napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RickRock's 1-Stop Domestic Shop HGH run with Test/Deca/EQ!

Things are going pretty well. The increased dosage has given me even more hunger. I did notice my hands getting a little numb here and there but it's been pretty minor.

Strength has been great. I'm nearing setting some PRs on several lifts. Staying about the same weight but my overall physique look has improved. I'll try and get some pictures up soon.

Main thing is that body feels great. As far as the way I feel this is probably the best run I've had yet. My body doesnt feel beat up. No pain. Not even with all the training to failure and that's saying something at my age. Recovery has just been phenomenal. Another 6 to 7 weeks left on this cycle and hopefully I can squeeze a little more out of it.

Hey Rick. I’m sure it’s in here but can you remind what’s all in your stack and dosages. I just ordered test deca and Eq from pinnacle. Thanks

Hey Rick. I’m sure it’s in here but can you remind what’s all in your stack and dosages. I just ordered test deca and Eq from pinnacle. Thanks
Awesome bro.

My current stack is this

Test 750mg per week
Deca 375mg per week
Eq 800 mg per week
EUtropin HGH 3-4 iu per day
Aromasin 12.5mg daily

Awesome bro.

My current stack is this

Test 750mg per week
Deca 375mg per week
Eq 800 mg per week
EUtropin HGH 3-4 iu per day
Aromasin 12.5mg daily

Dam you guys are hitting sauces hard !!! My 50 mg of test prop eod sounds like nothing next to urs!!! But I’m the leanest and the strongest I have ever been!!!! I’m scratching my head here but very happy about it !
Bro you should put on some serious tissue with this!!! That stack sounds sweet!!! Hope diet is on point !!!

Dam you guys are hitting sauces hard !!! My 50 mg of test prop eod sounds like nothing next to urs!!! But I’m the leanest and the strongest I have ever been!!!! I’m scratching my head here but very happy about it !
Bro you should put on some serious tissue with this!!! That stack sounds sweet!!! Hope diet is on point !!!
Because Prop is awesome bro. I ran Prop for MY TRT for a few years and it was BY FAR the best I've ever felt. Energy out the wazoo!!! However, scar tissue started to build up so I went back to Cyp. I'm not sure if the trade off is worth it though.

Yeah I like test man lol. Deca is at a low to moderate dose, and eq is at a pretty normal dose as well. I just do a lot better with test higher.

Top Bottom