napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone enanthate

bmyers818

So this is my first cycle, and it contains Tren E. I have been pinnin tren since 9/11 at 200mg 2x a week. I'm really not experience any sides at all yet. I have had a weight gain of about 15 lbs but i contribute that to the Dbol. Maybe i'm gettin anxious to feel the "badass in the bottle" side effects. I had one night of a little night sweats, and i think i've been having some vivid dreams, and i feel a slight increase in irritability, but the overall "tren" feeling ain't there. I mite be jumping the gun i have a feeling im jus gettin a lil anxious. But if you have had any experience with tren e let me know whats up, im just hoping this is not bunk!- As always thanks for your input fellas

Tren Enth is a poor choice for first cycle. I'd advise a test only cycle. If you were going to run tren, go ace. That way if you get sides they can be nipped in the bud more quickly.

Tren Enth is a poor choice for first cycle. I'd advise a test only cycle. If you were going to run tren, go ace. That way if you get sides they can be nipped in the bud more quickly.

Im already aware of these bad calls, but i've already been runnin so there's no turning back now. It took me ten years to finally gear up so the commitment is defininitely there when it comes to my routine and my nutrition, and hopefully my mentality won't take to much of a hit. My basic question is when should i start "feeling" the tren. I know the Enanthate ester takes a minute to kik, but i've been on 21 days and other than those few moderate sides which i'm not sure if i can totally contribute to the tren I jus want to make sure this is g2g

Im already aware of these bad calls, but i've already been runnin so there's no turning back now. It took me ten years to finally gear up so the commitment is defininitely there when it comes to my routine and my nutrition, and hopefully my mentality won't take to much of a hit. My basic question is when should i start "feeling" the tren. I know the Enanthate ester takes a minute to kik, but i've been on 21 days and other than those few moderate sides which i'm not sure if i can totally contribute to the tren I jus want to make sure this is g2g
I'd say with that ester any day soon....

Give it up to 7 days more. You should be noting the effects by then.

Welcome aboard the tren train, however inadvisable the decision may be. There is not "no turning back" and I would highly suggest some ancillaries like caber and aromasin during this cycle. Where is your tren from? are you running an AI? Whats your pct look like?

Also.. whats in the rest of this cycle?? Test base I hope or else youre almost certainly about to get some VERY unwanted sides...

^What do you mean theres no turning back now, of course there is lol. Just drop the cycle bro, start PCT and educate yourself. Then star another cycle at a later date and nail it and make all kinds of gains, without all kinds of issues

^What do you mean theres no turning back now, of course there is lol. Just drop the cycle bro, start PCT and educate yourself. Then star another cycle at a later date and nail it and make all kinds of gains, without all kinds of issues
31ee9dbcf53e88669173e215687f2ec0.jpg

Yes, tren e requires a longer period to clear the blood, but tren a is much more potent and sometimes carries more sides (completely user dependent and also would be based on consistent blood levels at all times) . I acquire sides from neither esther, but always opt for tren e on reason being i prefer less pinning whenever possible

Make sure, as others said, that you have caber on hand. It would be awful to run into progesterone sides on your first cycle.

Yeah I'm joking around... But this is a serious issue here and please do not take this advice lightly...

Definitely test base (cypionate) also running with dbol. I got all my info regarding my pct from dylan and a lot of you guys helped with all those concerns as well. Thanks to you guys i am on point with all that stuff as well. The only thing i wasnt knowledgeable about was the enanthate compared to the Ace, i admit i didn't have the knowledge i am gaining right now and that's because i wasn't hip to the forum scene and this might be a bitch in the long run. I am also running aromasin 12.5 eod and have caber on hand.

Definitely test base (cypionate) also running with dbol. I got all my info regarding my pct from dylan and a lot of you guys helped with all those concerns as well. Thanks to you guys i am on point with all that stuff as well. The only thing i wasnt knowledgeable about was the enanthate compared to the Ace, i admit i didn't have the knowledge i am gaining right now and that's because i wasn't hip to the forum scene and this might be a bitch in the long run. I am also running aromasin 12.5 eod and have caber on hand.

^Keep us update my friend, and contact us with any further conerns

Top Bottom