napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

WTF is wrong with out commander and chief

The good thing is that a lot of states are refusing the refugees...and hopefully even more following suit

Texas' governor Abbott is the man. I couldn't be happier with him. He has threatened to withhold funding to any Texas city who accepts refugees and has told Obama we will not accept a single one since the Paris ordeal.
He also had our national guard monitoring Jade Helm against their wishes while they were doing martial law drills here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Our republican governor also has refused them. Thank god. But you know some bs cry baby state will accept them and they can drive to wherever they want to attack.

Texas' governor Abbott is the man. I couldn't be happier with him. He has threatened to withhold funding to any Texas city who accepts refugees and has told Obama we will not accept a single one since the Paris ordeal.
He also had our national guard monitoring Jade Helm against their wishes while they were doing martial law drills here.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I'm in Illinois and our governor refused them yesterday as well. I'd like to see all states do it, but some of the more liberal states won't I'm sure

yep I agree if they want the mofo's let em have em but I hope rick scott stays the course and not let em in. I mean its like playing with snakes and then bitching cuz you got bit.

yep I agree if they want the mofo's let em have em but I hope rick scott stays the course and not let em in. I mean its like playing with snakes and then bitching cuz you got bit.

Yea agreed. I think he'll hold his ground for us here in FL bro.

Top Bottom