napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test And Deca Cycle

Kolbe24Fit

Yo.! Hello everyone.! Just started Nandrolone last night for the first time. Ive only used testosterone in the past so this is the first time doing another compound.
Dosing looks like this.
Test - 300mg
Deca - 450mg
I'm doing this as a blast also. Normal dose is 200mg test.
Currently my nutrition is reverse dieting,so not sure what type of results I will be seeing from this.! Any ideas.?

I would recommend having caber on hand, if not running it from the get go. Your test is rather low and deca is somewhat high for someone new to running a 19-nortestosterone compound. I would run test higher if it was me.

200 is pretty high for TRT man.

but i would suggest running DECA even with your TEST at 200mg and go from there. 200/200 test/deca, see how you feel from that. you dont want to overdo it at first..

you can get good results running lower doses. i am currently running 200 DECA and dylan is running 150. we are both experiencing good results. you should notice increased vascularity, hardness, fullness, and a jump in strength (my jump appeared about 6-8 week mark)

200 is pretty high for TRT man.

but i would suggest running DECA even with your TEST at 200mg and go from there. 200/200 test/deca, see how you feel from that. you dont want to overdo it at first..

you can get good results running lower doses. i am currently running 200 DECA and dylan is running 150. we are both experiencing good results. you should notice increased vascularity, hardness, fullness, and a jump in strength (my jump appeared about 6-8 week mark)

Haha spike is starting sound like drb..lol. He already said what I would have said.You go 200/200 bro for your first deca run. And your cycle ..if you had been around the block a few times on deca I would say reverse the amounts. Big rule here on deca-- Keep your test equal to or above the deca dose.

Haha spike is starting sound like drb..lol. He already said what I would have said.You go 200/200 bro for your first deca run. And your cycle ..if you had been around the block a few times on deca I would say reverse the amounts. Big rule here on deca-- Keep your test equal to or above the deca dose.

lol yeah dude i may be young but im old school at heart..

and your pops is like Gandalf of deca

lol yeah dude i may be young but im old school at heart..

and your pops is like Gandalf of deca

its good to have new and old school in you because both generations have a lot of good methods... you have just grown on me since you have been here and i find myself agreeing with you more and more... drb has been such a big influence in a positive way and his methodology on deca use is impeccable... 200/200 is a perfect ratio on this... far too many go too high... there is no need whatsoever to hit deca at 450... more is not better especially in a circumstance like this... 200-250 on a blast is plenty... we are prime examples of what 150 can offer... you get in that 400 range and you get plenty of prolactin, shut down, water etc... stick in our range and you REAP BENEFITS... you may not get as drastic of size but you still get a lot and its sustainable! that's the key... who gives a fuck if you gain 20 lbs when half is water, you feel like shit, your shut down... i would rather get 10 clean, get more vascular, more ripped and feel on top of the world...

its good to have new and old school in you because both generations have a lot of good methods... you have just grown on me since you have been here and i find myself agreeing with you more and more... drb has been such a big influence in a positive way and his methodology on deca use is impeccable... 200/200 is a perfect ratio on this... far too many go too high... there is no need whatsoever to hit deca at 450... more is not better especially in a circumstance like this... 200-250 on a blast is plenty... we are prime examples of what 150 can offer... you get in that 400 range and you get plenty of prolactin, shut down, water etc... stick in our range and you REAP BENEFITS... you may not get as drastic of size but you still get a lot and its sustainable! that's the key... who gives a fuck if you gain 20 lbs when half is water, you feel like shit, your shut down... i would rather get 10 clean, get more vascular, more ripped and feel on top of the world...

dude definitely drb has been a good positive influence for us both. i can only imagine a 250 blast....

Yo.! Hello everyone.! Just started Nandrolone last night for the first time. Ive only used testosterone in the past so this is the first time doing another compound.
Dosing looks like this.
Test - 300mg
Deca - 450mg
I'm doing this as a blast also. Normal dose is 200mg test.
Currently my nutrition is reverse dieting,so not sure what type of results I will be seeing from this.! Any ideas.?

it would help to post up your current diet as well

My normal trt dose is 200mg. I'm running it at 300mg now. I already injected 450mg of DECA yesterday. I've never had issues with water retention even when I run test at 600mg. Just thought I'd keep it at the 300mg range and run DECA higher. Dylan said in one of his videos it's good to run DECA a little higher than test. I'm most likely going to lower the DECA to 300 after week 6 or so.

I can def run the test at 600mg if that would yield better results. I'm looking to put on some mass while reverse dieting.

