napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting a test c cycle

What are you talking about i just wrote tons of shit and explained it all in detail i have assumed nothing you are 136 lbs. what is there to talk about i gave you fixes and yet you still have quipy things to say. Sometimes people are beyond help. A thank you for taking the time to lay it out would have sufficed man. And im not reffering to your ligaments and connective tissues altho thats another issue. Im reffering to you being under weight doing damage to your heart and organs that arnt physically ready for steroids. I mean do i really have to explain this? You are borderline anorexic brother. What do i need to say for you to hear me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wrote that before I saw the second detailed post bro. I was in the middle of typing, then saw it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Gotcha, see man do what you just did on that last post from now on! Lol when I say peanuts this mix is a bunch of stuff, but I can try to work around it. It's a food grade warehouse so only water is tolerated on the floor. I've seen ppl lose their jobs behind some candy cause they were warned too many times.

The shake, at first was to curb sugar/chocolate cravings, but it's fallen into a convince role now.

Ima see if I can set that up or just an appointment with my Dr about it period, cause it was so long ago I never bring it up. Last time I did any ass/pH was 2008. I regret doing them back then, but I didn't put a lot of thought into things then.

You need to get bloodwork and find out where you are before you do anything. And employers have to give u breaks and lunches take them who cares if u get shit its your health we are talking about. Nothing is more important than that!!!

You need to get bloodwork and find out where you are before you do anything. And employers have to give u breaks and lunches take them who cares if u get shit its your health we are talking about. Nothing is more important than that!!!

On my 8 hour shift I get one 30 minute lunch. 12 hour shift I get a 30 minute lunch an a 15 minute break. These ppl are seriously cunts about that kinda shit. If I'm seen in the break room eating too often they'll let me go for "stealing company time."

New job is on the to do list too lol

On my 8 hour shift I get one 30 minute lunch. 12 hour shift I get a 30 minute lunch an a 15 minute break. These ppl are seriously cunts about that kinda shit. If I'm seen in the break room eating too often they'll let me go for "stealing company time."

New job is on the to do list too lol

Ok so while at work. Go buy cellucor alpha amino. Its like 39 bucks for a container its bcaas. Proteins and other healthy supps. Put that into your water. And on your 15min break have 10oz chicken breast grilled w salt pepper. 1 cup raw or steamed veggies. 1cup cooked brown rice. At lunch. Same thing or incorporate steak or fish. Before work you gotta have somethingn even some whole wheat toast with almond butter. Then dinner again make it bigger you wont be aboe to eat 7 times a day right now so mAke it four.

Ok so while at work. Go buy cellucor alpha amino. Its like 39 bucks for a container its bcaas. Proteins and other healthy supps. Put that into your water. And on your 15min break have 10oz chicken breast grilled w salt pepper. 1 cup raw or steamed veggies. 1cup cooked brown rice. At lunch. Same thing or incorporate steak or fish. Before work you gotta have somethingn even some whole wheat toast with almond butter. Then dinner again make it bigger you wont be aboe to eat 7 times a day right now so mAke it four.

Ok, now I have ON amino energy, but I should get one that is caffeine free huh?

I was where you are a couple years back and got blood work done and I was borderline hyperthyroid. I have to eat a lot of food to gain weight. It sounds like you have the same problem. You need to be eating at least 5 meals a day and eating things like they've already talked about above.

Also I'm curious as to how my lift numbers are for my size.

Bench-185-200 if I did a light warmup I could hit 200-205 once. I hit 185 at the end of my push day last week.

Squat-i don't even know, I've been trying to find a stance that's comfortable with a bar. It's prolly 185-200. Squats is my least favorite movement, esp with iffy knees.

Deadlift- conventional I'd say around 260-280, sumo haven't tried in a while. When I first started doing deadlifts seriously around 2 months ago, I picked up 280 once. So I'm sure my sumo is above 315. I much prefer sumo, that's why I switched to mainly pulling conventional, plus from all of what I read/heard conventional will get you stronger all around more.

I was where you are a couple years back and got blood work done and I was borderline hyperthyroid. I have to eat a lot of food to gain weight. It sounds like you have the same problem. You need to be eating at least 5 meals a day and eating things like they've already talked about above.

My friend is a nurse, an that's what he suspects, a hyperactive thyroid. He said I could have fucked my hormones up, but I'd have to get blood work. Did they help you or just said to live with it?

I'm gonna set a appointment asap

Also I'm curious as to how my lift numbers are for my size.

Bench-185-200 if I did a light warmup I could hit 200-205 once. I hit 185 at the end of my push day last week.

Squat-i don't even know, I've been trying to find a stance that's comfortable with a bar. It's prolly 185-200. Squats is my least favorite movement, esp with iffy knees.

Deadlift- conventional I'd say around 260-280, sumo haven't tried in a while. When I first started doing deadlifts seriously around 2 months ago, I picked up 280 once. So I'm sure my sumo is above 315. I much prefer sumo, that's why I switched to mainly pulling conventional, plus from all of what I read/heard conventional will get you stronger all around more.

The lifts are fine you just need to bulk back up.

For being 136 pounds and not the proper nutrition? no its fine.

Well what I'll do is give it some more time, get a better grip on what I need to eat on a consistent basis and continue to learn about powerlifting.

I for sure need to go to the Dr to see what's up with my blood work. I haven't really stated in detail besides to be stronger why I wanted to start a cycle. I noticed once I started lifting heavy with my job, I was always an still am tired all the time an just a general lack of energy. Haven't had much of a sex drive in a long time. Was smaller than this before I worked my knee up to weights again. In my head a lot of that says low test...on top of know how dumb I had been in the past with these things.

I just switched from an evening shift to a early morning shift literally today. I'm hoping the change helps me energy wise an by having more time to do shit each day now.

Well what I'll do is give it some more time, get a better grip on what I need to eat on a consistent basis and continue to learn about powerlifting.

I for sure need to go to the Dr to see what's up with my blood work. I haven't really stated in detail besides to be stronger why I wanted to start a cycle. I noticed once I started lifting heavy with my job, I was always an still am tired all the time an just a general lack of energy. Haven't had much of a sex drive in a long time. Was smaller than this before I worked my knee up to weights again. In my head a lot of that says low test...on top of know how dumb I had been in the past with these things.

I just switched from an evening shift to a early morning shift literally today. I'm hoping the change helps me energy wise an by having more time to do shit each day now.

Ya man you need a bloodtest and find out what needs fixed

My friend is a nurse, an that's what he suspects, a hyperactive thyroid. He said I could have fucked my hormones up, but I'd have to get blood work. Did they help you or just said to live with it?

I'm gonna set a appointment asap

I wasn't high enough to need any medications thankfully but they told me to keep an eye on it. Get that blood work and come back to us I'm sure we're all interested to see what's off

i would say your lifts are not too bad at all considering your size... if you can bench 200 at 136 lbs. its not bad at all, i assure you that... clearly they are not strong lifts but at YOUR SIZE, they are above average

i would say your lifts are not too bad at all considering your size... if you can bench 200 at 136 lbs. its not bad at all, i assure you that... clearly they are not strong lifts but at YOUR SIZE, they are above average
Ok, cool. Yea I know that's most of y'all's warmups but that shits heavy to me lol I figured I was pretty strong based on people I know my size that lift...then I went an looked at world records...haha gotta long way to go.

While I'm getting my food in line, due to issues I've listed, would a test booster help or be worth it.

Top Bottom