napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Halloween Sale Extended...

The attack was a setback today, but the positive coming from it is that this mega 25% off sale has been extended for even more time to save big! All of the new products, stacks, bundles, and ancillaries are all on sale!

just took advantage of the sale,, trying some GW-501516, never used the product before or any SARMS but I've heard some good things from several different sources, so the sale was worth a shot, currently running Test/Tren Storm/Proviron, so my thoughts are I am experiencing some cardio shortness of breath and hoping this can combat that somewhat as well as shred me up a little more, already with this cycle I am gaining size and vascularity so GW should be a nice compliment ;)

just took advantage of the sale,, trying some GW-501516, never used the product before or any SARMS but I've heard some good things from several different sources, so the sale was worth a shot, currently running Test/Tren Storm/Proviron, so my thoughts are I am experiencing some cardio shortness of breath and hoping this can combat that somewhat as well as shred me up a little more, already with this cycle I am gaining size and vascularity so GW should be a nice compliment ;)
You are in for a great treat bro! GW is great to run with any Tren cycle, and I no longer run Tren without it. Its become a staple for me fir those cycles. Not only does it help with the cardiovascular endurance and fat loss, but it also helps out your cholesterol and lipids, as well as blood pressure which Tren can have an obvious negative effect on

great this is still going on. they are starting to carry a ton of promising items, i need to check out

I've had so many run ins with legal substances that make claims which never seem to transpire, I'm sure many if not everyone else here has too so I'm cautious about legal products, but again I'm seeing lots of reviews on some of these products and at these sale prices it's worth a shot, to be honest I still don't know how cost effective they are compared to aas, but worth a shot ;)

I've had so many run ins with legal substances that make claims which never seem to transpire, I'm sure many if not everyone else here has too so I'm cautious about legal products, but again I'm seeing lots of reviews on some of these products and at these sale prices it's worth a shot, to be honest I still don't know how cost effective they are compared to aas, but worth a shot ;)

Just take a look at the log section, and you'll see all the great feedback you need on how good pure essence products are.

It is true that there are some shady companies out there selling bunk or underdosed products that give everyone a bad name....but you get nothing but the best and the highest quality from pure essence

Yea man, your concerns are totally acceptable and normal. That's what makes a sale like this so good. It gives you an opportunity to try these high quality products at a nice discount. Sarms don't compare to aas because aas will airways be king. However, sarms do provide very nice results and let's face it, aas is just not for everyone. Sarms are legal, there is little to no suppression, there are no side effects, the gains are very easy to retain, and there is no sticking yourself. You'll love them, dude.

I haven't worked out the math on these products yet as far as dosage and how long a bottle will last, if a bottle last a month the economics to benefits of the product is a concern on whether I continue to use these products, the sale is worth it though and will be a good test as well as answer my curiosities concerning these products

Most bottles will last a month. GW, Lgd, s4, and mk2866 for sure last a month with the recommended dosing.
Not sure on the ancillaries or the new mk677 or sr9009.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't worked out the math on these products yet as far as dosage and how long a bottle will last, if a bottle last a month the economics to benefits of the product is a concern on whether I continue to use these products, the sale is worth it though and will be a good test as well as answer my curiosities concerning these products

generally most last 30 days... the mk2866 will last 8 weeks but basically all of the but the sr9009 and rad140 last 30 days... those would only last 20 days if dosed properly...

Top Bottom