napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chest workout

Sweet, and i like how the gym doesnt look very busy at all you look nice and focused. My gym right now is going to be a bitch,
Ya it's shitty 24 too. I was suprised. We are getting some bad flooding here so everyone may be just staying home

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

In semi serious, I thought the general consensus was to make it a personal goal to hit 200 natural.. To discipline yourself, and figure out what the he'll you're doing. Maybe I made that up. That's what I did.
No I agree. You should hit max potential and truly platue, after existing all other options before aas.

Some these guys pick up a magazine at wall mart, see a ripped dude and say. I'll just do steroids. That's fucking scary.... And happens every. Single. Day

^This is so very true, and far from the truth that a single cycle of anything will allow you to reach Phil Heath status in 3 months,. I dont understand people sometimes

Here are some 160's 2 reps were kinda shitty so that's why I counted 8.

https://vimeo.com/143477487

My next plan is to find a gym that caters to bodybuilders more. A couple months ago I got in trouble for dropping the 130s on Db flat presses like you did on the floor. After that the faggots took all the heavy iron DBs away. They only replaced with Rubber ones up to 110s Max and put up a sign that said "do not drop Dumbbells" because of what I did. I swear my gym is turning into planet fucking fitness.

So now, I pretty much can't do a lot of DB movements anymore because their shit isn't heavy enough.

I tried to explain to them how when doing DB presses (especially on flat) it is virtually impossible to not drop the heavier Dumbbells without injury unless you have two spotters, but the asshats wouldn't listen lol

My next plan is to find a gym that caters to bodybuilders more. A couple months ago I got in trouble for dropping the 130s on Db flat presses like you did on the floor. After that the faggots took all the heavy iron DBs away. They only replaced with Rubber ones up to 110s Max and put up a sign that said "do not drop Dumbbells" because of what I did. I swear my gym is turning into planet fucking fitness.

So now, I pretty much can't do a lot of DB movements anymore because their shit isn't heavy enough.

I tried to explain to them how when doing DB presses (especially on flat) it is virtually impossible to not drop the heavier Dumbbells without injury unless you have two spotters, but the asshats wouldn't listen lol
Shit they yell at me all the time, I tell them to suck a dick. I even offered to buy the 160's but they won't sell them to me.

My other gym goes up to 220. They don't give a fuck what you do. But they have atlas balls and all kinds of shit you can drop. I saw one guy snap a dumbbell just the other day. Lol.

It's a liability thing I think idk. I know destination doesn't give a fuck though lol. They let you take stuff outside too.

........when doing DB presses (especially on flat) it is virtually impossible to not drop the heavier Dumbbells without injury unless you have two spotters, but the asshats wouldn't listen lol

Agreed Brother Rick. For some reason tho, I am completely annoyed when people drop the stacks on a machine. Often, the next move of these guys is to look around and see who saw them. In either case, I guess it all comes down to intent. It seems pretty easy to pick out the guys that drop weights for safety and the guys that do it for attention.

Shit they yell at me all the time, I tell them to suck a dick. I even offered to buy the 160's but they won't sell them to me.

My other gym goes up to 220. They don't give a fuck what you do. But they have atlas balls and all kinds of shit you can drop. I saw one guy snap a dumbbell just the other day. Lol.

That's funny, because I actually offered to help purchase new heavier DBs myself that were rubber coated, but they said they didn't want those, and that they were damaging to the flooring. I even offered to put down exercise mats underneath the bench, but they wouldn't reason with me. They were just being dicks basically

Agreed Brother Rick. For some reason tho, I am completely annoyed when people drop the stacks on a machine. Often, the next move of these guys is to look around and see who saw them. In either case, I guess it all comes down to intent. It seems pretty easy to pick out the guys that drop weights for safety and the guys that do it for attention.

I agree man. I go out of my way to take care of all the equipment as much as possible. I don't like the guys that do deliberate shit like that. Unfortunately I'm the one that gets yelled at because I drop the dbs and have no choice

Ya I always respect the cables. That's something that if you can pick it up slowly you can let it go slowly. Il drop the bar on deads and sometimes drop dumbbells but if they yell at me I really don't care. I've yelled back at the 24 staff plenty of times. There's this girl that hates me because I called her a Mexican beaver. Her teeth
just don't fit on her mouth. She looks ridiculous.

Another guy yelled at me and I told him he was a stick bug with boobies. He should worry about getting some aromasin before he worries about what I do.

Im an asshole though... I embrace it.

My problem is I just can't stand 24. I really can't anymore. The people just blow me away with all the stupid shit.

And the next one of thier uneducated staff to offer me a personal training consultation is getting punched in the face.

Does anyone else like to add push-ups to the mix? Push-ups pump my chest and shoulders fuller than anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom