napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RickRock's 1-Stop Domestic Shop HGH run with Test/Deca/EQ!

Holly shit Rick!!!
God dam!! Nice work bud!!!! Love the changes!!! Keep growing while getting leaner!!! I told you guys US domestic gear is no joke!!! It’s real stuff!! And Rick works at it too. That’s a killer combo!!!
Good job brother !!!
Thanks a lot man. US domestic gear is definitely no joke. I've had a better response this blast than I've seen in years. I know the addition of HGH was a big part of that, but everything is going just so extremely well right now

Looking ridiculous. Great job. I've been studying up on HGH for some time. I'm only a few cycles into using gear, but once I have enough experience I'd love to incorporate HGH into my life. I love the kit that you got, so organized.

Looking ridiculous. Great job. I've been studying up on HGH for some time. I'm only a few cycles into using gear, but once I have enough experience I'd love to incorporate HGH into my life. I love the kit that you got, so organized.
Thanks man. Yes the kit is great. Laid out very well with the everything you need to make it convenient and simple, including the supplied insulin pins

Things are still going great. Body feels great and strength is really taking off now. My recovery has been excellent and my body has kept up well with all the increases. Bodyweight is staying about the same. Right around 200 lbs, but I'm getting fuller and tighter.

I'm on vacation the next two weeks, and my biggest challenge is keeping up on my food intake. It's easy for me to miss meals when I'm off.

I went in for a nice chest session this morning and bench felt great. Warmed up a few sets then hit a few working sets before I went heavy. Went to 335x5, 365x3, and then 385x2 which was my 8th working set. 405 is my personal best and I believe I could smash that now if I didnt do working sets before it. I did a high volume day and got about 24 sets in on chest. I'll be in to hit back tomorrow and I'll rest and eat like a glutton on christmas.

Merry christmas to all my iron brothers out there, and happy gains!!

Things are still going great. Body feels great and strength is really taking off now. My recovery has been excellent and my body has kept up well with all the increases. Bodyweight is staying about the same. Right around 200 lbs, but I'm getting fuller and tighter.

I'm on vacation the next two weeks, and my biggest challenge is keeping up on my food intake. It's easy for me to miss meals when I'm off.

I went in for a nice chest session this morning and bench felt great. Warmed up a few sets then hit a few working sets before I went heavy. Went to 335x5, 365x3, and then 385x2 which was my 8th working set. 405 is my personal best and I believe I could smash that now if I didnt do working sets before it. I did a high volume day and got about 24 sets in on chest. I'll be in to hit back tomorrow and I'll rest and eat like a glutton on christmas.

Merry christmas to all my iron brothers out there, and happy gains!!
Merry Christmas brother!

Glad to hear the body is keeping up well. It is awesome to hear and see the results. Those are some big numbers. Your bench is about double mine. Ha ha.
you da man!!!!
Keep up the log it is great inspiration!!!

Glad to hear the body is keeping up well. It is awesome to hear and see the results. Those are some big numbers. Your bench is about double mine. Ha ha.
you da man!!!!
Keep up the log it is great inspiration!!!
Thanks brother!! I appreciate your support and you following

Got the last workout of 2019 in and it went well. Strength is up even though my meals have been inconsistent while I've been on vacation. Weight has stayed around 200 so I'm basically maintaining. I'd like to get thst weight and strength up a bit more. I'm going to work on pushing the food a little more going forward, especially after this week when I'm done with vacation. Staying in great shape and condition so that's a plus considering my diet hasnt been as clean on vacation either.

I increased dosage a little bit on deca and gh. Deca is now at 375mg and I went to 4iu on HGH. I've been at this dosage a few days now.

I hope you all have a happy new year! No drinks for me tonight. I'm going to go out and have a blnice dinner with my family, then play some games with the kids to bring in the new year. Off day tomorrow, and back at it for the first workout of 2020 on Thursday. About 8 weeks left on this cycle and I plan on making it count.

The Deca and gh increase will help you get the weight up. Your discipline will do the rest. You're one of those guys that can stay focused on the goal and not quit till it happens and as we all know, riding it out and staying on the program is the hardest part.

The Deca and gh increase will help you get the weight up. Your discipline will do the rest. You're one of those guys that can stay focused on the goal and not quit till it happens and as we all know, riding it out and staying on the program is the hardest part.
Thanks bro. I appreciate it. That's certainly the plan!

Hope you had a good Christmas and New Years brother! Keep working hard and keeping disciplined and you will more than likely exceed already high expectations... really looking forward to your results bro

Hope you had a good Christmas and New Years brother! Keep working hard and keeping disciplined and you will more than likely exceed already high expectations... really looking forward to your results bro
Thanks brother. Hope you had a great christmas and new years as well!

I always appreciate the support. Starting monday I'll be back to my normal daily routine so it will be good for me diet wise and help me take things up a notch. Being off with family has been great and much needed, but I'm ready to have that daily structure back. It keeps me accountable daily and I use that to my advantage to progress

Thanks brother. Hope you had a great christmas and new years as well!

I always appreciate the support. Starting monday I'll be back to my normal daily routine so it will be good for me diet wise and help me take things up a notch. Being off with family has been great and much needed, but I'm ready to have that daily structure back. It keeps me accountable daily and I use that to my advantage to progress

Bud great job. I totally get what u are saying about discipline!! Life feels much better when it’s structured.... for some it might seem boring but for us that’s where we thrive we know what’s on the agenda what’s coming next and what to expect and yes it totally keeps I accountable for ur actions. At least that what it does to me and if we want to make any headway’s one this sport that is what we need to do. Keep up a good work Rick you look really good !! U def have a great team behind u

Bud great job. I totally get what u are saying about discipline!! Life feels much better when it’s structured.... for some it might seem boring but for us that’s where we thrive we know what’s on the agenda what’s coming next and what to expect and yes it totally keeps I accountable for ur actions. At least that what it does to me and if we want to make any headway’s one this sport that is what we need to do. Keep up a good work Rick you look really good !! U def have a great team behind u
Well said man. That's really what it comes down to. Being able to do everything that's needed, consistency, and staying structured and disciplined on a daily basis.

So, I had been throwing around the idea of running HGH for quite some time now, and finally have started it for the first time. I'm 45 and at the prime age to reap its benefits.

I started EU HGH about a week ago, and already in the first week things I've noticed are awesome sleep benefits, and a bigger fuller look. I'm planning on 3iu per day. I'll update here in this log as things go along and provide updates the best I can. I'm really looking forward to the recovery benefits and potential fat loss while trying to add size this winter.

Here in less than 2 weeks I'll be starting up test, deca and eq as well. That's my favorite cycle for strength and mass. Adding in hgh is only going to make it that much better

I'm going to step out of my comfort zone a little bit this winter and push the calories higher than I normally do. I'm concentrating on gaining a little muscle and setting some PRs on my lifts with some strength gains.

It should be a fun time. Thanks to everyone that follows!
57a93c95d650042ee716b5d4589ada1b.jpg
6f6bd12634fb52365bdc2218bf1eab60.jpg

That totally looks super nice

Top Bottom