napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

WTF is wrong with out commander and chief

Oh you dont wanna start this... lol I despise everything the guy stands for.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey obama said it was only an "outrageous *attempt* to terrorize people"

So nothing actually happened you see...

Religion and Politics bros. That is how you make enemies.Nothing good comes from it amongst friends ...unless you are sure that everyone is like minded. Then it is a hoot.

Religion and Politics bros. That is how you make enemies.Nothing good comes from it amongst friends ...unless you are sure that everyone is like minded. Then it is a hoot.

This is golden advice my best friend and I have very differing views about politics so we just don't discuss them.

This is perfect and the truth. I agree wholeheartedly.

Nothing good will come from this thread. I look at it this way, even know he totally fucked us up, he is almost gone…...

Agreed with DrB.

What is beautiful in this world is that we are all different and unique, physically and mentally. Since the nature of our mind's critical thinking, you'll never have everyone to agree on things. Arguing about opinions is a lost fight.

The best philosophy is acceptance: "It is what it is".

Please, don't get me started with philosophy!

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

Some good advice. I started getting pissed at some of the responses, but reminded myself that politics and religion are arguments that never seem to produce a winner. Best to ignore and go back to talking about juice and lifting, lol.

Lol yeah but Americans are mostly lost in the sauce brother when it comes to politics. They don't believe anything that doesn't play on Fox or CNN. The rest of the world is quite more geopolitically aware. Americans keep our heads in our own world generally speaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Lol.. were quite lost here in europe to. The european union has 28 members of 44 countries and counting..

Top Bottom