napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test And Deca Cycle

I was watching Dylan's YouTube video on deca and he suggested keeping the same test to deca ratio if not keeping the test a little higher..I would follow what dylan suggested and go from there. You can always bump up the dosage but if you start too high you'll have more problems.

I also saw another video on deca that said it can permanently hurt your fertility? He didn't specify much more then that.. anyone heard of this?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I was watching Dylan's YouTube video on deca and he suggested keeping the same test to deca ratio if not keeping the test a little higher..I would follow what dylan suggested and go from there. You can always bump up the dosage but if you start too high you'll have more problems.

I also saw another video on deca that said it can permanently hurt your fertility? He didn't specify much more then that.. anyone heard of this?

Deca will certainly affect fertility while you are on it, but it's not permanent. All AAS can have this affect but deca dies have a bigger impact. Once you come off you can normalize.

Thats pretty much what I said. Test should be greater than or equal to deca. By greater than I mean 100-200 more test than deca. 200/200 is the classic all tme great start for the pros. As for fertility it like all aas can shut you down.To do damage you would need a dose greater than 600 for more than 40 weeks.

Thats pretty much what I said. Test should be greater than or equal to deca. By greater than I mean 100-200 more test than deca. 200/200 is the classic all tme great start for the pros. As for fertility it like all aas can shut you down.To do damage you would need a dose greater than 600 for more than 40 weeks.
Okay thanks. I had never heard that about the permanently fertility.. and I didn't even trust it I was just like wow he's say this?? Is it true? Why does Arnold have kids then lol

this is this dudes ONLY thread and he hasnt responded yet. plus it seems he ignores any good advice given. "try 200, OK ill shoot 450"

also the other question that needs to be answered is how is he doing TRT at 200mg? that seems pretty extreme for TRT.

Great thread..........I was going to ask an opinion of 240mg Test Cyp a week (TRT) and adding in Deca at 200mg / week after my January labs. The thread is beautiful and answered my question. Yah!

Great thread..........I was going to ask an opinion of 240mg Test Cyp a week (TRT) and adding in Deca at 200mg / week after my January labs. The thread is beautiful and answered my question. Yah!

hey man 240 for TRT is pretty high though. is that what your Doc told you to pin? 240?

I have never seen deca over 300. Where did that come from? So you shot 450mg/ml...and no pip? I would bet that your deca is underdosed.

Ok so you broke 2 rules now. Rule#1-deca/test ratio..test must be equal to or greater than deca.
Rule#2- Never inject more than 300mg/ml at one time. So I hope you didn't just inject 450mg deca. If you blended it like 1ml 450 deca and 1ml of 200 test then you are still too high. That would be 650mgs total divided by 2mls total=325mgs. Still too high. If you did 1ml of 450 deca and 2 mls of 200 test then you injected 850mgs divided by 3 mls=283..then ok. If your trt dose is 300 then deca should be 300 max..preferably 200. This is not about that you don't bloat or you handle this or that well. It is about using a dose that will work. If you get a strep throat doc does not give you 2000mgs amoxcillin because you told him that you tolerate amoxcillin well. He still gives you 250 or 500 max. He finds the dose for you that works. Also once you over load with deca your body now recognizes it and from now on you will need more. If you start at 200 deca then your next few cycles may be 200 deca still doing it for you. Then when 200 don't do it in a few years you go to 300...and on it goes...400...500, then back to 200/200 plus an oral. There is logic to all of this, and that is why this board is here. Learn from it. Don't shoot 20000mg deca and then post and say hey guys how about this? Post and learn then go into action.
Remember we also want to be healthy!
A friend and i tried making 400..it can't be done. It was so fucking painful. Same boat as like test500. You just can not do it

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

thats not a trt dose bro, not at all... 150-200 max for test... keep deca at 150 on a cruise... there's no need to go any higher than that whatsoever...

with deca, equal to is generally the best... i should clarify... for the gyno prone, i recommend keeping test equal or lower as it just causes unwanted issue due to gyno issues with test conversion and then coupled with likely prolactin problems... now, if your not gyno prone, then by all means you can go higher with test... its person to person dependent but you can't go wrong with keeping them equal

with deca, equal to is generally the best... i should clarify... for the gyno prone, i recommend keeping test equal or lower as it just causes unwanted issue due to gyno issues with test conversion and then coupled with likely prolactin problems... now, if your not gyno prone, then by all means you can go higher with test... its person to person dependent but you can't go wrong with keeping them equal

I agree with this also. For example, myself....I can run test pretty high with anything....and it's actually preferable for me since I'm not estrogen sensitive. However,mthat said definitely not the case with everyone. I would still recommend keeping test and Deca at least equal for everyone

this is this dudes ONLY thread and he hasnt responded yet. plus it seems he ignores any good advice given. "try 200, OK ill shoot 450"

also the other question that needs to be answered is how is he doing TRT at 200mg? that seems pretty extreme for TRT.

Actually 200 test can be a pretty normal TRT dose. That's what I run and it puts me in the upper normal range at around 900. That's a really good place to be for me

Actually 200 test can be a pretty normal TRT dose. That's what I run and it puts me in the upper normal range at around 900. That's a really good place to be for me

yes, 200 is completely fine but that would definitely be the max... anything higher is not trt but 200 is completely fine for sure... i stay at 150- 200... im huge on test but an advocate for low doses... however that does not mean everyone should... im just blessed that my body responds to low doses like it does normal doses for some... not everyone has that option however you never know until you try it first... i am a huge proponent of always starting very moderate to see how that works for you first... there's no need to jump in all crazy with the dosing first... take it slow and understand its a marathon, not a sprint...

my bad typo, i meant 240mg. at least thats what he said his trt was at. 200 for trt i can see being high end of the spectrum but 240 seems a bit excessive

200 is pretty high for TRT man.

but i would suggest running DECA even with your TEST at 200mg and go from there. 200/200 test/deca, see how you feel from that. you dont want to overdo it at first..

you can get good results running lower doses. i am currently running 200 DECA and dylan is running 150. we are both experiencing good results. you should notice increased vascularity, hardness, fullness, and a jump in strength (my jump appeared about 6-8 week mark)

My normal trt dose is 200mg. I'm running it at 300mg now. I already injected 450mg of DECA yesterday. I've never had issues with water retention even when I run test at 600mg. Just thought I'd keep it at the 300mg range and run DECA higher. Dylan said in one of his videos it's good to run DECA a little higher than test. I'm most likely going to lower the DECA to 300 after week 6 or so.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by TotalPackage View Post

No....I'm prescribed 160mg / week. I do about 240mg a week until about 6 weeks before labs.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

i really wouldn't recommend doing that man... i would stick with 150 or 160... 240 is not trt dosing and its not something you should be doing...

Top Bottom