napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RickRock's 1-Stop Domestic Shop HGH run with Test/Deca/EQ!

Growing as well as leaning out!!! There u go!! That’s the way to do it. If u were in prep I would say u were from in to the show!! Same thing happened to repeatedly I push food and yet was getting leaner and harder !!! Every time!!! Great supplements for sure !!! Keep going bud!! Looking really good my man !!

Wow man. What a change from only a few weeks. Looking great as usual.
Thanks man. Everything is going better than I could have expected. I hit a personal high on bodyweight today at 203. I smoothed out a bit from all the holiday food over the long weekend but it fueled my workout really well today. Hit 375 for 3 on bench pretty effortlessly

Growing as well as leaning out!!! There u go!! That’s the way to do it. If u were in prep I would say u were from in to the show!! Same thing happened to repeatedly I push food and yet was getting leaner and harder !!! Every time!!! Great supplements for sure !!! Keep going bud!! Looking really good my man !!
I appreciate your support big Lexi! Right now I'm getting the best of both worlds growing and leaning so I'll take it as long as I can! It doesmt get any better than that

Things are starting to kick in with the gear. I've never been this big and full, and ironically I'm staying pretty lean too. Morning weight fluctuates from 200 to 203. Strength is increasing more. Workouts feel great. My body feels great. My joints are handling heavy weight and increases really well.

I'm pretty excited to see what the coming weeks bring. I'm eating a lot and trying to get everything I can out of this cycle for clean mass and strength gains. So far its exceeded all my expectations and I'm less than a couple months in on hgh and not even a month in on the gear

Rick keep us posted!!!!! Would love to see progress pix!!!! I’m happy for you bud!!!! Keep eating clean work out hard and gear will do what it’s supposed to. U will love the results for sure. I guarantee it !!!

Rick keep us posted!!!!! Would love to see progress pix!!!! I’m happy for you bud!!!! Keep eating clean work out hard and gear will do what it’s supposed to. U will love the results for sure. I guarantee it !!!
Thanks my man. I'm sure I'll get some more pics here before long. I try to do them at least once a month or so

Good to hear things are going well
Thanks bro. HGH alone has been a lot better than I expected. It's been a solid addition for me, and probably one of my top things to use now at my age. I'll probably try to at least use it half the year going forward

Starting to really get a great 3D look with this gear kicking in too. Vascularity is up, and everything is popping nice. I have a feeling things are really going to start changing in the next couple weeks.

Weight is staying about the same but the physique is improving. I'm all for that.

Rick
Any advice on how the keep deca dry? I think you discussed this in the past.
It's really about these things

Having your ai dialed in.

Getting enough water

A clean diet without carb overage

Proper electrolyte balance

Do those things and you'll be dry on deca.

I never have a problem with deca being wet or anything for that matter when I do those things right

I think it's safe to say things ate going really really well. I never expected to be this lean or even close to it with as much as I've been eating. I'm also pretty damn dry....and that's with HGH, High test, deca, and eq. I'm pretty amazed at how well it has went.

I'm setting PRs all the time now while getting bigger and leaner

I took this pic this afternoon. The changes are coming quickly and prominently. And we are just getting started

I'm hovering around 200. Sometimes a little more. I dropped a pound or two over the last week. I was trying to get my ai dialed in better, and when I did, some water fell off and left me with a good indication of just how Lean I really am right now
3153b2dabe05c194c1b7d01e3f97c78d.jpg

It's really about these things

Having your ai dialed in.

Getting enough water

A clean diet without carb overage

Proper electrolyte balance

Do those things and you'll be dry on deca.

I never have a problem with deca being wet or anything for that matter when I do those things right

I would also add to this DIET!!! U must have it on point and u will stay dry. Proper ratio between carbs protein and fats so u won’t spill over. But yet keep in mind u can’t cheat genetics if u more prone to holding water on deca then u will but makes sure that u do everything else that u have control over

I think it's safe to say things ate going really really well. I never expected to be this lean or even close to it with as much as I've been eating. I'm also pretty damn dry....and that's with HGH, High test, deca, and eq. I'm pretty amazed at how well it has went.

I'm setting PRs all the time now while getting bigger and leaner

I took this pic this afternoon. The changes are coming quickly and prominently. And we are just getting started

I'm hovering around 200. Sometimes a little more. I dropped a pound or two over the last week. I was trying to get my ai dialed in better, and when I did, some water fell off and left me with a good indication of just how Lean I really am right now
3153b2dabe05c194c1b7d01e3f97c78d.jpg

Holly shit Rick!!!
God dam!! Nice work bud!!!! Love the changes!!! Keep growing while getting leaner!!! I told you guys US domestic gear is no joke!!! It’s real stuff!! And Rick works at it too. That’s a killer combo!!!
Good job brother !!!

I would also add to this DIET!!! U must have it on point and u will stay dry. Proper ratio between carbs protein and fats so u won’t spill over. But yet keep in mind u can’t cheat genetics if u more prone to holding water on deca then u will but makes sure that u do everything else that u have control over
You've got that right. Diet is the biggest and most important piece to the puzzle. Knowing your body and where you need your macros to be is key

Top Bottom