I can def run the test at 600mg if that would yield better results. I'm looking to put on some mass while reverse dieting.

i wouldnt suggest increasing test. if you are running 300 then pin 300/300 test/deca. you have never ran deca before remember, start lower at first

For your first run, I agree with these guys on keeping that Deca dose lower. I also don't like that your test is lower than Deca. If you are in fact going to lower your dose of Deca to 300, that would be much better since your test and Deca will at least be even that way

Just for the Hell of it, What made you want to Run Deca at such a High amount? a Compound that is being ran for the first time at that? Did a Bro at the Gym say run that? Like everyone has been saying, Keep your test/Deca even, Or run test a bit Higher than Deca,What's your pct look like? I would go 300 test/ 200 Deca if it was me,

For your first run, I agree with these guys on keeping that Deca dose lower. I also don't like that your test is lower than Deca. If you are in fact going to lower your dose of Deca to 300, that would be much better since your test and Deca will at least be even that way
So, I'll lower DECA to 300. How do I measure that out.? It's 450mg per CC.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

450 per cc? where did you get your gear from, that is a really high dose.

the sources ive seen always do 300.... and im not sure if i would want to pin 450 all at once, that sounds like a lot of PIP.

450 per ml seems ridiculously high for Deca. I don't believe I've ever seen that before. Regardless, to figure out a dose just divide the dose you want to run (300) by the dose per ml your concentration is (450) and that will give you the proper ml of oil you need to inject. In this case it would be 0.66ml. I would basically round up to 0.7ml

My normal trt dose is 200mg. I'm running it at 300mg now. I already injected 450mg of DECA yesterday. I've never had issues with water retention even when I run test at 600mg. Just thought I'd keep it at the 300mg range and run DECA higher. Dylan said in one of his videos it's good to run DECA a little higher than test. I'm most likely going to lower the DECA to 300 after week 6 or so.

I have never seen deca over 300. Where did that come from? So you shot 450mg/ml...and no pip? I would bet that your deca is underdosed.

Ok so you broke 2 rules now. Rule#1-deca/test ratio..test must be equal to or greater than deca.
Rule#2- Never inject more than 300mg/ml at one time. So I hope you didn't just inject 450mg deca. If you blended it like 1ml 450 deca and 1ml of 200 test then you are still too high. That would be 650mgs total divided by 2mls total=325mgs. Still too high. If you did 1ml of 450 deca and 2 mls of 200 test then you injected 850mgs divided by 3 mls=283..then ok. If your trt dose is 300 then deca should be 300 max..preferably 200. This is not about that you don't bloat or you handle this or that well. It is about using a dose that will work. If you get a strep throat doc does not give you 2000mgs amoxcillin because you told him that you tolerate amoxcillin well. He still gives you 250 or 500 max. He finds the dose for you that works. Also once you over load with deca your body now recognizes it and from now on you will need more. If you start at 200 deca then your next few cycles may be 200 deca still doing it for you. Then when 200 don't do it in a few years you go to 300...and on it goes...400...500, then back to 200/200 plus an oral. There is logic to all of this, and that is why this board is here. Learn from it. Don't shoot 20000mg deca and then post and say hey guys how about this? Post and learn then go into action.
Remember we also want to be healthy!

I'm just going to agree. I just started my blast at 300/300 cyp and deca.
450 deca is a little odd. Interested in hearing what lab or source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to call out a dude that I sometimes agree with and sometimes do not. Rich Piana... he would tell you there is NO WAY there is that much deca per ml. I've only seen 250-300/ml. That being said, you need .66 for 300, so pin .6-.7. However, I seriously doubt the dosage being correct.

I'm going to call out a dude that I sometimes agree with and sometimes do not. Rich Piana... he would tell you there is NO WAY there is that much deca per ml. I've only seen 250-300/ml. That being said, you need .66 for 300, so pin .6-.7. However, I seriously doubt the dosage being correct.

I would have to say this being that I have made gear for many years. In order to hold 450mg deca in solution without a white cloudy appearance or sediment on the bottom there would have to be some other stronger solvent in it. It also makes no sense whatsoever to have deca at that concentration. Why would you need deca 450? So that you can hit 2 mls? Then have 900mgs deca? With that you get a bag of water under your abs, a dick that points straight downwards, and titis that point straight upwards.
Sounds just like what we all strive for.
Deca works a certain way in the 100-150 range. The it becomes a mass builder in the 200-400mg range, but brings water along. In the 600mg range it brings a big dbol looking wet look with a lot of strength,a lot of water and a lot of bulk.

Now drb has worked with deca for over 40 years and was leary of dylan using 150mgs...so what does that tell you? He wanted dylan to run 100mgs for 6 weeks and then go up to 150 for 6 weeks. We like to make errors to the cautious side.
Please stop using that much deca bro..or better yet ..get some some real deca from here. You want your deca to be 200mg/ml or maybe 250max. Maybe 300 for long timers

Top Bottom