napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting a test c cycle

you still need bloodwork but yes, a test booster will serve you a great purpose... my new POST CT has logs up showing how extremely effective it is.. you can run it 12 weeks at a time, take 4 weeks off and start it again... here is the link..

https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/
Awesome, thank you bro I appreciate that. I'm gonna start looking into it after I lift tomorrow. Had a shitty day all around today. Almost didn't go squat cause of how I felt, but I figured little effort is better than none.

It seems like the only days I get fired up without really trying is my deadlift day and and I have a day that's focused on making my deadlift better.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Awesome, thank you bro I appreciate that. I'm gonna start looking into it after I lift tomorrow. Had a shitty day all around today. Almost didn't go squat cause of how I felt, but I figured little effort is better than none.

It seems like the only days I get fired up without really trying is my deadlift day and and I have a day that's focused on making my deadlift better.

well i'll tell you this, your energy levels and strength will absolutely go up with it bro

Check out the logs on it bro. That will show you just how awesome it is

well bro, workouts are person to person specific... you can post it but im the type that doesnt like to go too far with it because thats something i prefer to advise on when i design them for people on THEIR own individual needs but plenty of people will give you their personal advice on it im sure... so you can post it and ask.. i would start a new thread for that... i just dont like to generalize too much on diet and training myself but like i said, plenty of others will chime in

Top Bottom