napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon 250 PCT. Just a few questions for a 36yo beginner.

mjpeez

Hi guys, thanks for having me. I will post my stats at the bottom.

I did a lot of research on steroids in my 20's so I am pretty informed, but have forgotten a lot.
I made a mistake and went to the BROs for a cycle. My buddy is 40 and I made the mistake of telling him to just "get me whatever he is planning on running"
He shows up with a bottle of Tren, a Bottle of Deca, and a bottle of Sustanon 250 and suggests I inject half a ml of each twice a week. To which I say "WTF?!?!" (Obviously problematic cycle with improper amounts for useful dosages)

So I was going to scrap the tren and run the deca/sus.
Then I read about the post cycle recovery times for deca, and I think I am just going to drop the deca and run the sustanon. 12-14 weeks.

Can someone please lay out a PCT for a 500mg/week sustanon cycle WITHOUT ABBREVIATIONS... in EXACT and PLAIN ENGLISH for the LAYMEN?

Do I need AI???

Can I get away with just clomid and nolvadex at the end?

Thanks so much in advance guys.

STATS:
Age 36
Height 6'0"
Weight 202lbs
Body fat 14% Guestimate (srry)
Years of training: 4 years in my mid-late 20's.... got soft for about 6 years, got a divorce, been back at it hard for 2 years.
Complete cycle history: Took Winstrol Depot when I was 24. Shoulders EOD, cant remember dosage. (Dumb kid)
PCT: None for the Winstrol "Cycle"
Goals: Lose Dad-bod.

General idea of nutrition:

I meal prep with a food scale, ingest roughly 225-250g protein daily.

Meal 1: Shake at 3:45am,
Workout 4am-5:30am,
Meal 2: 6:00am 6 egg whites, 2 yolks, scrambled. 3/4 Cup Oatmeal, 2 tablespoons peanut butter.
Supps: BCAA's and creatine.
Meal 3: 9:30am Meal prep. (Chicken or Ground Turkey, Brown Rice, Broccoli)
Meal 4: 12:00pm Another Meal Prep.
Meal 5: 3 :00pm: Shake
Snack: 4:30-5:00 (Nuts, Beef Jerky, Protein Bar, Hardboiled Eggs Etc.)
Meal 6: 6:00-6:30pm Dinner Chicken, Salmon, Beef, Etc, Light Rice. I mix it up. usually most pleasant meal. (Loosest)

Lift about 5-6 times a week. Minimal cardio at this time.

Hi guys, thanks for having me. I will post my stats at the bottom.

I did a lot of research on steroids in my 20's so I am pretty informed, but have forgotten a lot.
I made a mistake and went to the BROs for a cycle. My buddy is 40 and I made the mistake of telling him to just "get me whatever he is planning on running"
He shows up with a bottle of Tren, a Bottle of Deca, and a bottle of Sustanon 250 and suggests I inject half a ml of each twice a week. To which I say "WTF?!?!" (Obviously problematic cycle with improper amounts for useful dosages)

So I was going to scrap the tren and run the deca/sus.
Then I read about the post cycle recovery times for deca, and I think I am just going to drop the deca and run the sustanon. 12-14 weeks.

Can someone please lay out a PCT for a 500mg/week sustanon cycle WITHOUT ABBREVIATIONS... in EXACT and PLAIN ENGLISH for the LAYMEN?

Do I need AI???

Can I get away with just clomid and nolvadex at the end?

Thanks so much in advance guys.

STATS:
Age 36
Height 6'0"
Weight 202lbs
Body fat 14% Guestimate (srry)
Years of training: 4 years in my mid-late 20's.... got soft for about 6 years, got a divorce, been back at it hard for 2 years.
Complete cycle history: Took Winstrol Depot when I was 24. Shoulders EOD, cant remember dosage. (Dumb kid)
PCT: None for the Winstrol "Cycle"
Goals: Lose Dad-bod.

General idea of nutrition:

I meal prep with a food scale, ingest roughly 225-250g protein daily.

Meal 1: Shake at 3:45am,
Workout 4am-5:30am,
Meal 2: 6:00am 6 egg whites, 2 yolks, scrambled. 3/4 Cup Oatmeal, 2 tablespoons peanut butter.
Supps: BCAA's and creatine.
Meal 3: 9:30am Meal prep. (Chicken or Ground Turkey, Brown Rice, Broccoli)
Meal 4: 12:00pm Another Meal Prep.
Meal 5: 3 :00pm: Shake
Snack: 4:30-5:00 (Nuts, Beef Jerky, Protein Bar, Hardboiled Eggs Etc.)
Meal 6: 6:00-6:30pm Dinner Chicken, Salmon, Beef, Etc, Light Rice. I mix it up. usually most pleasant meal. (Loosest)

Lift about 5-6 times a week. Minimal cardio at this time.

Some guys can get away without an AI but it's not usually advised

If you want to lose your dad bod you have to increase your cardio. "Minimal cardio" doesn't get it done.

You need to replace what you're eating at around 5:30 with another full meal and then another meal around 8:30 or 9

You make no mention of the amount of chicken turkey salmon rice Etc that you're eating. How many ounces of each? How are they prepared?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25 50 mg PER DAY the first 3 weeks then drop to 25 mg PER DAY the next three weeks...
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg EVERY OTHER DAY (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom