napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

It don't take much...just work your ass off

Jake

Isaiah.jpg To show that you can look good with minimum gear, here is a pic of drb's third born son...my brother. He is 33 and does not fart without asking drb ...lol...well not that bad. So drb tells him how to workout and what to eat. He did this from 20-30 as a natty. At 30 he wanted to take the plunge, but of course he had to ask dad.....and of course we all know what dad put him on. 200/200 cyp/deca for 16 weeks and that was it for the first year. The next year was 400/200, and the next year was 400/200/winny. He used injectable winny in oil eod for the last 6 weeks of the cycle. So my friends..Isaiah (Izzy) has done 3 cycles at 34 years old. My point is that it does not take a lot of gear to look good and be 6% BF like Izzy. But ..I can tell you no one workouts harder or diets totally clean year round like he does. He has not eaten at a restaurantin 5 years.
One word...DISCIPLINE!

there it is bro's can drb move me to costa with him for a year? ill work like an Alabama mule pickin them fuckin bananas

View attachment 1928 To show that you can look good with minimum gear, here is a pic of drb's third born son...my brother. He is 33 and does not fart without asking drb ...lol...well not that bad. So drb tells him how to workout and what to eat. He did this from 20-30 as a natty. At 30 he wanted to take the plunge, but of course he had to ask dad.....and of course we all know what dad put him on. 200/200 cyp/deca for 16 weeks and that was it for the first year. The next year was 400/200, and the next year was 400/200/winny. He used injectable winny in oil eod for the last 6 weeks of the cycle. So my friends..Isaiah (Izzy) has done 3 cycles at 34 years old. My point is that it does not take a lot of gear to look good and be 6% BF like Izzy. But ..I can tell you no one workouts harder or diets totally clean year round like he does. He has not eaten at a restaurantin 5 years.
One word...DISCIPLINE!

^Very nice... Indeed, discipline and hard work is key

there it is bro's can drb move me to costa with him for a year? ill work like an Alabama mule pickin them fuckin bananas

I tell you...I am very tempted myself. I think that my brother zeke wants to go from Thanksgiving till New year...and may well stay. Friggin beautifull, no litter, no smoking.

Jake I know what your talking about just work your ass off and minimum gear.
As a Crash and Rescue Firefighter and then to Security Enforcement I was pissed ever 6 months
so I was natural up until I retired. Then started AAS at 60, I'm not one that more is better.

I ran 4 miles ever odd day worked out even days for years for my job and for self.
I knew what AAS were at that time in my life but like I said I was pissed.

I think people would say why gear at 60? I would say its the only time in my
life I can try it........... LOL but I run all my cycles with minimum gear.

View attachment 1928 To show that you can look good with minimum gear, here is a pic of drb's third born son...my brother. He is 33 and does not fart without asking drb ...lol...well not that bad. So drb tells him how to workout and what to eat. He did this from 20-30 as a natty. At 30 he wanted to take the plunge, but of course he had to ask dad.....and of course we all know what dad put him on. 200/200 cyp/deca for 16 weeks and that was it for the first year. The next year was 400/200, and the next year was 400/200/winny. He used injectable winny in oil eod for the last 6 weeks of the cycle. So my friends..Isaiah (Izzy) has done 3 cycles at 34 years old. My point is that it does not take a lot of gear to look good and be 6% BF like Izzy. But ..I can tell you no one workouts harder or diets totally clean year round like he does. He has not eaten at a restaurantin 5 years.
One word...DISCIPLINE!

I'm really glad you put this post up complete with the pic, Jake! Everything you said rings true. There is absolutely no replacement for hard fucking work...period. It doesn't take a lot of drugs, and they will never do the work for you. Your brother and your whole family are living examples of this.

I really wish that more people would realize this and adopt that mentality. It would be much better and productive for them with great health and longevity!

I love your posts just like your dads posts. You are an asset to this place Jake, no doubt. And your bro looks frigging awesome.

One word...DISCIPLINE!

absolutely brother... one thing i know is a little bit can go a long way... i trained naturally for 15 years before i had barely taken anything more than whey protein and thats no joke... i was into partying a lot more and habits not conducive to the lifestyle but i still was cut up nicely with little discipline through pure hard work... with the discipline i have now and the work ethic, i have gone to lengths i didnt know possible... yes, the enhancements allow you to get over hurdles but it doesn't take much to go a long way ESPECIALLY is you have the discipline and desire..

One word...DISCIPLINE!

hard work pays off! thanks for the pic

guess how often I hear this...."I work out really hard and my diet is really really clean, but I am 6ft and 250 with 30%BF" I do not think that my brother eats more than 2500cals /day. Clean does not mean lean.

One word...DISCIPLINE!
Your dad is awesome!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

See... I kept saying a deca cyp run for a first cycle was the bomb. Here is the proof.

if someone know what they doing it sure can be.But its tricker for a noob, try an keep it simple for most guys.

guess how often I hear this...."I work out really hard and my diet is really really clean, but I am 6ft and 250 with 30%BF" I do not think that my brother eats more than 2500cals /day. Clean does not mean lean.

Great point Jake. Lean and clean is what it's all about!

Top Bottom