napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

official intro...Clydefrog

Welcome to AR! Nothing but good people here man, you won't be disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see another brother from another forum join us.
You have found your home. Look no further. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Welcome to AR...it's a pleasure to have you. You'll definitely love the atmosphere here. Members are very knowledgeable and ready to help.

wondering where everyone went (EVO, SG) hope to find a new home here!...so far I like what I see.

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... im really glad you found your way over here... you will quickly find there is no other forum in existence like ours... don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything i can help with along the way!

wondering where everyone went (EVO, SG) hope to find a new home here!...so far I like what I see.

Glad to see you over at our home here at AR, brother! This is indeed where everyone has went, and I'm sure you will love it here. This is by far the best forum there is out there, with the best members, advice, sources, and info you can find. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

You came to the right place. Fuck evo and fuck SG. I do recognize your name from there tho. Welcome to a real no B/S forum brother…...

Welcome to the Rush bro. Good decision on leaving. Great that you found us here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the family bro. Its much better over here. Genuine... integrity. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help along the way

welcome clyde. glad you found your way over here.you need help wiith anything done hesitate to ask

Top Bottom