napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Relitive strength

what does relitive mean? Relitive to what? Is it einsteins theory of relitivivty? I wonder what that means too.

OK I'll get in on this. I weighed 194 2 weeks ago and bb benched 395x4. I am willing to put money on me being able to do 30x195 right now and I'm off cycle and cutting. I'm not talking shit or saying I'm the strongest but Im no slouch either. It will be fun to try. Never did that much weigh at those reps. I do 20 reps often tho. We shall see tomorrow.
You got me beat bro. I dont think I could hit 30 reps.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Exactly... You know how many ridiculously overweight dudes i have seen with ridiculous short arms think they are something because they can bench a lot... Fuck.. They cant even see their dick they are so fat and just getting in four sets in an hour is a. Accomplishment... Bench proves less than nothing... Ill rep 90 or 100 lb dumbbells for sets of ten, sculpt and strengthen my chest and further improve my physique... That "how much can you bench?" Shit is so stupid i cant get over it...

No offense big business, its not a dig on you whatsoever, your just having some fun and im all for that, i just dont want anyone to really think that holds any merit whatsoever...

lol oh man......

body weight doesnt mean crap. a Smaller/shorter person is usually always going to be stronger according to bodyweight. Taller people have larger organs, bones, etc. so they weight more naturally, AND longer arms. so being relative to bodyweight is pretty stupid in my opinion and is NOT a true test of strength.

ive seen people leg press tons of plates yet their legs look like a bag of butt. i can workout just fine with 2 plates on leg press. yeah my quads arent massive by any means, but i have aestheticism. and Arnolds quads were only 28 and i think they looked good, they flowed into his upper body nicely..

body weight doesnt mean crap. a Smaller/shorter person is usually always going to be stronger according to bodyweight. Taller people have larger organs, bones, etc. so they weight more naturally, AND longer arms. so being relative to bodyweight is pretty stupid in my opinion and is NOT a true test of strength.

ive seen people leg press tons of plates yet their legs look like a bag of butt. i can workout just fine with 2 plates on leg press. yeah my quads arent massive by any means, but i have aestheticism. and Arnolds quads were only 28 and i think they looked good, they flowed into his upper body nicely..

OK so how do you propose we do this challenge? Cause it's not fair to make a 150 pound guy lift what a 250 pound guy dose. Body Weight is the only common equalizer. If you can't do the challenge then don't do it. If you think it's stupid then don't do it. Pretty simple.

BigBusiness is 6'4" with very very long arms....I think when he has them stretched out they are longer than he is lol. He is by no means short and doesnt have short arms however he has very wide shoulders which helps him in doing these reps. Everyone may not be down with this but whomever is ...good luck boys!! I can't flat bench my body weight. Im out hahaha!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

When you go to a powerlifting competition, it's done by weight classes....and obviously the guy that lifts the most wins. So really it is how much you lift versus your bodyweight. They will even reward the guy that has the best ratio of lift to bodyweight as the best.

You don't see a 180 lb guy going against a super heavyweight

I'd be in the 200lb class right now and I'd be beaten to a pulp lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should clarify that my 1rm was about 325 at the end of my last cycle. I anticipate my numbers decreasing slightly but im with jake on this. Id rather rep out 100#db than lay under the bar anymore. I dont get wrist or shoulder pain at all with db and I can go deeper

I should clarify that my 1rm was about 325 at the end of my last cycle. I anticipate my numbers decreasing slightly but im with jake on this. Id rather rep out 100#db than lay under the bar anymore. I dont get wrist or shoulder pain at all with db and I can go deeper

Same here bro. You and I are very close in bodyweight, and I do have a very strong bench....I just don't do them. That exercise just gives me problems. I love doing DB work now, and my development has really taken off since I ditched bench press

Top Bottom