napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ChickRock's progress pics and 2014-2015 transformation

So you are married to a gay man? Does he like to talk about his feelings and take baths with popouri going and candles?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Hey now, don't be dissin' on the Yoga. Yoga kicks my ass every week harder than any lifting routine. And nothing wrong with being a sensitive guy who can express himself either. I will proudly admit to being such a dude myself. ;) That doesn't sound like this guys problem though. He sounds like a lazy, controlling SOB.

Hey now, don't be dissin' on the Yoga. Yoga kicks my ass every week harder than any lifting routine. And nothing wrong with being a sensitive guy who can express himself either. I will proudly admit to being such a dude myself. ;) That doesn't sound like this guys problem though. He sounds like a lazy, controlling SOB.
Nailed it!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Ya but ur jacked and need the yoga to not lose flexibility. Big diff

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I have no problems south a gut who is sensitive. Just the ones who are sissies.

^ Well looks like this thread has taken a left turn back there somewhere, lol. If i didnt read the header i would have no idea what was going on, very entertaining tho, and carry on...

You have a reason why to be proud on her achievement!

Compliments to both of you, guys!

Hipo

Thanks a lot, hipo! She's done extremely well, and I'm really proud her. I really am. Nobody here really knows everything she has been though, but I do, which is an even bigger testament to hew willpower to overcome the adversity in her life and still make incredible progress.

^ Well looks like this thread has taken a left turn back there somewhere, lol. If i didnt read the header i would have no idea what was going on, very entertaining tho, and carry on...
Lol I really didn't intend on it taking a turn in this direction.

Thanks a lot, hipo! She's done extremely well, and I'm really proud her. I really am. Nobody here really knows everything she has been though, but I do, which is an even bigger testament to hew willpower to overcome the adversity in her life and still make incredible progress.
Thanks Mr Rock

Top Bottom