napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Cough

I've told the story many times.. Wife pinned me, chest locked up.. Told her hurry up.. Soon as she pulled out I dropped and looked like I was seized.. Couldn't control it..
She said.. "WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF!!?"

I said.. "FOR DEM GAINZ GIRL.."

True Story.

LOL. Picturing it happening is hilarious until it's actually happening.

I skyped drb yesterday and he said that the trenbolone molecule is an irritant to lung tissue...plain and simple. Then there are some who produce a certain prostaglandin that accentuates the irritation. The affect is also increased by a combo of tren and BA which is in most ugl lab trens. He suggests that if you make your own tren, then use chlorbutanol instead of BA. Same percentage..i.e. .5-1%. Funny--he said cows get tren cough also. Usually about 1 % of them cough and gag when eating.

One of the main reasons I'm scared of boarding the tren train lol.
That and tren dick... Don't want to have trouble raising the mast when it's sexy time. I've heard different things though. Some dudes never have that issue on tren, others do... Perhaps it's dose dependent?

I've told the story many times.. Wife pinned me, chest locked up.. Told her hurry up.. Soon as she pulled out I dropped and looked like I was seized.. Couldn't control it..
She said.. "WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF!!?"

I said.. "FOR DEM GAINZ GIRL.."

True Story.

LMAO.. So true

One of the main reasons I'm scared of boarding the tren train lol.
Yeah I had hernia surgery a few years back and I have to be careful in the gym. I wonder if that cough attack would damage my hernia???

Yeah I had hernia surgery a few years back and I have to be careful in the gym. I wonder if that cough attack would damage my hernia???

I don't think so. The tren cough I am looking at here is the nagging cough.It isn't a violent cough.The violent cough does happen but it is usually right after injection. Plus anyone doing tren for the first time should use trenA. Use it 3 times per week at a 75mg dose.You will soon find out if you like it or not.If you don't like it then you just stop and the A will be gone by the next day. Also as for tren dick....you still have to use test with tren, just like you use test with every cycle.Deca dick is worse in my opin that tren dick, but you will not get if providing you have test in the mix

The first time I pinned TNE/TRNE it made my eyes roll up into my head and I was instantly saturated. Made me regret all the things I had ever done wrong for a good 30 seconds. I've had it that bad 2 more times, only from good Ace and only when I pin my quads.

The first time I pinned TNE/TRNE it made my eyes roll up into my head and I was instantly saturated. Made me regret all the things I had ever done wrong for a good 30 seconds. I've had it that bad 2 more times, only from good Ace and only when I pin my quads.

Dam, that's an interesting description.. Doesn't sound very pleasant, almost like you are being baptized, lol

Please forgive my ignorance but what is TNE/TRNE???

Test no ester and Tren no ester?

What do you guys use it for? Pre-workout?

Top Bottom