napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ChickRock's progress pics and 2014-2015 transformation

Lol, no not quite brother. She is a very good friend of mine and has been for about 14 years. We have some "history" together, but we are both married to other people, for now at least... ;)

Ah...okay. For some reason I thought you were married based on the name similarities. Sorry to hear about your issues with your current husband ChickRock. Based on what you've said so far, it reminds me of my previous marriage a bit. I've been through the war, let me tell you. And there is life on the other side. I'm now very happily remarried to an incredibly supportive and caring woman. I'm glad to hear you've got Rick for support right now. I'm sure it helps!

ya a lot of progress arms and stomach stand out to me, and that is where most women have the most problems and being self conscious about. but you have absolutely killed that and I know you feel better too. keep up the good hard work

Ah...okay. For some reason I thought you were married based on the name similarities. Sorry to hear about your issues with your current husband ChickRock. Based on what you've said so far, it reminds me of my previous marriage a bit. I've been through the war, let me tell you. And there is life on the other side. I'm now very happily remarried to an incredibly supportive and caring woman. I'm glad to hear you've got Rick for support right now. I'm sure it helps!

I'm glad you found someone that's perfect for you! I honestly think mine is bipolar. He's more like a dad than a spouse, but incredibly lazy and selfish. I won't go on a multipage rant, but I definitely need to get away from him. Kids and financial junk are what's kept me here this long. Rick's been there to see what's happened the last few years. He has his own opinions of the situation. Lol!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

ya a lot of progress arms and stomach stand out to me, and that is where most women have the most problems and being self conscious about. but you have absolutely killed that and I know you feel better too. keep up the good hard work
Thank you :) I kill it every chance I get! I'm definitely not a of my stomach. Maybe once I get some Dana Lynn Bailey or paige Hathaway abs, I'll be satisfied lol

I'm glad you found someone that's perfect for you! I honestly think mine is bipolar. He's more like a dad than a spouse, but incredibly lazy and selfish. I won't go on a multipage rant, but I definitely need to get away from him. Kids and financial junk are what's kept me here this long. Rick's been there to see what's happened the last few years. He has his own opinions of the situation. Lol!

Kids and financial issues are why I remained "roomates" with my ex for so many years. It was hell to be honest. And when I finally left it turned into world war 3. But we got through it. The best part is that my kids have grown up seeing a model of a very healthy and loving relationship between Amber (my wife) and myself. They are teens and early-adults now and they comment frequently on what a great relationship we have. That warms my heart more than anything. I didn't want them growing up thinking that what I had with their mom was a "healthy" relationship. Because it wasn't...at all.

I'm proud of your commitment to your fitness in the midst of all this turmoil in your life. My separation and eventual divorce was a huge contributing factor to why I got so out of shape and finally wound up in the hospital with heart problems. The stress was awful and I was a wreck most of the time. You are kicking ass! Keep it up!

Kids and financial issues are why I remained "roomates" with my ex for so many years. It was hell to be honest. And when I finally left it turned into world war 3. But we got through it. The best part is that my kids have grown up seeing a model of a very healthy and loving relationship between Amber (my wife) and myself. They are teens and early-adults now and they comment frequently on what a great relationship we have. That warms my heart more than anything. I didn't want them growing up thinking that what I had with their mom was a "healthy" relationship. Because it wasn't...at all.

I'm proud of your commitment to your fitness in the midst of all this turmoil in your life. My separation and eventual divorce was a huge contributing factor to why I got so out of shape and finally wound up in the hospital with heart problems. The stress was awful and I was a wreck most of the time. You are kicking ass! Keep it up!
That's awful :( but that's definitely what I'm dealing with now. I don't like who I am with him bc I'm so unhappy. I know it'll be a nightmare of a divorce. I really worry about the quality of people he'll bring around them. I'm the best he will ever have basing it on his interests over the last 9 years.

That's awful :( but that's definitely what I'm dealing with now. I don't like who I am with him bc I'm so unhappy. I know it'll be a nightmare of a divorce. I really worry about the quality of people he'll bring around them. I'm the best he will ever have basing it on his interests over the last 9 years.

Sometimes you gotta take the rearview mirror off its the past, that's why it is smaller than the windshield which is your future. Ive been thru all that shit as well and kids are kids sometimes they are little assholes, mine were and a couple still are but as they get older they will get it. If they don't they got 18 years of my all and if they don't appreciate it oh well. My ex had a 13 year old driving her drunk ass home from the restaurant, and guess who his loyalty is to. YEP her but oh well life happens too fast to get bogged down in the mud with that shit you just spin your wheels. my wheels run better nice and clean. And without the ex is very nice and clean

Sometimes you gotta take the rearview mirror off its the past, that's why it is smaller than the windshield which is your future. Ive been thru all that shit as well and kids are kids sometimes they are little assholes, mine were and a couple still are but as they get older they will get it. If they don't they got 18 years of my all and if they don't appreciate it oh well. My ex had a 13 year old driving her drunk ass home from the restaurant, and guess who his loyalty is to. YEP her but oh well life happens too fast to get bogged down in the mud with that shit you just spin your wheels. my wheels run better nice and clean. And without the ex is very nice and clean
Sounds like you got it all together now. My kids are great, so no worries there.

Sounds like you got it all together now. My kids are great, so no worries there.

You will get to that place soon!! We have had to battle thru the "other" parents doing shit just to spite us that's all I was ranting about. but back to ur progress its awesome keep it up

You will get to that place soon!! We have had to battle thru the "other" parents doing shit just to spite us that's all I was ranting about. but back to ur progress its awesome keep it up
Yep. Already dealing w that from my ex lol at least I have the advantage of being able to control the situation with the kids. Anywho...thanks for the encouragement!

Yep. Already dealing w that from my ex lol at least I have the advantage of being able to control the situation with the kids. Anywho...thanks for the encouragement!

no probs u keep taking that aggression out in the gym it will keep you sane for sure or atleast able to tolerate it haha

He's a skinny terd now and does yoga

So you are married to a gay man? Does he like to talk about his feelings and take baths with popouri going and candles?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom