napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinions please.

TX TERROR

Hey what do you guys think about deca mix? Like npp/deca or npp/deca/deca undeconate.

Who all would go for it????

GT I know you said you liked it. The star mix from roids24.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Something I would try down the road. I want to give deca another round and then I'd be willing to try it for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm more of a single ester guy myself. Never got into sustanon even, so I'd prefer just going straight Deca or straight NPP. However, I know some would be all over the mix

I'm more of a single ester guy myself. Never got into sustanon even, so I'd prefer just going straight Deca or straight NPP. However, I know some would be all over the mix
You tried sust though right? Gotta sat I was the same way till I started using it. Never wanted to go back.

Something I would try down the road. I want to give deca another round and then I'd be willing to try it for sure.

Ya I would use both deca and npp or mess with deca a but far before I would mess with tren as a new user. Just my advice lol. Tren is nothing to fuck with.

Hey what do you guys think about deca mix? Like npp/deca or npp/deca/deca undeconate.

Who all would go for it????

GT I know you said you liked it. The star mix from roids24.

Been making it for years...oh yeah...DecaStorm . Tried various ratios and found my fav. However I went back to single esters because I do not want or need npp after week 6, and when I stop cycle , I do not want Undec in my system to be there longer than deca. So I experimented for a few years then went back to kickstart with npp/deca, then drop the npp. ! Plus I now do not like blends. I will take the individual compounds and blend them in the syringe...that way as the cycle progresses so do my blends.
But, if you are talking from a sales perspective..."deca storm" would be popular. I also made a SuperTren blend , years ago and got away from that too. At some point you realise and have enough years behind you that you blend as needed....if at all.

Ya I would use both deca and npp or mess with deca a but far before I would mess with tren as a new user. Just my advice lol. Tren is nothing to fuck with.

I thought we were talking about a deca/npp mix lol. Not tren.

I thought we were talking about a deca/npp mix lol. Not tren.

Oh I am I'm saying a mix like thay would be a better and easier go than tren. You mentioned you wanna try tren first. Just be careful lol. Man my gnarliest cycles were all with tren fun stuff though.

Been making it for years...oh yeah...DecaStorm . Tried various ratios and found my fav. However I went back to single esters because I do not want or need npp after week 6, and when I stop cycle , I do not want Undec in my system to be there longer than deca. So I experimented for a few years then went back to kickstart with npp/deca, then drop the npp. ! Plus I now do not like blends. I will take the individual compounds and blend them in the syringe...that way as the cycle progresses so do my blends.
But, if you are talking from a sales perspective..."deca storm" would be popular. I also made a SuperTren blend , years ago and got away from that too. At some point you realise and have enough years behind you that you blend as needed....if at all.
That's awesome. I was thinking like a 75npp/200 deca or something. Idk if I would include the undeconate honestly if I had the choice seems a little excessive.

I've been running Keifei Deca300 Blend for 8 weeks...NPP 100mg-Nando Decanoate 100mg-Nando Undercanoate 100mg....don't have much to compare it with(only NPP)
but I've been happy with it

I've been running Keifei Deca300 Blend for 8 weeks...NPP 100mg-Nando Decanoate 100mg-Nando Undercanoate 100mg....don't have much to compare it with(only NPP)
but I've been happy with it
That sounds like a solid blend too. 100/100/100
100 npp/200 deca would be cool too.

Personally I liked it. I like sust too for the same reasons. You get your kick start and the long lasting. Everyone has their preferences. No method is wrong. If I was doing a cycle in it I would use the mix then switch to straight deca

Personally I liked it. I like sust too for the same reasons. You get your kick start and the long lasting. Everyone has their preferences. No method is wrong. If I was doing a cycle in it I would use the mix then switch to straight deca

I think that is what I would do. Ht the mix a good 6-8 weeks and then ride it out with Deca for 4 weeks.

This all stemmed from a conversation with a friend on the demand of this type of product I just wanted to see what's out there. And what opinions are.

That's awesome. I was thinking like a 75npp/200 deca or something. Idk if I would include the undeconate honestly if I had the choice seems a little excessive.

Well when you look at sus with decoanate in...that also is a bit much for a test run. Cyp or enan is a plenty long enough chain. So yes no undec in my deca.But on the other it is a different world when selling. A fancy name and some trumped up talk and it go be the next fad.

Top Bottom