napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 side effects??

I have just started mk677 in my cycle of sarms and I was reading about gh and started getting paranoid cuz that's just the person I am. Question is; would running this at 20-25mg a day for a couple months make my head, jaw, feet or wrists grow?? How much gh does it take for this to happen? Am I being a little ridiculous? If Dylan is reading this too id like his expert opinion as well.

I have just started mk677 in my cycle of sarms and I was reading about gh and started getting paranoid cuz that's just the person I am. Question is; would running this at 20-25mg a day for a couple months make my head, jaw, feet or wrists grow?? How much gh does it take for this to happen? Am I being a little ridiculous? If Dylan is reading this too id like his expert opinion as well.

No need to worry about acromegaly especially at that dosage. At that dose you may have increased appetite and deeper, longer sleep periods.

Your cool man. It's not going to actually add additional gh to you're body like hgh ot will promote release of more gh inside the body. Won't be enough to cause this. Typically this is rare in healing doses hgh as well. Really have to cross that line of a healing and anti aging dose to an agressive dose for muscle gain to be able to see that side effect.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

No need to worry whatsoever. MK-677 causes your body to release more GH since it is a secretagogue. So you are still producing your own and still far below any level can give any of those bad side effects. However, the increase will be excellent for fat loss, lean muscle gain, recovery, sleep, etc....

Another question; so what was your guys' experience with mk677 and it effect on your hair? I'm slightly prone to mpb since my temples have receded ever so slightly to where nothing is noticeable but I've read gh can regrow hair.

Another question; so what was your guys' experience with mk677 and it effect on your hair? I'm slightly prone to mpb since my temples have receded ever so slightly to where nothing is noticeable but I've read gh can regrow hair.

Well I dont think it will hurt the hair lets put it that way. As far as it regrowing hair, Idk about all that.

Not too sure of regrowth. I have read that some noticed a bit of regrowth. But, what you will most likely see is the hair you do have become a bit more healthy and thick with possibly less shedding.

There is possibility for regrowth of hair in some people and GH but would require much longer extended use to determine.

i would not expect a major regrowth with your hair but it will definitely help the overall quality, thickness, shine, etc..

as everyone else touched on, in regard to growth of bones, organs, etc. you wont have anything to be concerned with whatsoever... that will not occur with 677 use...

regrow hair? now that is something i didnt hear before..

i think there's confusion... i said it wouldn't regrow hair, not that it would... he was asking if it would... i said no it will not... it will improve the quality, the shine etc...

i would not expect a major regrowth with your hair but it will definitely help the overall quality, thickness, shine, etc..

Well that's not a bad deal. My hairline has receded such a small amount that it still looks like a normal straight hairline, but it's nice to know that the 99% that's still on my head will be improved. Can't complain there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that's not a bad deal. My hairline has receded such a small amount that it still looks like a normal straight hairline, but it's nice to know that the 99% that's still on my head will be improved. Can't complain there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah that definitely a positive benefit. i have some receding as well but like yours, mine still looks somewhat normal. people dont know its receding unless they saw me 5 yrs ago.

Top Bottom