napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

When you wait forever on a source

Trenrage

So I have a chef I know who is a friend of mine and I'm starting to get pretty annoyed. I sent him $345 over 2 weeks ago and he's been saying he's Gonna send it on this day and blah blah well I haven't got anything yet and he keeps saying he'll send it this day. This week he said he was gonna send it Tuesday but he hasn't quite obviously because I haven't got anything. I'm curious of any sources around here who have quick shipping. I need tren and test ASAP

pick any of the sponsors here bro they are bonafide,true and tried. sorry but I hope u didn't get scammed but it does happen, if it was a source from this site I would pm Dylan or RickRock not in open forum tho

I think I'm interested in robolics... I heard he has some really good tren and I seen his bloods on his test.

ya I know the tren storm from phurious is also got rave reviews. but really any of the ones here are solid man pharma lady, hipo all of them biotech shit I could go on and on

I have waited - once for over a month but in the end I got what I ordered and then a bunch of other goodies - so, sometimes waiting pays off. I was also always very professional in my conversations and not complaining overtly about the wait.

So I have a chef I know who is a friend of mine and I'm starting to get pretty annoyed. I sent him $345 over 2 weeks ago and he's been saying he's Gonna send it on this day and blah blah well I haven't got anything yet and he keeps saying he'll send it this day. This week he said he was gonna send it Tuesday but he hasn't quite obviously because I haven't got anything. I'm curious of any sources around here who have quick shipping. I need tren and test ASAP

How did you come across this source without too much detail

Speaking from personal experience you will not be disappointed with Robo. Top notch gear and he will get it to you quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't go wrong here brother. Plenty of awesome sources to choose from that will take care of you

What esters are you running? Tren and test

Prop and tren ace. And I'm still having no luck with my source. He's told me probably over 3 or 4 different times he was sending on this day and that day and he hasn't gone through with a single word yet. I'm getting pissed off about this..

tell him u want ur money back or fucking product

I called him 3 or 4 times today and no answer. I'm just going to keep calling him. This week I talked to him on Monday and he said he'd throw in free products and send Tuesday. And he didn't send. Then he texted me wed and said he'd send Thursday. And yet no send. And today he isn't answering...

I called him 3 or 4 times today and no answer. I'm just going to keep calling him. This week I talked to him on Monday and he said he'd throw in free products and send Tuesday. And he didn't send. Then he texted me wed and said he'd send Thursday. And yet no send. And today he isn't answering...

Sounds like a good friend to me. People...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pretty fucked man. He's definitely giving you the runaround.

Top Bottom