napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello ARF!

Testdude63

I don't believe I've officially done an introduction on here, so here goes:

I'm a member of another forum, but came over here for a few reasons...

5'10
11% bf
Lifting for over 9 years consistently
Ex-Natural competitive bodybuilder with an open lw title under my belt

Got diagnosed with low T and was recommended for TRT. Insurance wouldn't pay for it, so I did a lot of research and got on a regimen of my own.
Currently have 1 cycle under my belt: 400mg weekly test only for 12 weeks.

Looking to soak up more info as I go along from all the vets on here :).

169 to 195 is awesome bro. Even dropping back to 9% you'll keep a hell of a gain.
This is the right place to get the correct info.
Welcome. What are you running as your TRT dose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

169 to 195 is awesome bro. Even dropping back to 9% you'll keep a hell of a gain.
This is the right place to get the correct info.
Welcome. What are you running as your TRT dose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, man!

I was running 200mg and got bloods, which were 1319 56 hours after pinning. I decided to dial it back to 175 for the time being :).

5'10
11% bf

Got diagnosed with low T and was recommended for TRT. Insurance wouldn't pay for it, so I did a lot of research and got on a regimen of my own.

Welcome to adrenaline rush brother! We are glad to have you with us, and as part of our family. We have a great community here full of awesome people full of great advice and information. If you need help with anything at all, just let me know!

Welcome to adrenaline rush brother! We are glad to have you with us, and as part of our family. We have a great community here full of awesome people full of great advice and information. If you need help with anything at all, just let me know!
Thanks, man. That's greatly appreciated!

welcome brother! you need help with anything just ask out of the forums or my pm box is always open

5'10
11% bf

welcome to adrenaline rush bro! its great to have you here... im always here to help if you need anything... i can help you with any cycle set up you need as well...very nice job with your progress as well!!

Thanks to all! Some of you guys may recognize me from another forum (don't want to mention any names). A couple of the good bros over there pointed me in this direction. Seems you guys are incredibly helpful and supportive. Super glad to be a part of the team!

Thanks for the positive comments, Dylan. Been following your progress for some time now and watched a TON of your videos on youtube. Plenty of knowledge was gained because of your insight :).

Thanks to all! Some of you guys may recognize me from another forum (don't want to mention any names). A couple of the good bros over there pointed me in this direction. Seems you guys are incredibly helpful and supportive. Super glad to be a part of the team!

Thanks for the positive comments, Dylan. Been following your progress for some time now and watched a TON of your videos on youtube. Plenty of knowledge was gained because of your insight :).

im extremely pleased to hear that bro and im so happy that i am able to help in any way.... you have a new home now and we are very happy to have you!

The good guys are slowly but surely making there there here. And monster cycle by the way. Brother. Diet and training was obviously on point! Great job.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

im extremely pleased to hear that bro and im so happy that i am able to help in any way.... you have a new home now and we are very happy to have you!
I appreciate that, Dylan. Glad to bee here!

The good guys are slowly but surely making there there here. And monster cycle by the way. Brother. Diet and training was obviously on point! Great job.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Thanks man. With so many years as a natural, and tracking macros to the T, all my workouts, recording and progressing lifts since 2008, I figured that I was ready for the plunge. I have been lifting since 2005, but the first three years were just "eating clean" bro foods and not tracking anything. I gained a lot, but a lot of fat then too ;). Older and wiser now!

Top Bottom