napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I am guy who knew ZYZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
arnold had 90% of hes fame from the terminator, who knew arnold before terminator ? only few. people watch pumping iron after terminator, nobody saw it before terminator, zyzz had 400,000 following in a year and still growing, and don't compare him with jeff seid and other gymshark rats, they are disgusting humans with personality of a shovel, zyzz was way more motivational, the dude with 400$ budget in a month had a body of a greek god, that's really motivational, at least for me, and whole gymshark crew is designed for gays and girls, they work on this two directions

How old are you?

Hey brother, first of all I'd like to welcome you to AR. We have a great home here full of great people.

As far as the zyzz thing, I'm not even going to comment on it. Its irrelevant and I don't want the point of your introduction thread to be about a dead guy that abused things and gave the sport a bad name. This thread is about you. I'd appreciate it if we didn't spend anymore time on this topic. It's obvious that pretty much nobody else here cares about zyzz whatsoever so let's move on from that please

If you have any specific questions or anything i can help you with please let me know

arnold had 90% of hes fame from the terminator, who knew arnold before terminator ? only few. people watch pumping iron after terminator, nobody saw it before terminator, zyzz had 400,000 following in a year and still growing, and don't compare him with jeff seid and other gymshark rats, they are disgusting humans with personality of a shovel, zyzz was way more motivational, the dude with 400$ budget in a month had a body of a greek god, that's really motivational, at least for me, and whole gymshark crew is designed for gays and girls, they work on this two directions

Well you cant really compare Arnold and Zyzz bro. Arnold wasn't exactly on Myspace or instagram you know. He didn't really have the same portals Zyzz did to get his name out.

Ok... I will put the warning out now. If this gets out of hand and people start going back and forth I will lock the thread down. too much drama as it is lol. You picking the wrong fight coming at 21st... on the Iraq topic. Keep it to what you started about Zyzz and let it be.

Dude just lock it down, for the love of God, Oh yeah Zyzzz is still a piece of shit :)

Ok... I will put the warning out now. If this gets out of hand and people start going back and forth I will lock the thread down. too much drama as it is lol. You picking the wrong fight coming at 21st... on the Iraq topic. Keep it to what you started about Zyzz and let it be.

i want to open another post about my training/diet/steroids, i had problems in life but i want to get back on track, i want to know if you guys can support me morally and help me with advices, do you want me to continue posting here or open new tread about this subject ?

Keep this thread on topic guys. I have no patience for this shit today, and its not what we are about here.

i want to open another post about my training/diet/steroids, i had problems in life but i want to get back on track, i want to know if you guys can support me morally and help me with advices, do you want me to continue posting here or open new tread about this subject ?

Lets get a new thread up bro. Although people disagree we are all here to help each other. Happy to help anyway I can. I know the other guys will too.

this guy was huge in australia more then over here.He was no where near the level of arnold populairty, not even close dude lol. he had a nice build but more of a fitness model then a bodybuilder.May he rip in peace though, always sad to see someone die so young .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom