napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Info on Test

Andyrew

So, I've heard this is good for beginners... I would like some of the veterans here to chime in, so I don't destroy myself or do an impulse buy.

A little about me:
*Age-34, Hgt-5'8.5" (Not trying to sound taller just giving exacts)
*Wgt-150 (It fluctuates between 148 and 155; last scaled this morning)
*BF%- 12% (According to the calc on Active.com) 11.98% on (livestrong) I would say I'm closer to 14 or 15.

To stack or not to stack? I've heard stand alone is plenty for a first timer.

Why take the plunge, size obviously and a healthier lifestyle. Are steroids bad, sure but so is a handful of tylenol and naproxen. Do as you are told and it'll be good.
Why steroids - it will be a nice bridge to overcome genetics. A good little bump to help along the way.
What do I expect... Nothing. Added size is always nice, but everyone responds differently. Hell, I might gain 15lbs or 2lbs. Reading the forum has changed my attitude drastically about using in the past few days.
I've thought a lot about the sides, however I am confident with the resources I have here (you guys) those sides will be kept to a minimum if I follow your directives and take 3 bottles of N2GUARD a day (brought to you by the guys at EVO)

I openly admit I know noting about Post Cycling, gyno control during or after, getting my testosterone levels back to the norm quickly after cycling. I could read forever but I would get my wires crossed somewhere and wind up doing more damage than good.

Anything else you want to know just ask.

Thanks in advance,

Andy

So, I've heard this is good for beginners... I would like some of the veterans here to chime in, so I don't destroy myself or do an impulse buy.

A little about me:
*BF%- 12% (According to the calc on Active.com) 11.98% on (livestrong) I would say I'm closer to 14 or 15.

Why take the plunge, size obviously and a healthier lifestyle. Are steroids bad, sure but so is a handful of tylenol and naproxen. Do as you are told and it'll be good.
Why steroids - it will be a nice bridge to overcome genetics. A good little bump to help along the way.
What do I expect... Nothing. Added size is always nice, but everyone responds differently. Hell, I might gain 15lbs or 2lbs. Reading the forum has changed my attitude drastically about using in the past few days.
I've thought a lot about the sides, however I am confident with the resources I have here (you guys) those sides will be kept to a minimum if I follow your directives and take 3 bottles of N2GUARD a day (brought to you by the guys at EVO)

I openly admit I know noting about Post Cycling, gyno control during or after, getting my testosterone levels back to the norm quickly after cycling. I could read forever but I would get my wires crossed somewhere and wind up doing more damage than good.

Thanks in advance,

Andy

I guess one of my first questions would be how your diet is, because based on your stats you are still a little undersized for steroids in my opinion. Normally we like people to build a good natural base first before resorting to them. Diet is actually the biggest piece of the puzzle and will give you 90% of your results so it's of the utmost importance.

Have you considered sarms? They are an excellent way to introduce yourself into the world of anabolics without the side effects or shutdown of AAS. It sounds like you could really benefit from them since they do so well for muscle gain, strength, and fat loss. I'd be happy to help you set up a sarms cycle if you are interested

I eat healthy, I just do not eat enough to bulk, simply because I was not trying to get bigger. I hardly do fast foods... when I do it's always grilled chicken (which isn't too healthy, but when you gotta eat on the run you gotta eat) I bake all my foods that I can I have since I was 18 except eggs and liver... I fry that DO NOT BAKE LIVER, get plenty of vegetables.
I eat like a farmer, nothing fancy. Meat and potatoes, and green beans. Always healthy snacks, trail mix 90% of the time. I drink plenty of water... my only down fall is soda at the moment. I intake around 2200 cals per day sometimes more, sometimes down into the 1500's.
My job doesn't allow me to eat on post, only on breaks when I can get them. I've handled a 4-5k diet before or what I thought was 4-5k, baked chicken and brown rice, yogurt, milk, protein shakes and greens. It was basically the same thing every day for around 3 months for 6 meals excluding breakfast. It did not bother me at all. I don't need variety as long as it works (Sriracha is awesome). So getting on a bulking diet and eating a lot is no problem for me, just the time allotted at work. 12hr shifts.. 60hrs one week 24 the next. I can stretch out my eating... say breakfast at 430pm,
2nd meal at 630pm,
7-7 at work so around 1045-11pm 3rd meal (this is the break I can control),
lunch break is between 1-3am, I always get a lunch so 4th meal there.
430a to 6 to 650a I am too busy to eat.
730a I'm normally at home unless one of my guys had a case of the stupids and I have to write them up or rewrite their report or interview the person the report is on (which is normally the case). so home realistically at 8am and from then on it is free time to do what I need to do/want to do. I do a lot of walking at work, if I had to guestimate it would be probably around 5 or more miles per night. That is my guess why my body weight goes up and down those few pounds.

I have just a basic sustaining diet at the moment. My thing is I can eat what I want for about 2-3 weeks, then I start gaining weight fast if I'm not working out. I get the dad gut. I can eat super clean and do some jogging and calisthenics and drop the weight fairly quickly once my metabolism jumps back up (Genetics of the skinny guy/sweating my ass off). I'm helping my brother and sister-in-law get back on their feet, they are both 300lbs+ and as you can tell I eat and have always ate better than him. My diet is completely different from theirs. I guess you could say I know what to eat to not get fat. However I'm man enough to admit I know nothing and need some help.

This was a little longer that I had anticipated but I hope it gives you a good feel for how I eat.

Sarms - Yes, sir! I have been talking to Dylan (not to any great extent), however he seems to be super busy so I don't want to bother him too much. One must remember that we all have lives away from the forum lol.
I have no objections to SARMS what so ever. Once I figure out what I am going to do within the next few days, I will try to hit him up again and proceed. I plan on using sarms in either scenario, it's just too good not to use it.

I eat healthy, I just do not eat enough to bulk, simply because I was not trying to get bigger. I hardly do fast foods... when I do it's always grilled chicken (which isn't too healthy, but when you gotta eat on the run you gotta eat) I bake all my foods that I can I have since I was 18 except eggs and liver... I fry that DO NOT BAKE LIVER, get plenty of vegetables.
I eat like a farmer, nothing fancy. Meat and potatoes, and green beans. Always healthy snacks, trail mix 90% of the time. I drink plenty of water... my only down fall is soda at the moment. I intake around 2200 cals per day sometimes more, sometimes down into the 1500's.
My job doesn't allow me to eat on post, only on breaks when I can get them. I've handled a 4-5k diet before or what I thought was 4-5k, baked chicken and brown rice, yogurt, milk, protein shakes and greens. It was basically the same thing every day for around 3 months for 6 meals excluding breakfast. It did not bother me at all. I don't need variety as long as it works (Sriracha is awesome). So getting on a bulking diet and eating a lot is no problem for me, just the time allotted at work. 12hr shifts.. 60hrs one week 24 the next. I can stretch out my eating... say breakfast at 430pm,
2nd meal at 630pm,
730a I'm normally at home unless one of my guys had a case of the stupids and I have to write them up or rewrite their report or interview the person the report is on (which is normally the case). so home realistically at 8am and from then on it is free time to do what I need to do/want to do. I do a lot of walking at work, if I had to guestimate it would be probably around 5 or more miles per night. That is my guess why my body weight goes up and down those few pounds.

I have just a basic sustaining diet at the moment. My thing is I can eat what I want for about 2-3 weeks, then I start gaining weight fast if I'm not working out. I get the dad gut. I can eat super clean and do some jogging and calisthenics and drop the weight fairly quickly once my metabolism jumps back up (Genetics of the skinny guy/sweating my ass off). I'm helping my brother and sister-in-law get back on their feet, they are both 300lbs+ and as you can tell I eat and have always ate better than him. My diet is completely different from theirs. I guess you could say I know what to eat to not get fat. However I'm man enough to admit I know nothing and need some help.

This was a little longer that I had anticipated but I hope it gives you a good feel for how I eat.

Sarms - Yes, sir! I have been talking to Dylan (not to any great extent), however he seems to be super busy so I don't want to bother him too much. One must remember that we all have lives away from the forum lol.
I have no objections to SARMS what so ever. Once I figure out what I am going to do within the next few days, I will try to hit him up again and proceed. I plan on using sarms in either scenario, it's just too good not to use it.

Well if you aren't trying to get bigger, than you should never ever use steroids. That's what they are for brother. I would just avoid steroids all together, and sty away from them.

You definitely need to work on getting a consistent diet together. Without that in place nothing else is going to matter much on what you do. You should always eat for your goals, whatever it may be.

For sarms, I will show you the most ideal stack the sarms super stack.mit is the same protocol I'm sure dylan would recommend as well. It is perfect for you. You can also read more about these sarms in articles at www.pureessencesarms.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

A little about me:

Thanks in advance,

Andy

for starts if you want a good oncycle product. n2guard is good but WAY overpriced. i would use cel cycle assist ,its just as good as the non tudca version of n2guard and LESS the half the price.Unless money is no object

for starts if you want a good oncycle product. n2guard is good but WAY overpriced. i would use cel cycle assist ,its just as good as the non tudca version of n2guard and LESS the half the price.Unless money is no object

That's exactly right. Cycle assist is a very good product and a great value

I am wanting to get bigger, I just haven't been been ready for it. I had to wait for work to calm down some and the new rotation to begin so I wasn't working 16 hour days. Pay some bills off. Now that all that is squared away, I can focus on me.

The N2GUARD was a joke - it wasn't capsules it was taking that many BOTTLES per day lol

Well if you aren't trying to get bigger, than you should never ever use steroids. That's what they are for brother. I would just avoid steroids all together, and sty away from them.

You definitely need to work on getting a consistent diet together. Without that in place nothing else is going to matter much on what you do. You should always eat for your goals, whatever it may be.

For sarms, I will show you the most ideal stack the sarms super stack.mit is the same protocol I'm sure dylan would recommend as well. It is perfect for you. You can also read more about these sarms in articles at www.pureessencesarms.com

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Rick! I will get on that. I think it would be better to prepare for the stronger stuff going this route. I also looked at this one earlier this week.

Thanks Rick! I will get on that. I think it would be better to prepare for the stronger stuff going this route. I also looked at this one earlier this week.
Yes, that's an excellent plan brother and I'm sure you'd really love it.

2nd meal at 630pm,

hey brother... i read all of your posts thoroughly... i do try to get with everyone within 24 hours but i literally sit and bounce from forum work, to private message, to emails and its continuous circle... thats why my posts come in spurts long with messages being answered... i get hundreds a day etc. and i just do my absolute best to keep up with everybody... then on top of that i have clients all over the world to coach so i always do my best and im sorry if i didn't get back to you fast enough... that being said... after reading your posts, your goals, where your at physicially and age wise etc. i also feel that sarms are the best way to get started... you COULD run them with test as well... i have two layouts for you to roll with here... each is highly effective... here they both are...

1-12 test cyp 350 - 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom