napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RickRock's 1-Stop Domestic Shop HGH run with Test/Deca/EQ!

Rick,

Are you experiencing any sides? I'm running Glotropin at a low dose and getting some nasty carpal tunnel.
I've had some slight numbness in my hands, but nothing major and nothing that cant be managed easily. Other than that I've had no other sides to speak of.

My appetite has increased quite a bit. Most things that increase appetite for people like eq and other drugs dont have that effect on me, but hgh apparantly does.

Any water retention?
I e experienced a little bit. I gained about 2 to 3 lbs after starting, but it hasnt been bad. I feel like a lot of that was water in the muscle and not under the skin, because I dont look like I had much bloat. Mostly just a bigger fuller look.

I e experienced a little bit. I gained about 2 to 3 lbs after starting, but it hasnt been bad. I feel like a lot of that was water in the muscle and not under the skin, because I dont look like I had much bloat. Mostly just a bigger fuller look.
I have really small ankles and vascular calves. If I dose too high I lose this entirely to water retention so this is how I dial in my dosage. I start low and increase slowly so as not to lose any of this definition.

I have really small ankles and vascular calves. If I dose too high I lose this entirely to water retention so this is how I dial in my dosage. I start low and increase slowly so as not to lose any of this definition.
Yeah right now I'm stepping out of my comfort zone more than I have in years anyways with more food intake and not concentrating as much on maintaining my year round conditioning. My diet is very clean still just with a little more leniency and more intake. I may end up gaining a couple percent bodyfat the next 3 to 4 months but I'm fine with that in favor of mass and strength gains for the time being.

Everything continues to go very well on this run. I'm not feeling the aches and pains I typically do at my age lifting heavy and the recovery after workouts have been great. Yesterday I did a couple heavy sets on bench with no issues. 335 for 5 followed by 355 for a triple. Bench felt really good and I'm just on trt at the moment. The blast starts next week.

Sleep has been amazing. I've been dosing my hgh at night. I honestly dont know if theres a better time to dose it like morning, around carb intake, etc..

I'm willing to change my dosing time if it would be better, but so far this seems to be working well

Hows it going Rick? The GH still doing you well?
Most definitely going well my friend. I'm eating quite a bit but no signs of any fat gain at all. That's a nice benefit. My body feels amazing right now. At my age with the weight I lift it takes a beating, but my recovery has been better than ever. I dont feel the aches and pains I do typically in my elbows, Shoulders and knees.

Because of this I've been able to push a little harder in my workouts

I really enjoy the fullness I have right now without any real bloat. Any water retention I have is pretty minimal.

Pumps have been great as well.

Damn bro you are shredded to the bone.
Thanks brother. I'm not as shredded as my avatar pic right now, but still in good condition and Lean. However, I'm much bigger and fuller. I'll try to get some pics up here soon before I jump on the gear next week

Last edited:
This GH run is still going great. My body feels great, joints feel great, appetite and sleep is amazing and I look very full. I'm weighing between 196 and 197 at the moment. Not my best conditioning but I'm eating a lot, and all things considered I'm staying in pretty damn good shape.

Things are about to get turned up a notch as I'm starting my blast tomorrow with test/deca/eq

Here is a pic I took yesterday. bigger and fuller than before the GH, and hopefully even bigger and fuller in a few weeks when this gear gets rolling. I'm ready to get these gains
32b0349563fb01193640e55f3d34adc4.jpg

looking great brother! nice work as usual! it seems like you just get better and better with age, which is just fucking amazing

Boom bitches!!!
That’s how you do it!
Looking good.
Keep up the good work, and keep us up to date. It’s post like this that inspire me.

Thanks a lot fellas!! I appreciate all the support. Just did my first pin today. These are the doses I'm running right now. Keep in mind I do run my test higher than most. But test treats me really well at higher doses

Test 750mg per week
Deca 350-400mg ler week
Eq 800mg per week
HGH 3iu per day

Top Bottom