napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

You're strongest body part

Legs baby.. I feel like a fuckin animal throughout the week. I train them twice a week.. Quads Wednesday, and Hamstrings Sunday.

overall my legs. calves and quads. i was just born with great gentics there.Thank god because legs are my least favorite to work out

FUCK TX... are you serious with that size? I had no idea... i have to assume you have lifted a few times here and there.. FUCK... nice work

My two areas that are my best are abs and shoulders... my abs are one thing because i put so much effort into them on a constant basis... NOT WITH SITUPS... LOLLL i mean with the diet, the constant use of core when working out any type of lift, perfecting breathing technique and ALL THE CARDIO...

Im just blessed with shoulders... I wish that everytime i finished lifting shoulders i had pictures because its like a different person... obviously i could be much larger if i ate to accommodate but they give my an appearance that im far bigger than i really am anyway...

I would have to say my calves first and foremost. My pops has amazing calves. But I still train the fuck out of mine jist because I love having shredded huge calves. Also my lateral head on my quads have always been a strong point. My hamstrings are just insane. And my forearms were fucking pussy so I literally smashed them everyday until they became what they are now. I lack front delts and upper pecs. It's okay, I know in time I'll get them nice and full.

My two areas that are my best are abs and shoulders... my abs are one thing because i put so much effort into them on a constant basis... NOT WITH SITUPS... LOLLL i mean with the diet, the constant use of core when working out any type of lift, perfecting breathing technique and ALL THE CARDIO...

Im just blessed with shoulders... I wish that everytime i finished lifting shoulders i had pictures because its like a different person... obviously i could be much larger if i ate to accommodate but they give my an appearance that im far bigger than i really am anyway...
I love shoulders too. That's probably.my genetic best. I don't train shoulders at all. Maybe once a month. But they grow like crazy. With the exception of.my rear delts. I do train those. My front and medial I never mess with though. My shoulders just always hurt. that's the only reason I don't favor them. Training is not as fun for me with shoulders either for some reason.. back day I have a blast.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dylan you have a freaky delt pop though. Like shoulder pads haha. Looks sick.

Man, Ive got to admit, its really refreshing to hear guys say their calves are strong points. I tire of hearing guys say they dont have calves because of genetics and then when you look at their program you see that they work their calves a fraction of what they work their arms/chest/etc. Honestly, I dont have good calf genetics, but I overcame that real quick when I set the rule that "Im not allowed to grow my arms unless I grow my calves with them". Turns out that maybe my calf genetics arent as bad as I once thought. LOL

Man, Ive got to admit, its really refreshing to hear guys say their calves are strong points. I tire of hearing guys say they dont have calves because of genetics and then when you look at their program you see that they work their calves a fraction of what they work their arms/chest/etc. Honestly, I dont have good calf genetics, but I overcame that real quick when I set the rule that "Im not allowed to grow my arms unless I grow my calves with them". Turns out that maybe my calf genetics arent as bad as I once thought. LOL

yeah thats just an excuse, most people that say that barely work calves out AND they work them out at the end of their workouts. they dont put NEARLY enough time or energy into growing calves as they should, its an excuse for their lack of work..

for me it is my forearms. they grow easily, and i cant work them directly anymore, otherwise they will get too big..

tx nice back

dylan nice side delt pop man

I agree on the calves deal. I always have people bitch about calves till they go through my routine a few times lol.

I will share.....

Each set you go up, reps equal seconds of rest. You go heavy heavy weight.

Set 1 5 reps. 5 second rest
Set 2 10 reps 10 second rest
Set 3 15 reps 15 second rest.
Set 4 20 reps 20 second rest.

You incrament by 5 reps. go up to 60 reps 60 second rest.. If you can get through three sets of that Il give you credit. I've only had one gym buddy finish it with me.

Top Bottom