napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Insulin use.

I do see your point though. If someone where to become diabetic from using insulin it would lead to issues obviously.

People AND animals that are on insulin live considerably shorter lives.
Mostly due to kidney failure and other complications.
So for that reason, I would not touch it.
The risk/benefit ratio is just not good enough to me.

I would assume that's because they have a health issue that requires them to use insulin and not the insulin itself. Otherwise anyone who ate carbs would live shorter lives, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

It's absolutely a drug that needs to be researched very thoroughly before use. It's not something to be used by newbs, and most certainly not something to be abused. That being said, it could be used safely, you just need to know what you're doing.

It's absolutely a drug that needs to be researched very thoroughly before use. It's not something to be used by newbs, and most certainly not something to be abused. That being said, it could be used safely, you just need to know what you're doing.

I fell with insulin the potential issues you could encounter are at least correctable to some extent. Like I mentioned about my friend who slammed 40iu. Well your ass better go get a spoon and some sugar. That or start chugging maple syrup lol. You will most likely be fine though. May sweat a bit hahaha. Its at least not a drug like DNP which I also brought up that will straight kill your ass no two ways about it if you go over board.

It is a substance I believe a person can manage and yes, not like DNP where you may not be able to reverse the mechanism of action. I'm going to looking into my info on boosting IGF-1 levels and how exogenous insulin can increase growth. I'm intense to see the information go up.

Ya I hear that. Its also all about safe guarding yourself.

I will say a lot of those who get super big off insulin in kind of a fat way are a great example of users using it wrong. Almost every single user of slin I encounter will slap on stupid amounts of carbohydrates. Carbs which are glucose will will easily convert to adipose tissue if glycogen stores are full. Also when fat cells are full you're body will just create more. All those excess carbs are just adding fat.

To stay lean, the balance of carbs to iu's and diet to accompany the cycle is so so fine hand hard to master its ridiculous.

You are absolutely right bro. It's also obviously crucial to not go the other way though as well. Not enough carbs and guys could go hypo

This is an excellent thread. I think discussing insulin use this way is so much more productive than the usual threads on the topic. It's not something I would ever use just because I do not compete but I realize it has a place when properly used for hardcore competitors. I'm in on this for sure. As far as DNP...no way man.

I think it's safe if used by someone who is educated. I don't personally take it purely because I don't compete and don't have a desire to compete at the moment.

Yeah, us older guys need not manipulate our insulin levels. You younger guys.......be careful with it. Stay on top of it if you're using it.

So this thread and our discussions on the topic have peaked my interest and ive spent thw better part of 3 hours researching the desirable effects of gluconeogenesis and highly anti-catabolic nature of exogenous insulin. Thanks for this thread TX... really got me thinking and gave me a new topic to research

Top Bottom