stuck to my eating guns and had a perfect 5 day stretch, calories were
Sunday: 1300
Monday: 1300
Tuesday: 1380
Wednesday: 1950
Thursday: 1480

I'm just short of 2 weeks on Triple Stack + SR9009 (13 days) but arms are definitely getting more vascular

I really wish I hadn't weighed myself as now I feel a little bad, but according to the scale I'm a pound heavier

Workouts are good - I've added weighted cardio back into the mix

ok, that's all for now

will update again next Saturday...

Top Bottom