napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello ARF!

Testdude63, you must be a big Ninja Turtle fan. Your avatar on Evo would always take me back. What was that guy's name? Krang?

I don't believe I've officially done an introduction on here, so here goes:

I'm a member of another forum, but came over here for a few reasons...

5'10
11% bf
Lifting for over 9 years consistently
Ex-Natural competitive bodybuilder with an open lw title under my belt

Got diagnosed with low T and was recommended for TRT. Insurance wouldn't pay for it, so I did a lot of research and got on a regimen of my own.
Currently have 1 cycle under my belt: 400mg weekly test only for 12 weeks.

Looking to soak up more info as I go along from all the vets on here :).

Welcome bud. Good to have you. Lots for us all to learn and this is definitely the place. I had a big jump my first cycle too. Probably gained 15 pounds. Nice first run though!

I'm a turtles addict! Krang was his name. Good ol' Lord Krang haha.

you and me both... i have all the original figures from when i was a kid still saved man... i remember going to the first movie for like my friends birthday when we were in elementary and then when vanilla ice was on number 2... LOLLL oh man i loved that!! the video games too! i have the very first one on nintendo and i remember just being hooked to the first ninja turtles arcade game...

you and me both... i have all the original figures from when i was a kid still saved man... i remember going to the first movie for like my friends birthday when we were in elementary and then when vanilla ice was on number 2... LOLLL oh man i loved that!! the video games too! i have the very first one on nintendo and i remember just being hooked to the first ninja turtles arcade game...

That's awesome! I have a few original figures left, but not too many :(. I still watch the original cartoon several times a week, typically during my last meal of the day haha. I have them all on dvd.

Top Bottom