napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RickRock's 1-Stop Domestic Shop HGH run with Test/Deca/EQ!

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
So, I had been throwing around the idea of running HGH for quite some time now, and finally have started it for the first time. I'm 45 and at the prime age to reap its benefits.

I started EU HGH about a week ago, and already in the first week things I've noticed are awesome sleep benefits, and a bigger fuller look. I'm planning on 3iu per day. I'll update here in this log as things go along and provide updates the best I can. I'm really looking forward to the recovery benefits and potential fat loss while trying to add size this winter.

Here in less than 2 weeks I'll be starting up test, deca and eq as well. That's my favorite cycle for strength and mass. Adding in hgh is only going to make it that much better

I'm going to step out of my comfort zone a little bit this winter and push the calories higher than I normally do. I'm concentrating on gaining a little muscle and setting some PRs on my lifts with some strength gains.

It should be a fun time. Thanks to everyone that follows!
57a93c95d650042ee716b5d4589ada1b.jpg
6f6bd12634fb52365bdc2218bf1eab60.jpg

nice bro! i know you've been wanting to use hgh for quite a while... really looking forward to your results!

Cool bro looking forward to your results and thoughts. Sweet looking HGH kit there.

Thanks a lot for joining guys! I'm pretty excited about it. HGH is all new to me

Cool bro looking forward to your results and thoughts. Sweet looking HGH kit there.
Yeah man. I was very pleased to see that the kit has everything you need with the BAC water and right down to the pins as well. Very sweet!

Yeah man. I was very pleased to see that the kit has everything you need with the BAC water and right down to the pins as well. Very sweet!
yeah thats awesome... thats how they should all be honestly but its awesome when you get someone who does it right!

I look fuller on HGH as well. Also seems like I'm able to squeeze out an extra rep or 2 than I normally would without it. Kinda like extra strength without aggression.

yeah thats awesome... thats how they should all be honestly but its awesome when you get someone who does it right!

Yeah. It's made in the USA also. Everything you need to get going. There have been a couple of posts on this gh with the serum and igf1 numbers. Crazy good blood results.

I look fuller on HGH as well. Also seems like I'm able to squeeze out an extra rep or 2 than I normally would without it. Kinda like extra strength without aggression.
My lifts are actually starting to go up and I'm still on just trt. This could be from a number if things. I'm eating more but I can tell I'm recovering better from this gh so I'm able to push a little harder than previously

Yeah. It's made in the USA also. Everything you need to get going. There have been a couple of posts on this gh with the serum and igf1 numbers. Crazy good blood results.
Awesome to hear bro. I'm loving it so far. I can tell already it's some good stuff

Things are going really well with this GH. I lift pretty heavy with a lot of volume in my workouts. It's not uncommon for me to feel sure forcauite a while after my workouts and feel it for example in my triceps when I do shoulders on Thursday after doing chest Monday. I'm feeling less of that so recovery is improving greatly. I feel less aches and pains. Normally my elbows bother me a bit. I dont feel that now.

Pumps are pretty insane too. I dud arms today and felt like my arms were just about to pop from the pump. Normally I only feel that on cycle. Weight has went up a couple pounds and I'm fuller all over

Top Bottom