napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RickRock's 1-Stop Domestic Shop HGH run with Test/Deca/EQ!

I'm really loving this HGH. It's been great so far and just keeps getting better. Recently I've started to notice I'm looking leaner. I really didn't expect this with as much as I've been eating but I'll take it for sure. I cant get over how well my body recovers now. That's been probably the best benefit on this HGH I've noticed so far. I'm able push harder in my workouts. More volume. More weight.

I'm up to 199 lbs now. This is the heaviest I've been in a few years, and I've never been this heavy while still being this lean. I cant say enough good things about how well this is going. If I knew how well quality hgh would have treated me, I wouldnt have waited this long to use it.

My numbers in the gym have been going up, mostly from being able to train harder and recovering faster. My body is keeping up with the increases without pain so far. This benefit has been very nice.

This gear just got started a week ago and will enhance things further as I get into this cycle. I'm staying in great condition despite eating like crazy and being heavier. I may have even leaned out a slight bit.

I'm up to 199 lbs now. This is the heaviest I've been in a few years, and I've never been this heavy while still being this lean. I cant say enough good things about how well this is going. If I knew how well quality hgh would have treated me, I wouldnt have waited this long to use it.
thats bad ass brother... i wish i could do that but it just never works out for me to the extent i want on getting that much size and still staying as lean as i want... i never have had the patience with hgh because i always get some water right when i start, which is normal but its something if you ride it out, the fat loss with hgh can be excellent... im really glad you are doing so well

thats bad ass brother... i wish i could do that but it just never works out for me to the extent i want on getting that much size and still staying as lean as i want... i never have had the patience with hgh because i always get some water right when i start, which is normal but its something if you ride it out, the fat loss with hgh can be excellent... im really glad you are doing so well
I totally understand bro. I spent several years feeling pretty similar. I had to step out of my comfort zone this time and stop concentrating so hard on conditioning. I had to push the calories higher and be ok with a little water retention and come to terms that a little fat gain was ok. Surprisingly I've stayed very lean and in great shape so far, and I cant co.plain one bit. Everything is going better than I could have expected.

I'm the same way with HGH water retention. Messes with my head big time but once you stop HGH the water leaves fast in only a few days and you'll be amazed at how good you'll look.

I totally understand bro. I spent several years feeling pretty similar. I had to step out of my comfort zone this time and stop concentrating so hard on conditioning. I had to push the calories higher and be ok with a little water retention and come to terms that a little fat gain was ok. Surprisingly I've stayed very lean and in great shape so far, and I cant co.plain one bit. Everything is going better than I could have expected.
im really happy for you bro.. keep it up!

I'm the same way with HGH water retention. Messes with my head big time but once you stop HGH the water leaves fast in only a few days and you'll be amazed at how good you'll look.
That's awesome to hear man. Honestly the water retention hasnt been that bad for me. It's there but it hasnt been an issue and pretty minimal. The hgh is certainly keeping me lean despite all I'm eating so that's a nice plus

Hey Rick, I’m not sure if you mentioned it previously, but what time of the day do you take it?
I've been taking it late afternoon, around 5pm. It's worked great for me. That's about 4 hours before I go to bed

Went in and did an arm workout today. After yesterday's feast I filled out pretty crazy and had the best pump I've had in longer than I can remember. Morning weight was 201.

I went up on everything with weight and everything felt great. I cant get over how good recovery has been. Elbows normally bother me a lot with being 45 years old and the weight I push around. I put 150 lbs on the belt for weighted dips today and cranked out 12. I believe that's a PR for me. Sets of 10 on close grip bench with 275 felt light. 120 lb bar curls for 10 and db curls with the 55s for 10. Everything feels great even pushing the weight higher. This Hgh has helped me tremendously. Awesome shit!!

I think it's safe to say this HGH is giving me some leaning. These pics were from a few days ago. Theres noticable leaning since my last pic. Pretty crazy considering I've been eating so much, AND my weight is up. I believe I was 197 the day of the first pic. Higher carb day on the other pic around 199

You guys will know damn well these pics are genuine because I'm getting this sleeve work done every two weeks through February or so... so you'll see that progress as well. Lol
7f7d4fc788c48d845f59369f13df0adf.jpg
727f99569cfc0676856f459da9c44bf4.jpg

Top Bottom