napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinions please.

Been making it for years...oh yeah...DecaStorm . Tried various ratios and found my fav. However I went back to single esters because I do not want or need npp after week 6, and when I stop cycle , I do not want Undec in my system to be there longer than deca. So I experimented for a few years then went back to kickstart with npp/deca, then drop the npp. ! Plus I now do not like blends. I will take the individual compounds and blend them in the syringe...that way as the cycle progresses so do my blends.
But, if you are talking from a sales perspective..."deca storm" would be popular. I also made a SuperTren blend , years ago and got away from that too. At some point you realise and have enough years behind you that you blend as needed....if at all.

OMG... you are my God with Deca... Just kidding! I love your thinking and experience. Deca and I are good friends. I just dislike the first three weeks. Rather than orals, NPP is a great alternative...

dude..you mentioned this on another thread, and all i can say is absolutely phenomenal. 4cc a week = CUT

i knew once again this would catch your attention... i can definitely get us this blend made bro... i probably will for my next cycle... 4 cc's a week... 200 test, 200 deca 800 primo... I LIKE

i knew once again this would catch your attention... i can definitely get us this blend made bro... i probably will for my next cycle... 4 cc's a week... 200 test, 200 deca 800 primo... I LIKE

im down, when i get to 250 i will cut, and that blend would be perfect for that

My all time fav! I always say I will go 16 weeks, which becomes 20 weeks. Problem is that I took drb's advice at week 12 and went to 1000 primo to week 20. First time in my life that I felt mentally hooked. I did not want to get off this cycle. If only primo was not 300$/10 g! I would bathe in it...lol.

That is pretty much what Arnold did. He started 200 deca/200testE/50mg dbol/400mgs primo. Cut the dbol at week 7, up the primo to 800 to week 20. Bulk/cut all in one cycle.

My all time fav! I always say I will go 16 weeks, which becomes 20 weeks. Problem is that I took drb's advice at week 12 and went to 1000 primo to week 20. First time in my life that I felt mentally hooked. I did not want to get off this cycle. If only primo was not 300$/10 g! I would bathe in it...lol.

That is pretty much what Arnold did. He started 200 deca/200testE/50mg dbol/400mgs primo. Cut the dbol at week 7, up the primo to 800 to week 20. Bulk/cut all in one cycle.

i feel the same way... i literally will not run any cycle without primo, i just won't... that's a staple no matter what the goal... i don't care what anyone says, there is nothing better... =) im with you, i am always in the 800-1000 mg range... its one of the few compounds i run high but with good reason!

i feel the same way... i literally will not run any cycle without primo, i just won't... that's a staple no matter what the goal... i don't care what anyone says, there is nothing better... =) im with you, i am always in the 800-1000 mg range... its one of the few compounds i run high but with good reason!

And that is some good dam thinking. It is safe, smart and effective. This all you need until way past social security..lol. If everyone would be in tune with this I would sleep better at night. The 50/50/200 at 1/2 cc would be good for women also. I have always said there is something magical about deca plus test, but adding primo brings it to another level. Most of the time I avoid talking about primo due to its cost, so instead I say eq. And for eq...it is a very long chain, so much so that in its raw form it is not a powder, but rather an oily liquid. I now prefer Boldenolone Cypionate. It is the right sized chain and you can get good effects with 12 week cycles, or 16 weekers.

And that is some good dam thinking. It is safe, smart and effective. This all you need until way past social security..lol. If everyone would be in tune with this I would sleep better at night. The 50/50/200 at 1/2 cc would be good for women also. I have always said there is something magical about deca plus test, but adding primo brings it to another level. Most of the time I avoid talking about primo due to its cost, so instead I say eq. And for eq...it is a very long chain, so much so that in its raw form it is not a powder, but rather an oily liquid. I now prefer Boldenolone Cypionate. It is the right sized chain and you can get good effects with 12 week cycles, or 16 weekers.

absolutely brother and credit goes to you for helping my thoughts on this particular blend... i can honestly say i would have never considered adding deca to this if not for you... not its going to be a staple for me, thanks to drb... i cant express enough gratitude to you for that!

Top Bottom